Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 923 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 423 823 873 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 973 1023 1423 1923 ... LastLast
Results 13,831 to 13,845 of 30805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16975

    Can't find them anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by AGreatTime  [View Original Post]
    Actually prefer that trailer to 80% of the hotels I've been to. No waiting in a parking lot with a shady audience, having to walk through said audience, etc. If trying to keep a low profile and not get caught in a random incident, that trailer is probably a much safer bet.
    Had some out in the county in the backpage days, HCO, Joco. Now, you have to go all the way to fayetteville in most cases. Or GSO.

  2. #16974
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoYakuza  [View Original Post]
    Dang, can't really trust any of these "Verified" accounts LOL. And yeah, Mina had me pay extra for GFE and didn't allow kissing or anything. Not sure what GFE even means with her.
    Needs to change GFE to cde on her ads.

  3. #16973

    Maybe TGTBT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/74632438

    Looks TGTBT but wanted to know if someone has TOFTT yet.

  4. #16972

    Actually prefer the trailer

    Quote Originally Posted by Ignoramus  [View Original Post]
    If she's in a trailer in the country and I know she lives with her kids or something, I'll swing by after bedtime and bring the booze and music. Otherwise, IN AND OUT!
    Actually prefer that trailer to 80% of the hotels I've been to. No waiting in a parking lot with a shady audience, having to walk through said audience, etc. If trying to keep a low profile and not get caught in a random incident, that trailer is probably a much safer bet.

  5. #16971

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    I guess it did by those who got robbed. Guess business was dying down, hence the newer adds and change of age.
    Yep, you will either have a good time or get robbed. Sometimes YMMV drastically.

  6. #16970

    Yes, they are old.

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororCanon  [View Original Post]
    Those pics are OLD.
    Yes, just like 95% of the pics on all these sites that are either old, heavily filtered, or outright fake. Overly flattering unrepresentative pics are not unique.

  7. #16969

    Amazing how stupid they want you to be

    Looking through the Greensboro ads and came across this one. New to Greensboro with an ATL number (says she's from there to be fair) but posting the city as Akron / Canton. LOL.

    https://greensboro.skipthegames.com/...y/068195032374

  8. #16968
    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    About the hobby these days can be summed up in this post.
    Unfortunately, she's not even hot. To each his own, but baby damage x2 (at least), odd / no breasts (not in a good perky way), and well over 30. Why? I had one of her younger friends (who moved away and rarely posted) for less than half that, BBFSCIP. Ok, so it was 2020. Inflation hasn't gone that high!

  9. #16967

    LOL my sentiments exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeLine  [View Original Post]
    I actually prefer the quickies due to many of the incalls are not in the best locations.
    If she's in a trailer in the country and I know she lives with her kids or something, I'll swing by after bedtime and bring the booze and music. Otherwise, IN AND OUT!

  10. #16966
    Those pics are OLD.

  11. #16965
    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    Is 90% fake maybe more so there is that. Mina is real but really nothing more than a quick visit cum dump with no type of interaction and all business.
    Dang, can't really trust any of these "Verified" accounts LOL. And yeah, Mina had me pay extra for GFE and didn't allow kissing or anything. Not sure what GFE even means with her.

  12. #16964

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by ToySoldier  [View Original Post]
    Can one of you please provide a link for Layla?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/74506972

  13. #16963
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by AGreatTime  [View Original Post]
    This discussion of Layla is fascinating to me, incredible affirmation that YMMV is so so true. I have seen her a few times now and will continue to. First few times at a hotel, then at trailer. We vibe and I've had a better time each time I've seen her. I'm over chasing the mythical hot twenty something that will f* your brains out, those days are gone, at least for now. And when one does come along they quickly become not worth your time anymore, think Abby, Ginger, and quickly becoming so, Mina.

    If you vibe with Layla, she can be a very good time. Someone said it very well earlier, every review is important because we all have our preferences. Right now Layla is definitely in my rotation.
    I guess it did by those who got robbed. Guess business was dying down, hence the newer adds and change of age.

  14. #16962

    Link?

    Can one of you please provide a link for Layla?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba83  [View Original Post]
    I agree 100%. I've seen her a few times the last couple months at her trailer and have had a good time. It does get better on each visit.

  15. #16961

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by AGreatTime  [View Original Post]
    This discussion of Layla is fascinating to me, incredible affirmation that YMMV is so so true. I have seen her a few times now and will continue to. First few times at a hotel, then at trailer. We vibe and I've had a better time each time I've seen her. I'm over chasing the mythical hot twenty something that will f* your brains out, those days are gone, at least for now. And when one does come along they quickly become not worth your time anymore, think Abby, Ginger, and quickly becoming so, Mina.

    If you vibe with Layla, she can be a very good time. Someone said it very well earlier, every review is important because we all have our preferences. Right now Layla is definitely in my rotation.
    I agree 100%. I've seen her a few times the last couple months at her trailer and have had a good time. It does get better on each visit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape