Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9633

    Bambi Mandy Pixie and More

    Quote Originally Posted by Hidell;5780429[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/orlando/75249019[/URL]

    Any Intel on her?
    I sent you a DM about her from the new thread you started about her in the bottom half of the Thread list. I'll give you a hint. Don't do it. Search her name and you'll see why.

    Grain 56.

  2. #9632

    BBBJ only for HR visit?

    Quote Originally Posted by BeeLazer  [View Original Post]
    $80 qv.

    $120 hh.
    Plenty of options in that price range that include the basics.

  3. #9631

  4. #9630

    Natalia typo

    $80 qv.

    $120 hh.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeeLazer  [View Original Post]
    My regular is having issues with stg / lc.

    Mention this post and claim the specials if you're interested.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...t/496052616867

  5. #9629

    Natalia - 801 v120 hh specials

    My regular is having issues with stg / lc.

    Mention this post and claim the specials if you're interested.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...t/496052616867

  6. #9628
    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    Keep trying, she is definitely worth it. Very easy going, nothing shady about her. She is up front about everything. Upgrades are available too if you are about that life. Sexy and sensual MILF who enjoys her new found profession.
    I'll just give a quick side note for Starr since I was able to meet up with her twice without any issues at all but the last time she ghosted me while I was in the parking lot. So definitely a YMMV situation.

  7. #9627
    Quote Originally Posted by OTownAmerica  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate your review. She seemed to have an amazing ass in one of her ads. I try to reach out between that 10 am-2 pm window and have only got a response back once and that was many hours later. I'll keep trying though.
    Keep trying, she is definitely worth it. Very easy going, nothing shady about her. She is up front about everything. Upgrades are available too if you are about that life. Sexy and sensual MILF who enjoys her new found profession.

  8. #9626

    Hard to reach

    Quote Originally Posted by UCF31  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with her this week.

    She is a super nice provider with a stripper body. She stays at a hotel off i4/436 and is available during school hours because she's a single mom.

    It was a fun dream with easy setup and a nice hotel and clean room.

    She knows what she's doing and is great at it. Pictures are recent and exactly what you get.

    Will def see her again. Went for QV and it was a perfect amount of time.

    Stay safe.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/74880733
    I appreciate your review. She seemed to have an amazing ass in one of her ads. I try to reach out between that 10 am-2 pm window and have only got a response back once and that was many hours later. I'll keep trying though.

  9. #9625

    Starr. Altamonte

    Had a dream with her this week.

    She is a super nice provider with a stripper body. She stays at a hotel off i4/436 and is available during school hours because she's a single mom.

    It was a fun dream with easy setup and a nice hotel and clean room.

    She knows what she's doing and is great at it. Pictures are recent and exactly what you get.

    Will def see her again. Went for QV and it was a perfect amount of time.

    Stay safe.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/74880733

  10. #9624

    Steph8

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro1026  [View Original Post]
    Noticed this one on Biancas Snapchat, comma good even though I think it was handler, get to clean Incall by the airport where there was some confusion, knock on the door and there is 2 girls inside not knowing that I was coming? I guess some miscommunication with the handler. Then I got inside and clear it up and the friend left, she was freshly showered and we got down to biz. Has a nice rack, thicker than Bianca but not a giant ass like Stephanie has, got me on the bed for a small HJ and stuffing my face with her rack, then saddled up in CG for the main event and rode me pretty hard, very vocal in Spanish, popped in the bag and woke up from the dream.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3213435984

    Kuro.
    Who is Stephanie sounds interesting.

  11. #9623

    Mere

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterTc  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here seen her? She has good reviews on Erotic Monkey so I am thinking of booking a date. She is cute and small which I like.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/62351389
    That is an old ad. I knew her pretty well and last we spoke, she was in the hospital and really fed up with the lifestyle and wanted out. She was adamant about getting into rehab and moving back home. I checked her number after reading your ad and it has been disconnected. I also checked her FB and IG pages and no updates on either since last March. Good luck to her.

  12. #9622

    Ryder

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoMonger  [View Original Post]
    I wish she did, sure would like to get her at SW prices!.
    Orlando monger is absolutely correct. Ryder does not walk. She only does this for quick cash only. Beautiful girl and a very good attitude.

  13. #9621
    Quote Originally Posted by Masacre1919  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with redhead Ryder??. I think I saw her one time walking the trail.
    I've been seeing her for a little bit, very laid back chick. She's not as sexy hot as the pics in person but still very attractive. Rates are in line with the new normal. PM me if you want non ad pics.

  14. #9620

    Ryder doesn't walk

    Quote Originally Posted by Masacre1919  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with redhead Ryder??. I think I saw her one time walking the trail.
    I wish she did, sure would like to get her at SW prices!.

  15. #9619

    Ryder

    Anyone with redhead Ryder??. I think I saw her one time walking the trail.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DECDAA57-0E57-400F-9A28-D4F8085B1273.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape