Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 31855
-
02-13-22 15:49 #26755Senior Member

Posts: 54Bambi
Saw Bambi a couple of weeks ago.
Her incall situation is not good, to say the least. She needs to get a better location away from prying eyes.
Her skills are phenomenal. She will suck a bare dick like there is no tomorrow. She also swallow it all down. Does not miss either a beat or a drop.
I will recommend her on her BBBJ and CIM ability. She is clearly a NQNS which is a rarity in this market. He donations are more than reasonable.
However, I will not repeat at current location. I would love to repeat at a location which would afford more time and more activities.
-
02-13-22 13:57 #26754Senior Member

Posts: 42Nikki sexologist
Hey guys. Spoke with Nikki today. I have seen her several times and did a review on here of her, as others also have. She is well worth a visit. She asked me to post on here for her as she has been locked out of her listcrawler and stg accounts. She is needing some business as she needs to pay her rent. If anybody wants to, dm me and I will give you her info. She has given me permission to do so. You won't regret the visit. Greatest BBBJ I have ever had. She is my go to now.
-
02-13-22 10:20 #26753Senior Member

Posts: 496She requires a copy of your DL. Her donations are 200-250, but asking references and I'd. Her Twitter says she is in the other city right now.
Originally Posted by AndyKim9421
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 20:07 #26752Senior Member

Posts: 237Hailey yes!
Really nice set of pics, Glock, thanks as always, man.
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 19:22 #26751Regular Member

Posts: 11Kayden Karter
Any info on this one.
https://tryst.link/escort/kayden_karter
-
02-10-22 12:09 #26750Senior Member

Posts: 6038Hailey
Originally Posted by BigBoiTerry
[View Original Post]
She goes by Hailey. She is Cuban-American and speaks with a very sexy Cuban accent. She meets all of my well known requirements. Of course, no guarantees. As always, YMMV and probably will!
Originally Posted by Slowhand50
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 10:48 #26749Senior Member

Posts: 294Fb
I check out at 9 am so I'd somene od it could have happen after that.
Originally Posted by Cumndumn73
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 10:46 #26748Senior Member

Posts: 294Fb
Yes sycermore vw. Right down from motel 6.
Originally Posted by FloridaBiker
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 08:11 #26747Senior Member

Posts: 112KatKitty
Anyone seen her. Message me contact info please.
-
02-09-22 19:49 #26746Senior Member

Posts: 237Nympho?
Hey Terry, thanks for the info. You say the pics are accurate, but is her name?
Originally Posted by BigBoiTerry
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 18:38 #26745Senior Member

Posts: 110I believe they are talking about Sycamore View and I-40. Tons of Hotels and motels off that exit.
Originally Posted by FloridaBiker
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 17:51 #26744Senior Member

Posts: 321Where is the View?
Where is the View?.
I'm still adding to my local knowledge.
Thanks.
-
02-09-22 14:36 #26743Senior Member

Posts: 294Gd
Think Missy od at the same motel I stay stay at on the view. Iwas there last night and there was no commotion that I knew about.
Originally Posted by GenioDan
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 13:53 #26742Senior Member

Posts: 2542She moved out of state.
Originally Posted by KeepingUtr
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 13:52 #26741Senior Member

Posts: 2542The mother went by Tennessee Firecracker / Tammy.
Originally Posted by KeepingUtr
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





