Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 323 of 750 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 373 423 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 11241
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6411

    Didn't SA Already Change Several Times Over The Years?

    Quote Originally Posted by OcasianBoy  [View Original Post]
    Mr. Wade is getting married as he has found true love. So seeking is supposedly changing to just a regular online dating site on Valentine's Day. So no more sugar dating on the site?
    The original version allowed nudity. Or at the very least least topless. I saw some of that on very old profiles when I first started.

    Then some years back, SA changed from being Seeking Arrangements to just Seeking, and took away the focus on arrangements. There was talk at the time of transitioning to being a regular dating site. This sounds like another step in that direction. Wade is probably hoping to increase his customer base with regular daters, while keeping present SDs. Not sure how that would work, but might be.

  2. #6410
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    He was married before, right? You have a link to anything that supports what you're saying? If Mr. Wade is smart, he'll stick to what made him rich.
    I got the email as well. He's right. He's making it a dating site, but what that means exactly I don't know. In the least it'll be rebranded.

  3. #6409

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by OcasianBoy  [View Original Post]
    Mr. Wade is getting married as he has found true love. So seeking is supposedly changing to just a regular online dating site on Valentine's Day. So no more sugar dating on the site?
    He was married before, right? You have a link to anything that supports what you're saying? If Mr. Wade is smart, he'll stick to what made him rich.

  4. #6408

    Seeking is supposedly changing

    Mr. Wade is getting married as he has found true love. So seeking is supposedly changing to just a regular online dating site on Valentine's Day. So no more sugar dating on the site?

  5. #6407
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyJob  [View Original Post]
    I got the same exact message this morning from the boba drinking duo, I asked if this date was strictly platonic but they have yet to reply.
    The boba drinking duo! LOL, that's amazing.

  6. #6406

    Hilarious

    Her profile is deleted now, but chatted with a blonde on SA who wanted 1 k for a CBJ LOL.

    Will post the link if a new profile pops up, but man this isn't GPS this is more like Platinum Mouth Syndrome.

  7. #6405
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony1628  [View Original Post]
    Is the membership for seeking worth it?. The prices seem really high just to be able to read and send messages. How much spam are you getting?. How many are fake profiles?.
    Even with the uptick of scammers and profiles seeking "online / virtual only," Seeking is still the very best site to get gorgeous girls.

    I've had amazing experiences from modelesque dimes on Seeking for far less than you'd pay for a quickie from a used up skank on Hx and PD, or a rub & tug at an AMP.

  8. #6404

    ValentinaRose

    Agreed, ValentinaRose is hot.

    I messaged with her like a year ago, she wanted me to come to her in SGV for the M&G. Nope, babies come to me.

  9. #6403

    Proper

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-bb6012cb093f

    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    Maybe post a proper link?

  10. #6402

    ValentinaRose

    Quote Originally Posted by Xnintoolx  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any luck meeting ValentinaRose / member /022 f745 f-ed32-498 a-9 d60-bb6012 cb093 f.

    I've tried to get a response from her but no luck.

    She's effin' gorgeous.
    Maybe post a proper link?

  11. #6401

    Delusional

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-f35dd02ada34

    Wants me to cashapp $500 immediately just to message on the site.

  12. #6400

    Any luck w / ValentinaRose

    Anyone have any luck meeting ValentinaRose / member /022 f745 f-ed32-498 a-9 d60-bb6012 cb093 f.

    I've tried to get a response from her but no luck.

    She's effin' gorgeous.

  13. #6399

    Hahahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    Check this out.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...3-3c6612a820f3

    Hi, how are you? I would love to meet you. Since I am new to this, I would like my best friend to join us so I can feel safe. I would prefer to meet in Rosemead. Would you be able to provide $600 cash as a gift for our first casual date? (It will be split between my best friend and I since she is traveling down for the date).

    She is also looking for an arrangement so it will be a date with two hot asian girls We are available from 2/25-2/28 for lunch, boba, or dinner. I will be happy to send you pictures of us over text.

    If you are still interested then please share your phone number, and please only share your number if you are able to provide $600 cash as a gift. I will be unable to answer any questions regarding my allowance expectations for future dates since I am pretty new to this. I will be happy to hear about the details in person. I am open minded to anything.

    (Also, yes I am real haha, and no this is not a scam. I will never ask for any money upfront / before meeting in person. I will only expect gifts in person. By the way, I am 4'11,70 lbs, Chinese, and have dark hair. My best friend is 5'1, 100 lbs, very fit, and has blonde hair).
    I got the same exact message this morning from the boba drinking duo, I asked if this date was strictly platonic but they have yet to reply.

  14. #6398

    Seeking. Worth it?

    Is the membership for seeking worth it?. The prices seem really high just to be able to read and send messages. How much spam are you getting?. How many are fake profiles?.

  15. #6397
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    70 pounds

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyDestroyr  [View Original Post]
    $600 for a boba date? LOL!
    Do you guys actually pay money to join the site?.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape