Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,901 to 6,915 of 18368
-
02-11-22 18:25 #11468Senior Member

Posts: 375You want to check out rubratings. I think [sherunsaadonthere. QUOTE=CaptSmith;5773384]Check your PM. [ / QUOTE].
-
02-11-22 18:13 #11467Senior Member

Posts: 68Where
Where is this place your talking about?.
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 16:56 #11466Senior Member

Posts: 3103Why not go to 10th street
You get everything but FS and the clothes come off. And right now they are not old.
Originally Posted by SeatOnCrane
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 15:15 #11465Senior Member

Posts: 208Is there nudity or roaming under or over clothes?
Originally Posted by RandyDaytona
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 14:56 #11464Senior Member

Posts: 209RE: Patti
I also have seen her on the sugar daddy site SB. I thought about approaching her directly on Fet Life, but don't want to freak her out. Also I am married and my mongering time is very limited, so there is that.
Originally Posted by LookerJohn
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 14:21 #11463Senior Member

Posts: 245Spring Intel.
Spring Intel.
Originally Posted by SeatOnCrane
[View Original Post]
Older women, usually very good massage. Standard finish. If I need a massage I usually go there. Never any indication of more to be had.
-
02-11-22 13:44 #11462Senior Member

Posts: 238I've been to this location multiple times and I've offered the same thing you have, moneywise, and the most they will do is a HJ. So unless it's a new girl, I have a hard time believing this review.
Originally Posted by PussyMaster
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 10:53 #11461Regular Member

Posts: 1FL friends
Haven't met her, seen the FL profile. Has a coworker as a friend on there as well.
Originally Posted by Verbatim48
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 10:41 #11460Senior Member

Posts: 209Patti?
Anybody seen Patti from BodyRub. Pro? I recognize her from Fet Life, and I like her tats and body. Wondering if there is more to be had.
https://louisville.rubratings.com/134217
-
02-11-22 09:55 #11459Senior Member

Posts: 85Ms Tiff
Check your PM.
Originally Posted by Salad123
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 09:02 #11458Senior Member

Posts: 242Miss Tiff
I was looking for any recent posts from her lately and couldn't find any ads within the last year or so. I did find some search hits that led to a benign web hit that looked like she was doing some mild online merchandise biz unrelated to the hobby so she may have retired. Not for sure tho.
Originally Posted by Salad123
[View Original Post]
She was very sweet and sensual so will miss her if she is out of the hobby.
JZ.
-
02-10-22 15:08 #11457Regular Member

Posts: 3Tiffany
Has anyone seen Tiffany (goes by Ms Tiff) in recent times? And if yes, please do share info and that would be helpful.
-
02-10-22 12:57 #11456Senior Member

Posts: 208Spring Spa
Does anyone here have info on Spring Spa, by Clark Memorial Hospital?
I'm in the neighborhood, and wondering if I should give it a try.
Thanks.
-
02-10-22 12:10 #11455Senior Member

Posts: 144Snow
Went to Snow spa another visit different lady this time, slender build, nice b cup mid 40's hard to tell with these Asians, nice rub, moved to front, negotiated FS 2## total, decent fun. Will most likely return, definitely not a dead lay, unfortunately didn't catch her name. She stated she'd be here for a couple wks. Enjoy and be safe.
-
02-10-22 09:47 #11454Senior Member

Posts: 260Mary
It's been years since I have seen her but was wandering if more can be had with her now? Back then I remember trying to talk her into it but she didn't want to talk about it but she did put my hand on her ass while she gave me a HJ I would go back if she would put more on the menu.
Originally Posted by Shook12
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




