Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 733 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 233 633 683 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 783 833 1233 ... LastLast
Results 10,981 to 10,995 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14752

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Rednek66  [View Original Post]
    Saw star again today and probably won't repeat a 3rd time. I get to the hotel she is at and she has me waiting out in the parking lot while she gets ready even though she told she would be ready at the time we agreed on. So after about 15 to 20 minutes she tells me to come on in to her room. Knock on door and nothing. Stand in hallway for about 10 minutes waiting and texting her I'm at the door. Finally she opens the door and in I go. She definitely didn't spend any time getting ready like she said she was. Gym shorts and t-shirt on. She tells me to get comfortable then goes into bathroom and after 15 minutes or so she comes out high as a kite. I should have left after few minutes of her being in the bathroom because had a feeling what was going on in there but little head is ready because she does look good. Finally get down to business and she keeps nodding off. After few minutes of waking her up to finish I say hell with it and pound her hard to finish so I can get out of there. First time with her was good but this time she got the job done but definitely no fun in it.
    Same situation with me. By getting ready she means shooting up. When I knocked on the door I swore I seen a guy coming from the same room but she ensured me it was someone else. She was in the bathroom probably 10 minutes before I knocked, I had to knock several times almost pounding on the door for a response. I knew what was up so I sat with her for a minute to make sure she was OK but my dick could never get hard for an already half dead girl she was pretty pissed but I left and took my money with me not sure what she thought I was supposed to be paying her to sleep?

  2. #14751
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry1967  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't sound like she is anyfun at all that's a lot of no, s just sayin.
    That's why I try to tell it like it is. Some will be ok with it some won't.

  3. #14750
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Ray

    Currently visiting with her uncle again.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeMan82  [View Original Post]
    Just got finished talking with a girl, she told me a lot of providers in jail, and the best one of all Ray the young pretty one with fake tits is out of jail now.

  4. #14749
    Quote Originally Posted by HowardTDuck  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT, went and saw her. Safe enough incall, as pretty as her pics if not Prettier. 5 foot nothing 😁 125 lbs, big perky C tittys not a user clean place, easy to talk to.

    Rules no DATY, no kissing on the mouth, no butt stuff, everything covered. Not rushed but did set a timer.
    She doesn't sound like she is anyfun at all that's a lot of no, s just sayin.

  5. #14748

    Springfield college girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Dazhiba  [View Original Post]
    She is on WYP and SB. I connected on WYP but she was asking too much. Any others have feedback?
    Little late here. I was quoted 160, she didn't rush at all but I didn't take an hour. I thought price was fair. Amazing head. So good I didn't need anything else so no further info. Location was safe and she was sweet, smoke if that matters. There's some posts on Springfield forum. I highly recommend. Pics are exactly her.

  6. #14747
    Quote Originally Posted by HowardTDuck  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT, went and saw her. Safe enough incall, as pretty as her pics if not Prettier. 5 foot nothing 😁 125 lbs, big perky C tittys not a user clean place, easy to talk to.

    Rules no DATY, no kissing on the mouth, no butt stuff, everything covered. Not rushed but did set a timer.

  7. #14746

    Carmelbabie

    Hooked up earlier today in her apartment. She has a warm personality and is eye candy to boot. Pretty face plus nice tits and ass.

    Chatted for a while to get acquainted, then she started with a DT BBBJ that was sloppy wet and felt amazing. 👍 She made my dick feel like it was getting massaged in a bubble bath. After I came, did some daty that we both enjoyed. Was able to get a second at bat, but wanted more of her superb BJ skills. She took direction well and I blew another load of baby batter in no time.

    All in all, was worth the 1. 8 (I left another. 2 on my own) for an hour & 10. She is not a clock watcher. Will definitely repeat. Great head tends to do that for me.

    Treat this one well my fellow hobbyists and stay safe.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema.../364810811201I

  8. #14745

    Anyone experience this lady


  9. #14744

    Tiffany

    Tried to meet with Tiffany last night. Agreed on time but she was 45 minutes late so waited around the area. I asked if she lived alone and she assured me she did. Drove by her house in Kettering and two guys waiting outside a car looking like they were waiting for me or someone. Be very careful.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...s/685347416554

  10. #14743

    Check Granny Thread

    Yes I was addicted to GILT for a min too, LOL.

  11. #14742
    Quote Originally Posted by Rednek66  [View Original Post]
    Saw star again today and probably won't repeat a 3rd time. I get to the hotel she is at and she has me waiting out in the parking lot while she gets ready even though she told she would be ready at the time we agreed on. So after about 15 to 20 minutes she tells me to come on in to her room. Knock on door and nothing. Stand in hallway for about 10 minutes waiting and texting her I'm at the door. Finally she opens the door and in I go. She definitely didn't spend any time getting ready like she said she was. Gym shorts and t-shirt on. She tells me to get comfortable then goes into bathroom and after 15 minutes or so she comes out high as a kite. I should have left after few minutes of her being in the bathroom because had a feeling what was going on in there but little head is ready because she does look good. Finally get down to business and she keeps nodding off. After few minutes of waking her up to finish I say hell with it and pound her hard to finish so I can get out of there. First time with her was good but this time she got the job done but definitely no fun in it.
    Man I tried to warn everyone see post #14695 but at least you got in. That's more than I can say.

  12. #14741
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark392  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with her? She is on tryst link supposed to be in Troy. I have reached out to her but only short answers. Says she is new to the area.

    Any help will be appreciated.

    Thanks.
    I've also seen her advertise on stg as in Troy.

  13. #14740

    Star

    Saw star again today and probably won't repeat a 3rd time. I get to the hotel she is at and she has me waiting out in the parking lot while she gets ready even though she told she would be ready at the time we agreed on. So after about 15 to 20 minutes she tells me to come on in to her room. Knock on door and nothing. Stand in hallway for about 10 minutes waiting and texting her I'm at the door. Finally she opens the door and in I go. She definitely didn't spend any time getting ready like she said she was. Gym shorts and t-shirt on. She tells me to get comfortable then goes into bathroom and after 15 minutes or so she comes out high as a kite. I should have left after few minutes of her being in the bathroom because had a feeling what was going on in there but little head is ready because she does look good. Finally get down to business and she keeps nodding off. After few minutes of waking her up to finish I say hell with it and pound her hard to finish so I can get out of there. First time with her was good but this time she got the job done but definitely no fun in it.

  14. #14739

    Lebanon girl

    Met with the Lebanon girl today from the quick craigslist ad for cleaning and massage. Said she goes by Angel. Not quite as good looking as her pics in the post as seen attached. Still ok in the face. Not petite and has some baggage. Def some large breasts and loves it from behind. BBBJ ok at first but kept nodding out. She was nice, but as most, are always in a hurry. $.20 for a little over 30 min.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 01616_ig6RBkHW98rz_0fu0kE_1200x900.jpg‎  

  15. #14738

    Tryst hack

    Looks like Sophia Rose got control of her Tryst back. I saw her this week. Cool and sweet lady. I wish there had been a better connection.

    Quote Originally Posted by MKimball  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Sophia Rose was one of several accounts that got hacked on tryst. The scammers number is ‪(740) 952-0195. Don't respond to any ads that have that number. You're not communicating with that provider.

    I noticed three new looking providers near Cincinnati that all have that number. They are loddie, taylor, and caren. I saw a few other familiar and will known providers with that number replacing their normal contact info. I think those have been shut off until the accounts can be fixed.

    It is a good idea to keep those numbers until you hear they are actually updated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape