Thread: UTR. Under the Radar Providers
+
Add Report
Results 871 to 885 of 1457
-
03-26-22 16:25 #587Senior Member

Posts: 960Pm
Sending you a message.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-22 15:08
Senior Member
-
03-26-22 12:07 #586Senior Member

Posts: 96018 year old
I know a UTR that comes from Greensburg. She just turned 18. I've been doing there for a little over a year. Anyway she's 5'4" 105 pounds. Perfect Beat Cops with great nipples. She's gorgeous. And she's a great time in the sack. Would definitely want something good in trade for this info. Oh and she's not cheap so if you're on a budget forget it.
-
03-13-22 19:14 #585Senior Member

Posts: 103??
Boy she really does look familiar.
You have more info on her?
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 14:00
Senior Member
-
03-07-22 13:51 #584Senior Member

Posts: 178No, but I would really like too!! Where did you find her?
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-22 10:01
Senior Member
-
02-24-22 22:26 #583Senior Member

Posts: 136Dodge a bullet?
Honestly you aren't dodging anything. She's been very good to me for more than three years now and if she hasn't reached out yet I'm sure its because she's been busy with life and or just being cautious. She also doesn't want to be put on blast so that may be part of her thinking. I'm not involved other than I passed your contact info on to her and she knows at least two of you guys already from what she told me (including Ty) so just message her and realize that she's got a life and this isn't her full time gig.
Originally Posted by MyMopar
[View Original Post]
Be safe.
J.
-
02-23-22 17:03
Senior Member
-
02-23-22 16:38 #582Senior Member

Posts: 133Ghost in the wind to everyone
But ty c. According to what he messaged me and his almighty medicine bag, so I assume he is her doctor. Pretty sure we all dodged a 50 cal bullet.
Stay safe.
Mymopar.
Originally Posted by Bob0324
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-22 12:43 #581Senior Member

Posts: 960Well?
I was expecting to see about a dozen reviews by now. So this hasn't panned out or nobody sharing information?
Originally Posted by Fstrxtsy78
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 23:49 #580Senior Member

Posts: 136Menu
I would suggest you tell her what you are looking for and what you are willing to part with donation-wise. She's not a "pro" (thus the UTR) so she may not be familiar with some of the terms you are more familiar with when dealing with full time escorts (pro or semi-pro). Just hit her up with more information and be clear about what you are interested in. She's no dummy and she will respond as long as you are up front and not abusive in your language. She's treated me very well over the years so just be respectful clear and realize she's operating on a different level from DI ladies or full time escorts. She's fetish friendly so that goes a long way for some.
Originally Posted by MyMopar
[View Original Post]
J.
-
02-10-22 23:22 #579Senior Member

Posts: 136Temporary Downtime
She had some minor personal drama involving an asshole that was treating her like shit and that's all I am willing to say for now. The fucker knifed the sidewall of one of the tires of the car she drives as a parting gift and she's getting it straightened out tomorrow. Just give her a day or so to get mobile again and she'll get back to you guys.
Originally Posted by TigerKing
[View Original Post]
Be safe.
J.
-
02-10-22 07:30
Senior Member
-
02-10-22 07:26 #578Senior Member

Posts: 808Hayley on SB
She's real, not as slender as I was hoping. She's very sweet it starts off a little shy. She is not mobile. I don't know if she can host or not because I always prefer they come to me. Not sure if I'll repeat or not, I may repeat just to see if it gets better the second time. That's all I'm willing to say about her for now.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...835ce8846fe446
-
02-09-22 23:12 #577Senior Member

Posts: 109And.?
Worth the investment?
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 22:39
Senior Member
-
02-08-22 11:14 #576Senior Member

Posts: 133UTR domme
Well I am sure this will arrive the same time my other post lands, Anyway I did receive a text about 10:45 am today oddly, She said she has no menu, starts at $$$ and goes up per fetish, item or anything you want. No idea what she looks like yet but those are DI rates and higher. Will update if I find out what she looks like.
Originally Posted by Bob0324
[View Original Post]
Mymopar.
-
02-08-22 09:50 #575Senior Member

Posts: 526She sent me a text on Saturday. I responded and I haven't heard anything back. Sent another follow up text and still nothing so I'm not sure what's going on.
Originally Posted by Bob0324
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 09:23 #574Senior Member

Posts: 133UTR domme
Passed my info along several days ago, received a text Saturday and morgue quiet since that time, Not sure if it's real or what's going on. Ni contact since initial message makes me leery as it was a very generic message at that. Time will tell all I guess.
Originally Posted by Bob0324
[View Original Post]
Mymopar.
-
02-08-22 08:18 #573Senior Member

Posts: 960UTR Domme
Anybody have any luck with this?
Originally Posted by Fstrxtsy78
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





