Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11465
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDaytona  [View Original Post]
    Spring Intel.

    Older women, usually very good massage. Standard finish. If I need a massage I usually go there. Never any indication of more to be had.
    Is there nudity or roaming under or over clothes?

  2. #11464

    RE: Patti

    Quote Originally Posted by LookerJohn  [View Original Post]
    Haven't met her, seen the FL profile. Has a coworker as a friend on there as well.
    I also have seen her on the sugar daddy site SB. I thought about approaching her directly on Fet Life, but don't want to freak her out. Also I am married and my mongering time is very limited, so there is that.

  3. #11463

    Spring Intel.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeatOnCrane  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone here have info on Spring Spa, by Clark Memorial Hospital?

    I'm in the neighborhood, and wondering if I should give it a try.

    Thanks.
    Spring Intel.

    Older women, usually very good massage. Standard finish. If I need a massage I usually go there. Never any indication of more to be had.

  4. #11462
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyMaster  [View Original Post]
    Went to Snow spa another visit different lady this time, slender build, nice b cup mid 40's hard to tell with these Asians, nice rub, moved to front, negotiated FS 2## total, decent fun. Will most likely return, definitely not a dead lay, unfortunately didn't catch her name. She stated she'd be here for a couple wks. Enjoy and be safe.
    I've been to this location multiple times and I've offered the same thing you have, moneywise, and the most they will do is a HJ. So unless it's a new girl, I have a hard time believing this review.

  5. #11461

    FL friends

    Quote Originally Posted by Verbatim48  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen Patti from BodyRub. Pro? I recognize her from Fet Life, and I like her tats and body. Wondering if there is more to be had.

    https://louisville.rubratings.com/134217
    Haven't met her, seen the FL profile. Has a coworker as a friend on there as well.

  6. #11460

    Patti?

    Anybody seen Patti from BodyRub. Pro? I recognize her from Fet Life, and I like her tats and body. Wondering if there is more to be had.

    https://louisville.rubratings.com/134217

  7. #11459

    Ms Tiff

    Quote Originally Posted by Salad123  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Tiffany (goes by Ms Tiff) in recent times? And if yes, please do share info and that would be helpful.
    Check your PM.

  8. #11458

    Miss Tiff

    Quote Originally Posted by Salad123  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Tiffany (goes by Ms Tiff) in recent times? And if yes, please do share info and that would be helpful.
    I was looking for any recent posts from her lately and couldn't find any ads within the last year or so. I did find some search hits that led to a benign web hit that looked like she was doing some mild online merchandise biz unrelated to the hobby so she may have retired. Not for sure tho.

    She was very sweet and sensual so will miss her if she is out of the hobby.

    JZ.

  9. #11457

    Tiffany

    Has anyone seen Tiffany (goes by Ms Tiff) in recent times? And if yes, please do share info and that would be helpful.

  10. #11456

    Spring Spa

    Does anyone here have info on Spring Spa, by Clark Memorial Hospital?

    I'm in the neighborhood, and wondering if I should give it a try.

    Thanks.

  11. #11455

    Snow

    Went to Snow spa another visit different lady this time, slender build, nice b cup mid 40's hard to tell with these Asians, nice rub, moved to front, negotiated FS 2## total, decent fun. Will most likely return, definitely not a dead lay, unfortunately didn't catch her name. She stated she'd be here for a couple wks. Enjoy and be safe.

  12. #11454

    Mary

    Quote Originally Posted by Shook12  [View Original Post]
    Guess it doesn't let me put her number on here, so message me if you want her number. Also if you happen to go to her shop she has it on the door on a note. But she doesn't wake up till around 2 ish. So give her time to write back.
    It's been years since I have seen her but was wandering if more can be had with her now? Back then I remember trying to talk her into it but she didn't want to talk about it but she did put my hand on her ass while she gave me a HJ I would go back if she would put more on the menu.

  13. #11453

    Good advice

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawBerry31  [View Original Post]
    Not trying to be rude but your newer to this so that is probably why you feel Cece is in the wrong here. You texted her and asked her what the tip is? And when she said she was legit you get upset and she isn't so special. Most of my experience is the tip is decided when you are in there. Many girls are on a "handjob" website but that doesn't mean they discuss any rates or illegal things over text. There are right ways and wrong ways of doing things and if you keep doing that I would be shocked if they see you. My advice would be to build up your posts and if you need help ask on here. Read through these reports and you will get a lot of information or the important information. Be a little easier on the girls. They arent all a gem but neither is everyone on here. They also don't know if you are a cop and you don't know if they are. Texts to anyone asking about tips for favors can get you and them in just as much trouble as you soliciting an undercover cop. Be smarter not salty and you will get further. Just my 2 cents. Others may disagree.
    Absolutely correct. A tip should be based on service and is something that should never be discussed beforehand.

  14. #11452

    Your new and will learn

    Quote Originally Posted by Shook12  [View Original Post]
    I booked a appointment with cece and asked what the pricing was and asked what was tip, kinda feelings her out. She sent a 2 page novel saying how she isn't like all the other girls on there and she is legit and this and that. So I messaged Amanda (didn't know that worked together) (this was when I was first starting out all this) and asked her kinda the same questions but she was more talkative and she kinda opened up a bit and like I said I didn't know they was working together and Cece messaged me again and ripped my ass for messaging her employee. I was like listen your on a handjob giving site, if your that legit get a sign and out a ad in the paper. So I left her alone. She isn't nothing special, there are more better looking girls that don't use that much Photoshop. But I kinda felt like Amanda was a little more giving but Cece I was unsure about.
    Not trying to be rude but your newer to this so that is probably why you feel Cece is in the wrong here. You texted her and asked her what the tip is? And when she said she was legit you get upset and she isn't so special. Most of my experience is the tip is decided when you are in there. Many girls are on a "handjob" website but that doesn't mean they discuss any rates or illegal things over text. There are right ways and wrong ways of doing things and if you keep doing that I would be shocked if they see you. My advice would be to build up your posts and if you need help ask on here. Read through these reports and you will get a lot of information or the important information. Be a little easier on the girls. They arent all a gem but neither is everyone on here. They also don't know if you are a cop and you don't know if they are. Texts to anyone asking about tips for favors can get you and them in just as much trouble as you soliciting an undercover cop. Be smarter not salty and you will get further. Just my 2 cents. Others may disagree.

  15. #11451

    Weird

    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBadger16  [View Original Post]
    LOL, they do legit massages but with extra. I know for a fact Amanda has slightly expanded her menu as of late for repeat clients and I've heard Chelsie does more than just a standard. Amanda gives the best HJ in my opinion. Plus her hands will work magic on your back.
    I booked a appointment with cece and asked what the pricing was and asked what was tip, kinda feelings her out. She sent a 2 page novel saying how she isn't like all the other girls on there and she is legit and this and that. So I messaged Amanda (didn't know that worked together) (this was when I was first starting out all this) and asked her kinda the same questions but she was more talkative and she kinda opened up a bit and like I said I didn't know they was working together and Cece messaged me again and ripped my ass for messaging her employee. I was like listen your on a handjob giving site, if your that legit get a sign and out a ad in the paper. So I left her alone. She isn't nothing special, there are more better looking girls that don't use that much Photoshop. But I kinda felt like Amanda was a little more giving but Cece I was unsure about.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape