Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 941 of 2022 FirstFirst ... 441 841 891 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 991 1041 1441 1941 ... LastLast
Results 14,101 to 14,115 of 30326
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16226
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianPeter  [View Original Post]
    She will stop replying to you if you are using a burner phone. Wants you to use your real phone number. Don't know how she knows the difference but she does.
    Don't know how she sees anybody nobody uses their real phone.

  2. #16225

    Ashley

    This girl is awesome. Definitely likes to please. I personally was just looking for some good head. Boy did I stumble upon that. Yes it was covered, but she could suck the soul out of someone. Good lord what would she be like if there was no cover. I could probably finish twice. Anyways she was a good kind of thick. Definitely plan on letting it happen again. I almost said what the hell, and took it to home base. Maybe in the future, watching that nice round booty bounce around would be nice.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3224253

  3. #16224
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure that she does, her "husband" and wife (in jail) are AA and I have spoken with several fellow mongers that are AA that have seen her.
    I guess I just had poor timing. Appreciate the info.

  4. #16223
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    9 out of 10 times, when these sweet, precious girls show pics of their face, tits and kitty, the ads are fake. Also, no specific location is listed in the ad.
    Yeah you're most likely right. I was thinking with the lower head when I posted. Appreciate it.

  5. #16222

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    She posts daily morning to night. She quoted me 160 for a hh but refused to send me a verification selfie. I would see her if she is the girl in the pics.
    She will stop replying to you if you are using a burner phone. Wants you to use your real phone number. Don't know how she knows the difference but she does.

  6. #16221

    Lauren

    She posts daily morning to night. She quoted me 160 for a hh but refused to send me a verification selfie. I would see her if she is the girl in the pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Are yall talking about her?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...w/732843196638

    I have reached out to her multiple times and dead air always.

  7. #16220
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Are yall talking about her?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...w/732843196638

    I have reached out to her multiple times and dead air always.
    Yes, I was asking about her.

  8. #16219
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteBank  [View Original Post]
    Provide a link or more context.
    Are yall talking about her?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...w/732843196638

    I have reached out to her multiple times and dead air always.

  9. #16218
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperWetOddit  [View Original Post]
    Does she see AA? I got in contact with her and she asked my race and age. Then after that she didn't respond again. Tried a week later, no response. I think I'm blocked.
    I'm pretty sure that she does, her "husband" and wife (in jail) are AA and I have spoken with several fellow mongers that are AA that have seen her.

  10. #16217

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteBank  [View Original Post]
    Provide a link or more context.
    I think this is here.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...e-now/44230027#&gid=1&pid=3.

  11. #16216

    I doubt it

    9 out of 10 times, when these sweet, precious girls show pics of their face, tits and kitty, the ads are fake. Also, no specific location is listed in the ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperWetOddit  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/146150944785

    I want her to be real because of the Rey cosplay.

  12. #16215

    Anyone tried this one


  13. #16214

    40 Years Divorced Older Mom

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/959002319567

    Reached out as was hoping to spend an hr rolling around with those nice melons and mature company.

    Got quick response with fare rate, then get. Well first meet will need confirming. How much do you want give in Deposit.

    Told her sorry do not do Deposits. Yada yada, also told her since no reviews nor history no go.

    Not sure if her just being cautious or scam, but gave it a shot. . . . on to the next.

  14. #16213

    Lauren. Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Readyup77  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys new to the forum here, will try to be active and give updates. Have a question has anyone met a young AA going by Lauren?. Am hoping to meet her tomorrow wanted to see if anyone has had a positive experience with her?.
    Provide a link or more context.

  15. #16212

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    Well her reviews are accurate she looks like her pix very slim her face is a acquired taste in her pix but she looks good in person and very nice and welcomes you with a big pretty smile. She was at a decent hotel and some dude was leaving she said he is her husband which I don't believe I read about them being a group of married people living together. More like a handler but he seems like he might be on the funny side. Anyway Rose and I got undressed quickly after donation $. 20 qv said she went up recently when I texted her. She got on her knees for BBBJ and did a nice BBBJ I was turned on watching her. She ask how do I want her of course doggy, she ask bbf or cover I said cover of course. She got on her knees the view was nice know odor. I eased in watching her reactions and she was making little sounds grabbing the sheets, she is kinda tight I would say after doing this long as she has. I eased a little while and began to pound hard she had no problem with that I soon bust in the cover. We chatted a little bit and agreed to meet again. I will repeat. https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...r/162920017533.
    Does she see AA? I got in contact with her and she asked my race and age. Then after that she didn't respond again. Tried a week later, no response. I think I'm blocked.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape