Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: UTR. Under the Radar Providers

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 98 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 1457
This blog is moderated by Member #6963
  1. #587

    Pm

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    I'm assuming you meant B cups. Definitely interested and I might have a few you're interested in.
    Sending you a message.

  2. 03-26-22 15:08


  3. #586

    18 year old

    I know a UTR that comes from Greensburg. She just turned 18. I've been doing there for a little over a year. Anyway she's 5'4" 105 pounds. Perfect Beat Cops with great nipples. She's gorgeous. And she's a great time in the sack. Would definitely want something good in trade for this info. Oh and she's not cheap so if you're on a budget forget it.

  4. #585

    ??

    Boy she really does look familiar.

    You have more info on her?

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Says she was a dancer. I don't know which club. Does anybody know her?

  5. 03-07-22 14:00


  6. #584
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Says she was a dancer. I don't know which club. Does anybody know her?
    No, but I would really like too!! Where did you find her?

  7. 02-27-22 10:01


  8. #583

    Dodge a bullet?

    Quote Originally Posted by MyMopar  [View Original Post]
    But ty c. According to what he messaged me and his almighty medicine bag, so I assume he is her doctor. Pretty sure we all dodged a 50 cal bullet.

    Stay safe.

    Mymopar.
    Honestly you aren't dodging anything. She's been very good to me for more than three years now and if she hasn't reached out yet I'm sure its because she's been busy with life and or just being cautious. She also doesn't want to be put on blast so that may be part of her thinking. I'm not involved other than I passed your contact info on to her and she knows at least two of you guys already from what she told me (including Ty) so just message her and realize that she's got a life and this isn't her full time gig.

    Be safe.

    J.

  9. 02-23-22 17:03


  10. #582

    Ghost in the wind to everyone

    But ty c. According to what he messaged me and his almighty medicine bag, so I assume he is her doctor. Pretty sure we all dodged a 50 cal bullet.

    Stay safe.

    Mymopar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob0324  [View Original Post]
    I was expecting to see about a dozen reviews by now. So this hasn't panned out or nobody sharing information?

  11. #581

    Well?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fstrxtsy78  [View Original Post]
    Not saying she won't reach out but she's got like fifteen of you dudes on the prowl now LOL. PM me your preferred contact info and I'll pass it along but after that I'm going to say give her a little time before she can reach out to everyone..
    I was expecting to see about a dozen reviews by now. So this hasn't panned out or nobody sharing information?

  12. #580

    Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by MyMopar  [View Original Post]
    Well I am sure this will arrive the same time my other post lands, Anyway I did receive a text about 10:45 am today oddly, She said she has no menu, starts at $$$ and goes up per fetish, item or anything you want. No idea what she looks like yet but those are DI rates and higher. Will update if I find out what she looks like.

    Mymopar.
    I would suggest you tell her what you are looking for and what you are willing to part with donation-wise. She's not a "pro" (thus the UTR) so she may not be familiar with some of the terms you are more familiar with when dealing with full time escorts (pro or semi-pro). Just hit her up with more information and be clear about what you are interested in. She's no dummy and she will respond as long as you are up front and not abusive in your language. She's treated me very well over the years so just be respectful clear and realize she's operating on a different level from DI ladies or full time escorts. She's fetish friendly so that goes a long way for some.

    J.

  13. #579

    Temporary Downtime

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    She sent me a text on Saturday. I responded and I haven't heard anything back. Sent another follow up text and still nothing so I'm not sure what's going on.
    She had some minor personal drama involving an asshole that was treating her like shit and that's all I am willing to say for now. The fucker knifed the sidewall of one of the tires of the car she drives as a parting gift and she's getting it straightened out tomorrow. Just give her a day or so to get mobile again and she'll get back to you guys.

    Be safe.

    J.

  14. 02-10-22 07:30


  15. #578

    Hayley on SB

    She's real, not as slender as I was hoping. She's very sweet it starts off a little shy. She is not mobile. I don't know if she can host or not because I always prefer they come to me. Not sure if I'll repeat or not, I may repeat just to see if it gets better the second time. That's all I'm willing to say about her for now.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...835ce8846fe446

  16. #577

    And.?

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    I got a text from her. And that's when I realized I've already known her for three years may be a little longer.
    Worth the investment?

  17. 02-08-22 22:39


  18. #576

    UTR domme

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob0324  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any luck with this?
    Well I am sure this will arrive the same time my other post lands, Anyway I did receive a text about 10:45 am today oddly, She said she has no menu, starts at $$$ and goes up per fetish, item or anything you want. No idea what she looks like yet but those are DI rates and higher. Will update if I find out what she looks like.

    Mymopar.

  19. #575
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob0324  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any luck with this?
    She sent me a text on Saturday. I responded and I haven't heard anything back. Sent another follow up text and still nothing so I'm not sure what's going on.

  20. #574

    UTR domme

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob0324  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any luck with this?
    Passed my info along several days ago, received a text Saturday and morgue quiet since that time, Not sure if it's real or what's going on. Ni contact since initial message makes me leery as it was a very generic message at that. Time will tell all I guess.

    Mymopar.

  21. #573

    UTR Domme

    Quote Originally Posted by Fstrxtsy78  [View Original Post]
    Not saying she won't reach out but she's got like fifteen of you dudes on the prowl now LOL. PM me your preferred contact info and I'll pass it along but after that I'm going to say give her a little time before she can reach out to everyone.

    B safe.
    Anybody have any luck with this?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape