Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11468
    You want to check out rubratings. I think [sherunsaadonthere. QUOTE=CaptSmith;5773384]Check your PM. [ / QUOTE].

  2. #11467

    Where

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    You get everything but FS and the clothes come off. And right now they are not old.
    Where is this place your talking about?.

  3. #11466

    Why not go to 10th street

    Quote Originally Posted by SeatOnCrane  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone here have info on Spring Spa, by Clark Memorial Hospital?

    I'm in the neighborhood, and wondering if I should give it a try.

    Thanks.
    You get everything but FS and the clothes come off. And right now they are not old.

  4. #11465
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDaytona  [View Original Post]
    Spring Intel.

    Older women, usually very good massage. Standard finish. If I need a massage I usually go there. Never any indication of more to be had.
    Is there nudity or roaming under or over clothes?

  5. #11464

    RE: Patti

    Quote Originally Posted by LookerJohn  [View Original Post]
    Haven't met her, seen the FL profile. Has a coworker as a friend on there as well.
    I also have seen her on the sugar daddy site SB. I thought about approaching her directly on Fet Life, but don't want to freak her out. Also I am married and my mongering time is very limited, so there is that.

  6. #11463

    Spring Intel.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeatOnCrane  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone here have info on Spring Spa, by Clark Memorial Hospital?

    I'm in the neighborhood, and wondering if I should give it a try.

    Thanks.
    Spring Intel.

    Older women, usually very good massage. Standard finish. If I need a massage I usually go there. Never any indication of more to be had.

  7. #11462
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyMaster  [View Original Post]
    Went to Snow spa another visit different lady this time, slender build, nice b cup mid 40's hard to tell with these Asians, nice rub, moved to front, negotiated FS 2## total, decent fun. Will most likely return, definitely not a dead lay, unfortunately didn't catch her name. She stated she'd be here for a couple wks. Enjoy and be safe.
    I've been to this location multiple times and I've offered the same thing you have, moneywise, and the most they will do is a HJ. So unless it's a new girl, I have a hard time believing this review.

  8. #11461

    FL friends

    Quote Originally Posted by Verbatim48  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen Patti from BodyRub. Pro? I recognize her from Fet Life, and I like her tats and body. Wondering if there is more to be had.

    https://louisville.rubratings.com/134217
    Haven't met her, seen the FL profile. Has a coworker as a friend on there as well.

  9. #11460

    Patti?

    Anybody seen Patti from BodyRub. Pro? I recognize her from Fet Life, and I like her tats and body. Wondering if there is more to be had.

    https://louisville.rubratings.com/134217

  10. #11459

    Ms Tiff

    Quote Originally Posted by Salad123  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Tiffany (goes by Ms Tiff) in recent times? And if yes, please do share info and that would be helpful.
    Check your PM.

  11. #11458

    Miss Tiff

    Quote Originally Posted by Salad123  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Tiffany (goes by Ms Tiff) in recent times? And if yes, please do share info and that would be helpful.
    I was looking for any recent posts from her lately and couldn't find any ads within the last year or so. I did find some search hits that led to a benign web hit that looked like she was doing some mild online merchandise biz unrelated to the hobby so she may have retired. Not for sure tho.

    She was very sweet and sensual so will miss her if she is out of the hobby.

    JZ.

  12. #11457

    Tiffany

    Has anyone seen Tiffany (goes by Ms Tiff) in recent times? And if yes, please do share info and that would be helpful.

  13. #11456

    Spring Spa

    Does anyone here have info on Spring Spa, by Clark Memorial Hospital?

    I'm in the neighborhood, and wondering if I should give it a try.

    Thanks.

  14. #11455

    Snow

    Went to Snow spa another visit different lady this time, slender build, nice b cup mid 40's hard to tell with these Asians, nice rub, moved to front, negotiated FS 2## total, decent fun. Will most likely return, definitely not a dead lay, unfortunately didn't catch her name. She stated she'd be here for a couple wks. Enjoy and be safe.

  15. #11454

    Mary

    Quote Originally Posted by Shook12  [View Original Post]
    Guess it doesn't let me put her number on here, so message me if you want her number. Also if you happen to go to her shop she has it on the door on a note. But she doesn't wake up till around 2 ish. So give her time to write back.
    It's been years since I have seen her but was wandering if more can be had with her now? Back then I remember trying to talk her into it but she didn't want to talk about it but she did put my hand on her ass while she gave me a HJ I would go back if she would put more on the menu.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape