Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 649 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 149 549 599 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 699 749 1149 1649 ... LastLast
Results 9,721 to 9,735 of 26384
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16664

    Stay out of Oak Creek

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyJay  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I will be visiting the Oak Creek area next week. Can someone please inbox me a reliable provider? It would be greatly appreciated and maybe I can return the favor.

    Thanks.
    Often people get ticketed in that city.

  2. #16663

    Nikki. Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    About 60 lbs bigger than pictures. Does not do oral. Does anal at no extra charge. Submissive.
    Here is the link. I forgot to paste it last time.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...m/804631600827

  3. #16662

    Visiting Milwaukee

    Hi,

    I will be visiting the Oak Creek area next week. Can someone please inbox me a reliable provider? It would be greatly appreciated and maybe I can return the favor.

    Thanks.

  4. #16661

    Nikki near stadium

    About 60 lbs bigger than pictures. Does not do oral. Does anal at no extra charge. Submissive.

  5. #16660

    Hey! Punky is writing her own reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Vrod698  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link to contact her? I'd appreciate it.
    Read forum before jumping. She writes her own reviews. Rushed, pathetic lay. Drug marks galore. It if you take the plunge, please report.

  6. #16659

    Nope!

    Quote Originally Posted by Badford  [View Original Post]
    Where are you paying $70 at, maybe a walker.
    For a walker I won't pay more than 40. And that's everything included. And for a non walker I won't pay more than 100 these days. I see 3 regulars for 80. And if I only have 70 they roll with it. It's not often I short them. And yea it's a "QV" but these ones aren't mechanical so they enjoy it as much as I do.

  7. #16658
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans  [View Original Post]
    I took the plunge and went on an adventure to the north side today and met this nice slim petite female she stays in a large apt near 27th and highland. I opted for hh for $120. Apartment was somewhat clean, started with a CBJ and ended in doggy style. Definitely will repeat. No signs of usage but the apartment somewhat smells like weed. I would recommend seeing her during daytime hours. I love black girls if anyone has any to recommend to me please send me a pm.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...aukee/74921157
    Way to go! Very Nice.

  8. #16657
    Quote Originally Posted by SolesAndToes  [View Original Post]
    Tonight I saw Punky. She was welcoming and kind. Clean. Discreet. Curvy. Cute feet with painted toes. Funny. She was very accommodating and an absolute pleasure. Gave great throat. Felt natural. Best escort in the MKE area in my experience.

    +1 (414) XXX-3846.

    You won't regret it I promise.
    Is there a link to contact her? I'd appreciate it.

  9. #16656

    Yup! Spidey senses were right

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    Hey pelotero1924,save your money & stress, I called, sounded like management in back round arguing. She seemed desperate, ill get a ride there, ill meet ya in public ill do a car date, I told her I dong fu_k,with management or people led on a leash by them. Of course the usual story my block is quiet & safe, it's the other 751 blocks, where the rapes, trafficking, murders, reckless driving occur. She sounded like a hood rat, stay safe, pass on this one, no tails worth the drama they bring or trouble. Its rough out there with trying to find solid choices, that's for sure. All stay safe Happy hunting.

    Eagle 19.
    Yup! She texted earlier and agreed on services, time, location, and donation. When I called back, she needed a ride from 26 and Wells at night. All I said was I am here on southwest side by your incall. Then silence.

  10. #16655

    Freebie

    Quote Originally Posted by DP4040  [View Original Post]
    So with all these scams out there it's nice to play the game back for wasting our time. They asked me for a 75 $ deposit. Never in my life will I pay a deposit but I told them. Yea I don't mind paying deposits but you have to send me 5 $ first. That way I know you're serious LOL. They sent me 1 $ and then I just stopped responding. I do that 70 more times and I got a freebie boys! LOL.

    Screenshot_20220202-103145_Cash App. Jpg.
    Where are you paying $70 at, maybe a walker.

  11. #16654

    She's trouble

    Hey pelotero1924,save your money & stress, I called, sounded like management in back round arguing. She seemed desperate, ill get a ride there, ill meet ya in public ill do a car date, I told her I dong fu_k,with management or people led on a leash by them. Of course the usual story my block is quiet & safe, it's the other 751 blocks, where the rapes, trafficking, murders, reckless driving occur. She sounded like a hood rat, stay safe, pass on this one, no tails worth the drama they bring or trouble. Its rough out there with trying to find solid choices, that's for sure. All stay safe Happy hunting.

    Eagle 19.

  12. #16653

    Seems legit but asking a lot

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/550405268120

    Has anyone visited her? Seems legit but pricey. I may take one for the team if no reports are available.

  13. #16652
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyGent  [View Original Post]
    So who is this? Link?.
    Bonnie, skinny chick with the green blue and pink colored pictures, nice but nasty skinny from drugs.

  14. #16651
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans  [View Original Post]
    I took the plunge and went on an adventure to the north side today and met this nice slim petite female she stays in a large apt near 27th and highland. I opted for hh for $120. Apartment was somewhat clean, started with a CBJ and ended in doggy style. Definitely will repeat. No signs of usage but the apartment somewhat smells like weed. I would recommend seeing her during daytime hours. I love black girls if anyone has any to recommend to me please send me a pm.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...aukee/74921157
    She looks good.

    Why go anywhere else.

  15. #16650
    Quote Originally Posted by Atc432  [View Original Post]
    Saw the blonde in West Allis that does massages. She's really skinny, most would say too skinny but I'm just a sick bastard and I love it. She talks and talks, extremally friendly. I like her a lot, but she was definitely on something. Her eyes were closed 90% of the time or she was looking all over the room randomly while having a totally normal conversation. The massage could definitely be skipped, they never really do anything for me anyway. Covered L2. $. 20. Would definitely repeat.
    So who is this? Link?.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape