Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,246 to 13,260 of 59503
-
02-12-22 16:27 #46258Banned Member

Posts: 13634Luna Massage
Drove by today and it was closed. Anyone know why?
-
02-12-22 16:22 #46257Banned Member

Posts: 13634Chalet is a basic KAMP where you can always get FS. Forget the nury / body slide crap, it's just a marketing gimmick to get you in the door.
Originally Posted by BballDude2000
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-22 14:34 #46256Senior Member

Posts: 80Lilly
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by BballDude2000
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-22 12:54 #46255Senior Member

Posts: 798Lily the Mamasan
That's Lily- she does do massages if you are waiting for another girl but they aren't great. Ask for her back walking instead. She's on the phone a lot so she will be in and out of the room.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-22 11:23 #46254Senior Member

Posts: 798Li
Li is standard with better than average looking girls.
Originally Posted by AvgJhsn
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-22 11:21 #46253Senior Member

Posts: 798Sunny Day Spa
Despite the "Spa" in the name, it's not a wax place or a Kamp. For Brazilian wax I suggest Lucy's Brazilian Wax in Kennesaw.
Originally Posted by ErikShawn
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-22 10:30 #46252Senior Member

Posts: 119Tried out Lilly Spa, self review
I've been curious about Lilly for a while after seeing various discussion about it, so I decided to try it myself.
I actually had a really good time. I was let into my room by an older Asian lady to undress, asked if I wanted a shower (I declined) and left. Afterwards a cute blonde Latina woman (short, curvy build, thick ass, little chub on her stomach, soft natural tits) came in and asked what I wanted (FS but I let her know I wanted an actual massage beforehand). I laid face down, and she gave me a thorough massage (not too firm but not too soft) and we chatted to get to know each other during the massage. Her English wasn't the greatest but she still held conversations well. After the massage I flipped over and she proceeded with a nice slow HJ into a CBJ. After going down on JR for a while, she laid on the table, prompted me to get up, and spread her legs for missionary. After doing missionary for a bit, we kissed, and jr let loose in her embrace. She was very patient and sweet, I was not rushed or treated rudely at all. We even shared a hug and a kiss before I left. After comparing my experience to others on on this forum, I'm certain if you just act respectful, and not give them a hard time (showing up near closing time, haggling for lower prices) they will give you the service you expect. Was worth the $$.
-
02-12-22 07:28 #46251Senior Member

Posts: 297Daily
Got there finally.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
Will insert into my line-up.
Went the extra mile and good attitude.
Cindy.
-
02-12-22 06:14 #46250Senior Member

Posts: 119Chalet Spa INQ
I've been reading through the forum and saw a lot of mix takes on Chalet that mainly come from last year. Some say it's good some say its bad, but that its almost always guaranteed FS. Anyone been there recently and have a review on it? On their RR ad they mention nuru gel massage / body slide, can anyone confirm this too?
-
02-12-22 00:04 #46249Senior Member

Posts: 157Ebony Spa
Its still alive and kickin. It is only about 5 min from my hotel. I have been texting back and forth. I guess they charge you a "membership" as well as it is a Social Club. They are open till 2 am so I am headed over to give it a whirl. Prob a waste of money but hell. We can't take it w / us.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 21:00 #46248Senior Member

Posts: 386Chamblee Tucker
I think he is talking about Harmony on Chamblee Tucker Rd. In the Big Lots plaza and Valley Health just a little further up the road. I could be wrong but I think Harmony is strictly legit. I've gotten a few couples massages with my SO not even a hint of exters. Vally Health is a KAMP been several times nothing special here. They did a cute Latina there but that was at the beginning of last year. . 6 house fee Plus 1. 4 out the door.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 20:38 #46247Senior Member

Posts: 28Don't want my SO knowing my extra fun activities when she check my phone contact history.
Originally Posted by CrestWood87
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 20:27 #46246Senior Member

Posts: 798I have no idea.
I'm not sure where you are? Are you in GA?.
Originally Posted by Sasay1960
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 19:52 #46245Senior Member

Posts: 236Sunny
Anyone know if sunny day spa in Marietta does Brazilian wax? Just curious since the name contains the word spa.
-
02-11-22 19:28 #46244Banned Member

Posts: 2410I know of about 4 or 5 different places, PM me for details.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




