Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,321 to 13,335 of 37345
-
02-12-22 00:45 #24025Regular Member

Posts: 6Kate
Saw Kate today. Location in the Fan, discreet and felt safe. $. For qv but says will bump down to. 8 for regulars. MILF / mature type, which I like. I thought she had a pretty face and great personaltiy. No CIM. BBBJ offered and finished in the bag. Would repeat.
-
02-11-22 20:22 #24024Senior Member

Posts: 93Hennessy
Anyone sampled this one yet.
-
02-11-22 18:06 #24023Senior Member

Posts: 88Bedpage
True. Almost all of them are fake. I tried this time because she posted the street name as location. Usually all others either skip or put Virginia or maybe Richmond for location. Also she answered the call while others won't.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
-
02-11-22 17:48 #24022Senior Member

Posts: 144980%-90% of those wanting deposits are fake so really it's only 10%. And most of those post it but after texting never mention it. I don't do deposits especially on the low hanging providers. I have seen several Eros providers who put the stg girls to shame and none have ever ask for deposit.
Originally Posted by SouthrnGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 16:01 #24021Senior Member

Posts: 1449Damn I don't even look on bedpage. I would've said that was fake. Good heads up be safe.
Originally Posted by TheEngineer
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 12:37 #24020Senior Member

Posts: 339Link
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...g/452658615783
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 12:25 #24019Senior Member

Posts: 56Acs
Long time monger here, followed for a long time, never posted. But I feel as tho I need to add something about the ASC. I have seen them getting a bad rap on here over and over. I have visited them many times. Do they look like the pics? NO! However neither do 90% of the other women out there. The biggest difference I see with The ACS is you get good service, at a reasonable cost. No signs of drugs or DBs. Also I have never been robbed or ripped of by them. They all aim to do is please. They run a good business all of the country it seems. (I travel a lot) Heck it even seems they are taking over the industry. The other girls need to pay attention and get their act together or the ASC will put them all out on the street.
Just my 2 cents.
Stay safe.
-
02-11-22 10:01 #24018Senior Member

Posts: 127A general bitching
It is almost like these ladies have formed a union. LOL I would say 80-90% of the ladies I contact any more want a deposit. No way. Almost make it that the only option is the Asian crap shoot. Guys do not do deposits and break the union and avoid getting riped off.
Peace out SG.
-
02-11-22 09:31 #24017Asshole

Posts: 567Link to share for April??.
Originally Posted by Va343
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 15:47 #24016Senior Member

Posts: 122Jenna
What part of town is she staying at?
-
02-10-22 15:37 #24015Senior Member

Posts: 64Double that Geronimo!
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 15:12 #24014Senior Member

Posts: 135Your inbox says it's full
Tried to pm. Box reports full.
Originally Posted by ThrowAwayVA
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 13:55 #24013Senior Member

Posts: 72Kinky Brunette
Her ad was deleted when I went to contact her. She is in colonial heights area. If anyone if you all talk to her. Can you find out if she does not mind you sharing her contact info. Work moved me closer down here and I have been wanting to give her a go.
TIA.
-
02-10-22 13:17 #24012Senior Member

Posts: 637Thanks for the review. She won't be getting any of my business.
Originally Posted by Va343
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 12:49 #24011Senior Member

Posts: 119Jenna
I saw her today and it was a pretty great experience. She 100% looks like the pictures, her personality was great, and the meetup was in a nice hotel. Setup was standard, light screening and facetime to confirm.
Originally Posted by Hatch7508
[View Original Post]
As far as the action, great on the mic, down below was even better. Super tight wet and she knows how to work it all out of you, and how to take a good pounding. Hitting her from behind is a thing of beauty.
Things to think about:
Covered everything, not bad to me but I know some of you hate it.
Only GFE with known clients.
She is very low volume, and selective about who she meets with, so come correct.
Appears to be completely drug and drama free (huge plus for me).
We were one and done today, I didn't press for more because I didn't have time but one and done at $5 will definitely reduce how often I see her. $5 in RVA should always be MSOG, imo.
All that said I'll prob see her next time she's in town. May even try to slide in again Saturday before she leaves.










Reply With Quote




