Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 341 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 391 441 841 1341 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 31855
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26755

    Bambi

    Saw Bambi a couple of weeks ago.

    Her incall situation is not good, to say the least. She needs to get a better location away from prying eyes.

    Her skills are phenomenal. She will suck a bare dick like there is no tomorrow. She also swallow it all down. Does not miss either a beat or a drop.

    I will recommend her on her BBBJ and CIM ability. She is clearly a NQNS which is a rarity in this market. He donations are more than reasonable.

    However, I will not repeat at current location. I would love to repeat at a location which would afford more time and more activities.

  2. #26754

    Nikki sexologist

    Hey guys. Spoke with Nikki today. I have seen her several times and did a review on here of her, as others also have. She is well worth a visit. She asked me to post on here for her as she has been locked out of her listcrawler and stg accounts. She is needing some business as she needs to pay her rent. If anybody wants to, dm me and I will give you her info. She has given me permission to do so. You won't regret the visit. Greatest BBBJ I have ever had. She is my go to now.

  3. #26753
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyKim9421  [View Original Post]
    She requires a copy of your DL. Her donations are 200-250, but asking references and I'd. Her Twitter says she is in the other city right now.

  4. #26752

    Hailey yes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Hailey. She is Cuban-American and speaks with a very sexy Cuban accent. She meets all of my well known requirements. Of course, no guarantees. As always, YMMV and probably will!
    Really nice set of pics, Glock, thanks as always, man.

  5. #26751

    Kayden Karter


  6. #26750

    Hailey

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoiTerry  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/74942494
    I've now visited her twice so I think that I am getting a feel for her and this is my impression of her. 1st, she's definitely the girl in the pics, the pics are the best representation of her but definitely her. Anyone that knows me knows how much I LOVE redheads and after a well respected hobbyist that I know mentioned her to me and this was prior to her posting ads I was immediately interested, like I said, redheads, and a redhead with booty, she will never have to ask, Where's the beef, because ol fo inch will say right here babygirl LOL.
    Since she doesn't work daily we've met at my favorite hourly both times. The 1st time I saw her it was enjoyable, she's not dead session, I believe she enjoys her work. But the 2nd time I was really looking forward to her and once we arrived and got into the room and undressed, I told her to turn around and in the immortal words of Rick James, give it to me baby, I just love that view from the back.
    We were having in my mind a good session but she made the mistake of speaking Spanish to me, I don't know about you guys but a woman speaking a different language turns ol Uncle Fo on, the only thing that saved her is that I'm older now. When I was able to travel on business, I met a tall Russian provider and she started speaking to me in Russian, let's just say that after the squirting was over, she said the Russian equivalent of SHAT!! The more she squirted the more turned on I got. So this one caught me at the right time LOL. But all joking aside, I enjoy her. Yes she really is Cuban and yes she has a nice personality and yes she has been pleasure to deal with so far.
    Now, she does have rules but if you decide to contact her I will let her lay them out for you. I have gotten away from 100% vouching for anyone because I report my experience but then others have a difference of opinion, but I will say that she works for my needs. She is a covered everything provider but she has shown me 2 satisfying experiences. Her rates start at $. 50. BBT OUT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand50  [View Original Post]
    Hey Terry, thanks for the info. You say the pics are accurate, but is her name?
    She goes by Hailey. She is Cuban-American and speaks with a very sexy Cuban accent. She meets all of my well known requirements. Of course, no guarantees. As always, YMMV and probably will!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hailey-usa-1.jpg‎   hailey usa 2.jpg‎   hailey usa 3.jpg‎   hailey usa 4.jpg‎   hailey usa 5.jpg‎  

    hailey usa 6.jpg‎   hailey-usa-7.jpg‎   hailey-usa-8.jpg‎   hailey-usa-10.jpg‎   hailey-usa-9.jpg‎  


  7. #26749

    Fb

    Quote Originally Posted by Cumndumn73  [View Original Post]
    Yes sycermore vw. Right down from motel 6.
    I check out at 9 am so I'd somene od it could have happen after that.

  8. #26748

    Fb

    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBiker  [View Original Post]
    Where is the View?.

    I'm still adding to my local knowledge.

    Thanks.
    Yes sycermore vw. Right down from motel 6.

  9. #26747

    KatKitty

    Anyone seen her. Message me contact info please.

  10. #26746

    Nympho?

    Hey Terry, thanks for the info. You say the pics are accurate, but is her name?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoiTerry  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/74942494

    I've now visited her twice so I think that I am getting a feel for her and this is my impression of her. 1st, she's definitely the girl in the pics, the pics are the best representation of her but definitely her. Anyone that knows me knows how much I LOVE redheads and after a well respected hobbyist that I know mentioned her to me and this was prior to her posting ads I was immediately interested, like I said, redheads, and a redhead with booty, she will never have to ask, Where's the beef, because ol fo inch will say right here babygirl LOL.

    ...

  11. #26745
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBiker  [View Original Post]
    Where is the View?.

    I'm still adding to my local knowledge.

    Thanks.
    I believe they are talking about Sycamore View and I-40. Tons of Hotels and motels off that exit.

  12. #26744

    Where is the View?

    Where is the View?.

    I'm still adding to my local knowledge.

    Thanks.

  13. #26743

    Gd

    Quote Originally Posted by GenioDan  [View Original Post]
    One of the girl just texted me and said there was another OD today at the same motel missy was staying at. Anybody know? If true, another terrible tragedy.
    Think Missy od at the same motel I stay stay at on the view. Iwas there last night and there was no commotion that I knew about.

  14. #26742
    Quote Originally Posted by KeepingUtr  [View Original Post]
    Last post on facebook was December 8th. I hadn't talked to her since late October.
    She moved out of state.

  15. #26741
    Quote Originally Posted by KeepingUtr  [View Original Post]
    I don't remember the mother's name, but I think the daughter went by Alex / Lexus.

    Also don't forget these ladies, although it's been a few years.

    Jordan Lee (2019).

    Baylee C (2019).

    Shyla M although not directly drug related.
    The mother went by Tennessee Firecracker / Tammy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape