Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 940 of 2021 FirstFirst ... 440 840 890 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 990 1040 1440 1940 ... LastLast
Results 14,086 to 14,100 of 30313
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16228

    HoneyBee

    So took the plunge with HoneyBee.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...ified/43762238

    Can not say was not warned in other reviews. A lot of no this, no that, no touch here and got no direct eye contact.

    Will says she has a cute smile, but no joy in the time spent. Location was nice and low key area.

    Good CBJ and CFS, (rvs cow, miss, doggy, top) , but nothing to write home about. Also act restricted to uncomfortable coach.

    $. 80/ hhr maybe better spent on QV, no signs of friends or demons.

  2. #16227
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickMove69  [View Original Post]
    This girl is awesome. Definitely likes to please. I personally was just looking for some good head. Boy did I stumble upon that. Yes it was covered, but she could suck the soul out of someone. Good lord what would she be like if there was no cover. I could probably finish twice. Anyways she was a good kind of thick. Definitely plan on letting it happen again. I almost said what the hell, and took it to home base. Maybe in the future, watching that nice round booty bounce around would be nice.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3224253
    Glad you posted, was about to give up, getting crickets a few days. I guess just not finding a good time.

    Did you call or start with text? Ad did not state specific.

  3. #16226
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianPeter  [View Original Post]
    She will stop replying to you if you are using a burner phone. Wants you to use your real phone number. Don't know how she knows the difference but she does.
    Don't know how she sees anybody nobody uses their real phone.

  4. #16225

    Ashley

    This girl is awesome. Definitely likes to please. I personally was just looking for some good head. Boy did I stumble upon that. Yes it was covered, but she could suck the soul out of someone. Good lord what would she be like if there was no cover. I could probably finish twice. Anyways she was a good kind of thick. Definitely plan on letting it happen again. I almost said what the hell, and took it to home base. Maybe in the future, watching that nice round booty bounce around would be nice.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3224253

  5. #16224
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure that she does, her "husband" and wife (in jail) are AA and I have spoken with several fellow mongers that are AA that have seen her.
    I guess I just had poor timing. Appreciate the info.

  6. #16223
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    9 out of 10 times, when these sweet, precious girls show pics of their face, tits and kitty, the ads are fake. Also, no specific location is listed in the ad.
    Yeah you're most likely right. I was thinking with the lower head when I posted. Appreciate it.

  7. #16222

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    She posts daily morning to night. She quoted me 160 for a hh but refused to send me a verification selfie. I would see her if she is the girl in the pics.
    She will stop replying to you if you are using a burner phone. Wants you to use your real phone number. Don't know how she knows the difference but she does.

  8. #16221

    Lauren

    She posts daily morning to night. She quoted me 160 for a hh but refused to send me a verification selfie. I would see her if she is the girl in the pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Are yall talking about her?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...w/732843196638

    I have reached out to her multiple times and dead air always.

  9. #16220
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Are yall talking about her?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...w/732843196638

    I have reached out to her multiple times and dead air always.
    Yes, I was asking about her.

  10. #16219
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteBank  [View Original Post]
    Provide a link or more context.
    Are yall talking about her?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...w/732843196638

    I have reached out to her multiple times and dead air always.

  11. #16218
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperWetOddit  [View Original Post]
    Does she see AA? I got in contact with her and she asked my race and age. Then after that she didn't respond again. Tried a week later, no response. I think I'm blocked.
    I'm pretty sure that she does, her "husband" and wife (in jail) are AA and I have spoken with several fellow mongers that are AA that have seen her.

  12. #16217

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteBank  [View Original Post]
    Provide a link or more context.
    I think this is here.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...e-now/44230027#&gid=1&pid=3.

  13. #16216

    I doubt it

    9 out of 10 times, when these sweet, precious girls show pics of their face, tits and kitty, the ads are fake. Also, no specific location is listed in the ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperWetOddit  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/146150944785

    I want her to be real because of the Rey cosplay.

  14. #16215

    Anyone tried this one


  15. #16214

    40 Years Divorced Older Mom

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/959002319567

    Reached out as was hoping to spend an hr rolling around with those nice melons and mature company.

    Got quick response with fare rate, then get. Well first meet will need confirming. How much do you want give in Deposit.

    Told her sorry do not do Deposits. Yada yada, also told her since no reviews nor history no go.

    Not sure if her just being cautious or scam, but gave it a shot. . . . on to the next.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape