Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 761 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 261 661 711 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 811 861 1261 ... LastLast
Results 11,401 to 11,415 of 24516
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13116

    Molly

    Just got in contact with Molly and she is asking $. 8 for GFE hhr. That seems really high to me. What has been other's experience with Molly?

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...r/983886814847

  2. #13115
    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    Dreaming with Simi has been the worst experience I've had. That's saying a lot with some of the girls on this site!
    I beg to differ and I have seen the other positive reviews. My dreams with Simi have been some of the best experiences of my adult life. I am certainly not new to the monger game. Although I am new to this posting about it.My final statement is that you can't make all of the people happy all of the time. Be safe everyone.

  3. #13114
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyNoSpank  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link please?
    Here you go:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/410-782-9297

  4. #13113
    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    Does the agency have a website? What was the screening?.

    Thanks in advance.
    Nope, straight to room in BWI.

  5. #13112

    BBW in Linthicum Heights

    I am passing through area on Monday, looking for some entertainment, anyone have any info on this one? Thanks.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...a/566272888587

  6. #13111
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by MdBoatGuy  [View Original Post]
    In general any ads with snapchat contact is a scam. They will flirt with you and ask for money or a deposit. In the end you will be holding the bag (or dick).

  7. #13110

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by MdGuy1975  [View Original Post]
    The police are already watching her new place in Jessup. Neighbors complained. Best to stay away for a while.
    Is there a link please?

  8. #13109

  9. #13108

    Indy

    Quote Originally Posted by EyeSpi  [View Original Post]
    Searched the # and found this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWx_Yyt4NNc.
    Lmao yeah that's her. She was more put together than she is in this video but she does have an eccentric personality. Not that it really bothered me.

  10. #13107

    Kenzie / Sylvie

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kenzie-e...ltimore-969226

    Anyone have any experience with her? I've only seen her ad on Erotic monkey and I'm not paying to read the reviews LOL. If she's been reviewed here it's under a different name because I've been searching for a while. Seems legit and nice enough, just wanted to try and do my homework before pulling the trigger. Any help is appreciated!

  11. #13106
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheerful6  [View Original Post]
    I visited yesterday after consulting with DNobody. He is exactly right as written. She is unenthusiastic in cooperation with artificial boobs but pretty though. She works for agency and stay til Sunday. I should have listened to DNobody, anyway lessons learned. BTW Jordan is coming to town on 17th, she informed me.

    Stay safe guys!
    Does the agency have a website? What was the screening?.

    Thanks in advance.

  12. #13105
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclebadtouch  [View Original Post]
    I got lured in by Simi's vag pics and discounted rate and completely forgot to RTFF. I should have bailed twice. Once when I couldn't find parking and again after she rattled off the "no" list. What followed was a weak BBBJ interrrupted by a 15 minute timer going off. I won't repeat.
    Dreaming with Simi has been the worst experience I've had. That's saying a lot with some of the girls on this site!

  13. #13104

    Clara

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    Was chatting back and forth with this one, agreed on price and services and double with her friend. Even sent photos of both of them. The radio-silenced followed by 'stop harassing me' when I tried to follow up. If anyone has a good experience would like to hear about it but feels bipolar. She's a local writer and a lot of her work deals with mental illness and drug addiction so she's probably bipolar https://tryst.link/escort/clarabell88.
    Yes, you are spot on. I have seen her a couple of years ago. She used to be on seeking. Saw her for outcall. She seemed quite anxious and a little paranoid although not high. She freaked out spontaneously and ended the session within a few minutes without any significant action on my part. I was surprised but had no option but to moved on. I guess we all have our demons.

  14. #13103

    Lia

    Late review. I had a dream with Lia out rosedale few weeks back. It took a few days to get a response back but after that comms were good. Got the address and I was on the way out rosedale at the shitty deluxe. Once I arrived had to wait about 15 mins before I got room number. I finally get the room number and see the girl in the pic but slightly older. Still looked decent though. She has a nice small frame and a nice rack. She will talk you to death if you let her so I had to push things along. I ask are you ready. Pretty good bbj until I was ready. Then k9 for a bit switched to cowgirl for a while she gets into it. Finally mish until I filled her up with baby bater. Damage 100. Good nut.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...-true/43753628

  15. #13102

    Allie

    Saw Allie (# ends in 7672) for the first time. Easy set up she suggested carplay for this meeting and I accepted. She is located in a decent location, I did feel a bit nervous waiting but that is because I'm a new monger and always get that feeling. Spot has lots of parking and not that many people walking around. Sure enough she showed up and looked just like the pictures. Nice rack and ass and we got to the deed. Price was. 60 for qv. She was great and we definitely went over the 15 minutes. She is super talkative and sweet by far the best person I have saw yet. I will probably stick to her due to price and service. I highly recommend her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape