Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,786 to 13,800 of 30812
-
02-10-22 09:44 #17027Senior Member

Posts: 281Where can I see these pics and videos? Asking for a friend.
Originally Posted by SunRay28
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 08:40 #17026Senior Member

Posts: 247Where
Where did you find vids of her?.
Originally Posted by SunRay28
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 08:25 #17025Senior Member

Posts: 65Reliable in Raleigh, BBW or Other?
Hey gents, visiting the area tomorrow and going through the threads here I'm not getting much clearer about talent in greater Raleigh or fairly nearby. I'm wondering if anyone might do a big solid and recommend a current, reliable, discreet provider. I admit I'm a BBW or thick girl fan as well and don't mind mature MILF types AT ALL but I don't really have a list, just looking for some easy going good company. Thanks in advance! I'll also be in the Roanoke area but in Raleigh for a short time. PMs always welcome and thanks again...
-
02-10-22 07:24 #17024Senior Member

Posts: 867Winston or Greensboro
I recall seeing some discussion recently on the Winston Salem or Greensboro forums about her working there now. Search for "angel eyes" and the thread should pop up.
Originally Posted by WordUp919
[View Original Post]
Edit: I found it under the WS forum. Goes by Wendy now and advertising on Eros.
-
02-10-22 00:02 #17023Senior Member

Posts: 115After seeing some of her pics / vids, I'm interested in her status a well LOL.
Originally Posted by WordUp919
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 08:24 #17022Senior Member

Posts: 27Alana
Any info on this one?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/832907726489
-
02-09-22 08:07 #17021Senior Member

Posts: 84China
Okay was in the mood for a BBJ has seen this one before a while ago decided to hit her up. Damage was 60 agreed that location it was on my way. Let's just say for the performance 60 was too much. It was more of a HE than what we had discussed. I even told her That's not what we discussed before my visit. Job was done CIM but was very disappointed in the visit. Will not repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...urham/74929740#.
-
02-08-22 15:26 #17020Regular Member

Posts: 7Angel
Has anybody seen "Angel eyes" recently?
I used to dream about her often last year. Tried to get a hold of her for a while now and she vanished out of the Raleigh area.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...5/000578434530
-
02-08-22 13:08 #17019Regular Member

Posts: 22Raelynn
I recently had a similar experience, but I did not even get a later excuse text.
Originally Posted by SkoobaDude
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 10:56 #17018Senior Member

Posts: 120Usually 100 QV but today 60
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/215356794382
Submissive tomboy down for anything (May cost extra).
-
02-07-22 18:17 #17017Regular Member

Posts: 14Hill time now
Sitting with a beautiful woman down for anything. She's going to be here in and out for the rest of the night. If you want to reach out to her she said call. 305XXXX149.
-
02-07-22 16:44 #17016Senior Member

Posts: 281Raelynn / Nikki
I never got around to posting a review about Raelynn's friend Nikki. I don't see her ad so maybe she is not available at the moment. Anyway I had an interesting time with her to say the least. First of all, I think Raelynn and anyone she runs with probably have some demons.
Originally Posted by SkoobaDude
[View Original Post]
I dreamed that I messaged Nikki a couple of months ago as she was in an ad with Raelynn. She was new so I wanted to try her out. I contacted her first thing in the morning. I get to the hotel and go up to the room after she sends me the room number. At the end of the hallway, which I am assuming is her room, I see a guy leave that does not look like the most savory character. Either way, I cautiously proceed to the room and knock. As soon as I get in the room, I put the latch on the door. She is nice and asks me if I want something to drink.
I get comfortable and sit on the bed as I am only there for a BBBJ. She starts and it is doing a decent job. She is using a little bit too much teeth however. I mention it to her but that was the least of my problems. She seems to keep nodding off while doing the deed. I had to keep tapping her on the head to get her re-engaged. And when she woke-up, she seemed fine for small spurts. I'm feeling adventurous so I ask if she is okay with some rimming. She says yes but there will be an upcharge. No problem. She asks if I will Cashapp her when done. I tell her that is no problem. She takes care of me and it was delightful. We get to the finish line and I CIM. At this point, she literally just passes out. Between the guy leaving her room and her just passing out on the bed, I am ready to get the hell out of there. I felt bad about not asking her for her CashApp and paying the upcharge but I just had to go and get out of there. I didn't have it in me to wake her up. I got dressed and got out of dodge.
She is a nice girl if she posts again. And I have seen Raelynn once as a 2-girl. Just understand that if you see Raelynn or anyone associated with her, you may be dealing with some other factors. Nikki said she had just pulled an all-nighter but I doubt that is why she was nodding off.
Stay Safe fellas.
-
02-07-22 14:37 #17015Senior Member

Posts: 47Raelynn
Long story short, don't waste your time with this one, at least until she gets better at not ghosting you. I've seen her in the past and have had fun with her, so I recently reached out to her again. When she bothers to respond, I've been directed to a couple of nicer hotels in the area. However, whenever I arrived at the location, *poof* she ghosts me and disappears. She usually texts back later saying "she had a family emergency" or "my phone has been acting up", or whatever excuse du jour popped into her head. Got tired of several ghostings recently, so I'm going to sit this one out for awhile. Which is a shame, since her pics are accurate, she's pretty fun during meetups and pleasant to talk to.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/509589755537
-
02-07-22 12:05 #17014Senior Member

Posts: 330Ashton
I knew it was just a matter of time. That's why I kept driving last time, when I saw RPD in the parking lot facing her apartment. That was a couple of months ago.
Originally Posted by HolyDiver01
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-22 11:50 #17013Senior Member

Posts: 215Glenwood Wal-Mart
Saw her at the Wal-Mart on Glenwood one night. She remembered me from a few weeks before. I'm not sure if she was high, drunk, or horny but she kept trying to talk to me and get a ride back. I was with my family and luckily she stopped once she realized. She was pretty wild the day we met and I'm sure had I given her a ride I would have been rewarded.
Originally Posted by ANG07
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





