Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11471

    Yuki at Xin Spa

    So I accidently got a HE LOL.

    I had a little extra time a few days ago, so I decided to get a LMT massage at a asian spa. I found Xin after a quick google search and headed on in.

    $70 for an hour. Yuki took me back in regular street clothes. I stripped down for her and she provided a very good and relaxing massage. After quite some time she asked me to flip and grazed the boys and asked if it was okay. Not at all what I was expecting. She mimed $60 for a HJ. I asked if BBBJCIM was available and she said $$. I settled on the HJ. Normally not something I enjoy or get off too, but I though since the massage was so good, the HJ would be okay. Her HJ was better than some bbbjs I've had. Absolutely incredible. She cleaned me up and then proceed with more very theraputic massage. I didn't check time time, but I'm sure I was there the entire hour at least. I highly recommend if HJ are you thing, even if they aren't.

    L5/ A9/ S7. Hit on service for lack of BBBJCIM. $$ is basically a no LOL. I wouldn't recommend it anway, if she charges that much it isn't her thing.

  2. #11470

    Time to get organized LMAO

    I have a lot of AMP experience in areas with a larger Korean and Chinese population, and lots of experience in Honolulu. First off the parlors around here sound just okay. I'd recommend taking a look at the Happiness and Happiness II threads on the Honolulu forum.

    I can't quite put my finger on it, but as big as Louisville is and as many AMPs there are, things shouldn't be this way.

    At Happiness, I would generally check the forum and see who was around. Generally there were always at least 3 or more providers who I would rate a L8+/ A8+/ S9+ on a looks attitude and service scale. The less girls were a Lousiville 9+. I'd call MS and make an appointment. Once there MS would greet me and buzz me, take me to the room, and has for the house fee of $50 for an hour. The girl of my choice would come in some sort of sexy lingerie, and take me by my hand down the hall for the TS. TS included some very thorough cleaning, some soapy nuru with BBBJ and pussy slide preview. This was normal, not extraordinary.

    Back in the room it was a very sensual teasy massage if that is what you wanted. Or straight to GFE, nuru, or BBBJCIM. MSOG was fine. BBFS was available. A PSE / GFE with a very attractive Asian was always on the table, finished by a sensual and very good massage. At the end of the full hour session you were expected to provide a $. 50 tip. If BBFS was had, generally you would time a little more, but no complaints if you didn't.

    The point of this post, is Louisville has a enough AMPs in the area where each AMP should have its own thread, with info on the current girls. I think this is the key to improving things around here. Honolulu there were several AMPs but places like Sunflower, Happiness, Bluestar, Rejuve always got the business because the were held accountable to what mongers wanted.

    There is a calibrating looks thread, where girls were compared to each other so that you had a real idea of what a mongers 9 Looks rating meant. YOu had a best BBBJCIM thread, so that you could calibrate who had talent, and who just bobbed up and down as fast as they could to get your donation.

    I also think that the girls around here are so completed jaded from rude, gross, and weird dick mongers that they don't answer their phones or over charge. Honolulu has the highest cost of living in the US. Lousiville is low cost of living and has the highest prices I've ever seen.

  3. #11469
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGiveItATry  [View Original Post]
    I've been to this location multiple times and I've offered the same thing you have, moneywise, and the most they will do is a HJ. So unless it's a new girl, I have a hard time believing this review.
    Not sure what your doing wrong or if your just not their type, LOL. , but I always get decent mileage there this is the 2nd girl I've gotten FS with there and sure it won't be the last. , these girls just worry about the boss, I'm a reg there, so maybe that's the difference, anyways good luck and don't dog a review just cause you can't get the same mileage must be something about ya the way you talk to them or something, Goodluck and stay safe.

  4. #11468
    You want to check out rubratings. I think [sherunsaadonthere. QUOTE=CaptSmith;5773384]Check your PM. [ / QUOTE].

  5. #11467

    Where

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    You get everything but FS and the clothes come off. And right now they are not old.
    Where is this place your talking about?.

  6. #11466

    Why not go to 10th street

    Quote Originally Posted by SeatOnCrane  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone here have info on Spring Spa, by Clark Memorial Hospital?

    I'm in the neighborhood, and wondering if I should give it a try.

    Thanks.
    You get everything but FS and the clothes come off. And right now they are not old.

  7. #11465
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDaytona  [View Original Post]
    Spring Intel.

    Older women, usually very good massage. Standard finish. If I need a massage I usually go there. Never any indication of more to be had.
    Is there nudity or roaming under or over clothes?

  8. #11464

    RE: Patti

    Quote Originally Posted by LookerJohn  [View Original Post]
    Haven't met her, seen the FL profile. Has a coworker as a friend on there as well.
    I also have seen her on the sugar daddy site SB. I thought about approaching her directly on Fet Life, but don't want to freak her out. Also I am married and my mongering time is very limited, so there is that.

  9. #11463

    Spring Intel.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeatOnCrane  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone here have info on Spring Spa, by Clark Memorial Hospital?

    I'm in the neighborhood, and wondering if I should give it a try.

    Thanks.
    Spring Intel.

    Older women, usually very good massage. Standard finish. If I need a massage I usually go there. Never any indication of more to be had.

  10. #11462
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyMaster  [View Original Post]
    Went to Snow spa another visit different lady this time, slender build, nice b cup mid 40's hard to tell with these Asians, nice rub, moved to front, negotiated FS 2## total, decent fun. Will most likely return, definitely not a dead lay, unfortunately didn't catch her name. She stated she'd be here for a couple wks. Enjoy and be safe.
    I've been to this location multiple times and I've offered the same thing you have, moneywise, and the most they will do is a HJ. So unless it's a new girl, I have a hard time believing this review.

  11. #11461

    FL friends

    Quote Originally Posted by Verbatim48  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen Patti from BodyRub. Pro? I recognize her from Fet Life, and I like her tats and body. Wondering if there is more to be had.

    https://louisville.rubratings.com/134217
    Haven't met her, seen the FL profile. Has a coworker as a friend on there as well.

  12. #11460

    Patti?

    Anybody seen Patti from BodyRub. Pro? I recognize her from Fet Life, and I like her tats and body. Wondering if there is more to be had.

    https://louisville.rubratings.com/134217

  13. #11459

    Ms Tiff

    Quote Originally Posted by Salad123  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Tiffany (goes by Ms Tiff) in recent times? And if yes, please do share info and that would be helpful.
    Check your PM.

  14. #11458

    Miss Tiff

    Quote Originally Posted by Salad123  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Tiffany (goes by Ms Tiff) in recent times? And if yes, please do share info and that would be helpful.
    I was looking for any recent posts from her lately and couldn't find any ads within the last year or so. I did find some search hits that led to a benign web hit that looked like she was doing some mild online merchandise biz unrelated to the hobby so she may have retired. Not for sure tho.

    She was very sweet and sensual so will miss her if she is out of the hobby.

    JZ.

  15. #11457

    Tiffany

    Has anyone seen Tiffany (goes by Ms Tiff) in recent times? And if yes, please do share info and that would be helpful.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape