Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,246 to 13,260 of 59496
-
02-12-22 07:28 #46251Senior Member

Posts: 297Daily
Got there finally.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
Will insert into my line-up.
Went the extra mile and good attitude.
Cindy.
-
02-12-22 06:14 #46250Senior Member

Posts: 119Chalet Spa INQ
I've been reading through the forum and saw a lot of mix takes on Chalet that mainly come from last year. Some say it's good some say its bad, but that its almost always guaranteed FS. Anyone been there recently and have a review on it? On their RR ad they mention nuru gel massage / body slide, can anyone confirm this too?
-
02-12-22 00:04 #46249Senior Member

Posts: 157Ebony Spa
Its still alive and kickin. It is only about 5 min from my hotel. I have been texting back and forth. I guess they charge you a "membership" as well as it is a Social Club. They are open till 2 am so I am headed over to give it a whirl. Prob a waste of money but hell. We can't take it w / us.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 21:00 #46248Senior Member

Posts: 386Chamblee Tucker
I think he is talking about Harmony on Chamblee Tucker Rd. In the Big Lots plaza and Valley Health just a little further up the road. I could be wrong but I think Harmony is strictly legit. I've gotten a few couples massages with my SO not even a hint of exters. Vally Health is a KAMP been several times nothing special here. They did a cute Latina there but that was at the beginning of last year. . 6 house fee Plus 1. 4 out the door.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 20:38 #46247Senior Member

Posts: 28Don't want my SO knowing my extra fun activities when she check my phone contact history.
Originally Posted by CrestWood87
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 20:27 #46246Senior Member

Posts: 798I have no idea.
I'm not sure where you are? Are you in GA?.
Originally Posted by Sasay1960
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 19:52 #46245Senior Member

Posts: 236Sunny
Anyone know if sunny day spa in Marietta does Brazilian wax? Just curious since the name contains the word spa.
-
02-11-22 19:28 #46244Banned Member

Posts: 2410I know of about 4 or 5 different places, PM me for details.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 19:27 #46243Banned Member

Posts: 2410Stick to Buford Hwy, plenty of options there.
Originally Posted by Lurker0825
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 19:25 #46242Banned Member

Posts: 2410Not full menu, read the forum to find out where to find one.
Originally Posted by AvgJhsn
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 19:03 #46241Senior Member

Posts: 386Really?
Really? You have 4 post. Why don't you visit her and get the number.
Originally Posted by Gonzel333
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 18:17 #46240Senior Member

Posts: 28Emma
A guy told me guys can set up appointment to get off-site service with her at $350. Anyone can pm me to confirm the info and if the info is true May I have her cell number. (The disadvantage of not to keep the girls cell numbers due to my SO LOL). Thanks!.
-
02-11-22 17:41 #46239Banned Member

Posts: 13634Read back 100 or so pages, and you'll have your answer.
Originally Posted by AvgJhsn
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 17:37 #46238Banned Member

Posts: 13634Let's see, Big Lots, Harmony and Valley. Be Best and tell us where the hell you were.
Originally Posted by Sasay1960
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 17:02 #46237Banned Member

Posts: 13634I'm still not sure who Lily is, even after reading your description, but have probably passed her in the hallway. How are her massage skills if you can get her to focus?.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





