LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9621
    Quote Originally Posted by Masacre1919  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with redhead Ryder??. I think I saw her one time walking the trail.
    I've been seeing her for a little bit, very laid back chick. She's not as sexy hot as the pics in person but still very attractive. Rates are in line with the new normal. PM me if you want non ad pics.

  2. #9620

    Ryder doesn't walk

    Quote Originally Posted by Masacre1919  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with redhead Ryder??. I think I saw her one time walking the trail.
    I wish she did, sure would like to get her at SW prices!.

  3. #9619

    Ryder

    Anyone with redhead Ryder??. I think I saw her one time walking the trail.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DECDAA57-0E57-400F-9A28-D4F8085B1273.jpeg‎  

  4. #9618

    Lexi UCF. Avoid

    Avoid this one: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/74888038.

    Likes to bait FS and switch HJ only when you arrive, good friends with Sunny that does the same. Pics below, Sunny is the blonde (reviewed) and Lexi is the brunette.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lexi-ucf.jpeg‎   sunny.jpg‎  

  5. #9617

    She's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo2018  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? I feel like I have seen her ad before but with a different name.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/74854648#.
    Been in the game a few years, just moved back. She is sexy asf but can be a biitch.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cas1.jpg‎   cas2.jpg‎   cas3.jpg‎  

  6. #9616

    Pocket Bulge

    Quote Originally Posted by Evanos  [View Original Post]
    Slimgoddess: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4073739270/1.

    Slim ebony that moves between Lee Rd and Altamonte. Good comms, typically bad attitude but good skills. Her mouth feels like a pussy, kitty is always wet and warm. Typically offers. 6 qv Monday. Thursday, before asking. 8 qv on the weekend. Would only repeat during a special.
    I had to post this from Evanos' recent great recaps of multiple visits to multiple providers and "catching up" his reviews in the Positive Review Thread. It was too funny to me and I had to share.

    Click on Evanos' Link above and open the top ad if needed. Check out the pics of this provider. When you get to the one in the mirror with the bag of dog food in the foreground, check out the suspicious bulge in the pocket of her outfit. Make up your own mind on what you see there. Then, if you think something might be amiss, scroll down her pictures more to find out that you aren't the only one worried about that buldge. Go down a few more pics and check out the pic of her close up and topless. The caption is priceless.

    Makes you think that more than one person has also been worried about that pocket bulge and has shared their concern with her. Probably with some nasty or hateful texts. You think she'd just remove the pic. LOL.

    Gain, I mean Grain 56.

  7. #9615

    Cassie

    Any info on this one? I feel like I have seen her ad before but with a different name.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/74854648#.

  8. #9614

    Caroline Biancas Friend

    Noticed this one on Biancas Snapchat, comma good even though I think it was handler, get to clean Incall by the airport where there was some confusion, knock on the door and there is 2 girls inside not knowing that I was coming? I guess some miscommunication with the handler. Then I got inside and clear it up and the friend left, she was freshly showered and we got down to biz. Has a nice rack, thicker than Bianca but not a giant ass like Stephanie has, got me on the bed for a small HJ and stuffing my face with her rack, then saddled up in CG for the main event and rode me pretty hard, very vocal in Spanish, popped in the bag and woke up from the dream.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3213435984

    Kuro.

  9. #9613

    Real?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/74805926

    I've seen ads for her on multiple sites, but it's always the same 2 photos, so I am hesitant to pull the trigger.

    Anyone here dream of her in the past?

  10. #9612

    I texted her

    Quote Originally Posted by TicoRico  [View Original Post]
    She was my ultimate regular. My understanding is that she moved to Alabama last year. Let me know if she's back in town.
    Got no response. I think if she were back I would have gotten a response, but who knows. She's great.

  11. #9611
    Quote Originally Posted by RebelRok  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...-door/43854527

    Think I've seen a review on her but don't remember.

    Will be in town Thursday and wanted to meet her.

    I don't trust girls that all the pics they post she doesn't smile not even once. Lmfao.

    But she is cute.

    Any info appreciated.
    Not the one to write negative reviews but I did for this one. YMMV but I hear the road is short with this one. I would never repeat.

  12. #9610
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterTc  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here seen her? She has good reviews on Erotic Monkey so I am thinking of booking a date. She is cute and small which I like.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/62351389
    She was my ultimate regular. My understanding is that she moved to Alabama last year. Let me know if she's back in town.

  13. #9609
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Trying searching Bankz instead of Sweetie. In the text of her ad, she says her name is Lisa Bankz. Here's the most recent review that came from my search:
    I would do for 80 but not $$.

  14. #9608

    Lisa Bankz rather than Sweetie

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...lando/74542326

    Tried to do a search on her and there were too many comments sweetie.
    Trying searching Bankz instead of Sweetie. In the text of her ad, she says her name is Lisa Bankz. Here's the most recent review that came from my search:

    Quote Originally Posted by HOD415  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Lisa twice in the past and they were great experiences so I decided to go for a third round. Her number had changed a couple times in the past few weeks but she kept in touch. Made arrangements to meet up with her at her new location on Colonial near Alafaya. Got there and things were weird, she was not her usual bubbly self and she didn't look me in the eye. My last visit with her was cut short and she promised next visit she would make it up, when I reminded her she had to contact someone to make sure it was ok; she refused to keep her work on what she owed me from last time her standard rate is $$. 2 for 1 hr and I asked for $$ for an hr. I thought that it was odd for her to get permission because my last visits with her she gave me the impression she was independent. Anyway we agreed to $$ for the hour which I reluctantly obliged. We got things started and Lisa began with BBBJ which was lackluster, we did 69 for a bit also not that exciting. After a few minutes of 69 she asks to lay down and we start off with mish. The entire time she just laid there and did nothing, usually she's very responsive and participates. I could tell this wasn't going to be very exciting so I do what I can to finish and we wrap things up at 30 min, she wasn't having it to finish the hour. Before I left Lisa asked me if I would give a review so here it is. All good things must come to an end I guess. Everyone has a bad day but I'm not taking any chances with her again, sticking to the AMPs for awhile.

  15. #9607

    Sweetie

    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    Great, you'd be surprised how many don't even try to search.

    Diligence pays off too. Once you pass the posts where people used the word mere, there was a weath of posts with the name Mere in the Post Title from when she was advertising in the past and talked about frequently at those times. They were in posted in groups so it made it easy. I found 2 clusters of reviews on her then stopped looking. I usually look for the name in the Title when there's a common word instead of within the post to save the hassle of clicking on a bunch of posts. Not always the best method, but in this case it is what was needed.

    At least you weren't searching for a provider named "Dream". LOL. You might feel like jumping off a bridge before you find anything of value with that name in the searches.

    Party on Wayne.

    Garth 56.
    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...lando/74542326

    Tried to do a search on her and there were too many comments sweetie.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape