LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11453

    Good advice

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawBerry31  [View Original Post]
    Not trying to be rude but your newer to this so that is probably why you feel Cece is in the wrong here. You texted her and asked her what the tip is? And when she said she was legit you get upset and she isn't so special. Most of my experience is the tip is decided when you are in there. Many girls are on a "handjob" website but that doesn't mean they discuss any rates or illegal things over text. There are right ways and wrong ways of doing things and if you keep doing that I would be shocked if they see you. My advice would be to build up your posts and if you need help ask on here. Read through these reports and you will get a lot of information or the important information. Be a little easier on the girls. They arent all a gem but neither is everyone on here. They also don't know if you are a cop and you don't know if they are. Texts to anyone asking about tips for favors can get you and them in just as much trouble as you soliciting an undercover cop. Be smarter not salty and you will get further. Just my 2 cents. Others may disagree.
    Absolutely correct. A tip should be based on service and is something that should never be discussed beforehand.

  2. #11452

    Your new and will learn

    Quote Originally Posted by Shook12  [View Original Post]
    I booked a appointment with cece and asked what the pricing was and asked what was tip, kinda feelings her out. She sent a 2 page novel saying how she isn't like all the other girls on there and she is legit and this and that. So I messaged Amanda (didn't know that worked together) (this was when I was first starting out all this) and asked her kinda the same questions but she was more talkative and she kinda opened up a bit and like I said I didn't know they was working together and Cece messaged me again and ripped my ass for messaging her employee. I was like listen your on a handjob giving site, if your that legit get a sign and out a ad in the paper. So I left her alone. She isn't nothing special, there are more better looking girls that don't use that much Photoshop. But I kinda felt like Amanda was a little more giving but Cece I was unsure about.
    Not trying to be rude but your newer to this so that is probably why you feel Cece is in the wrong here. You texted her and asked her what the tip is? And when she said she was legit you get upset and she isn't so special. Most of my experience is the tip is decided when you are in there. Many girls are on a "handjob" website but that doesn't mean they discuss any rates or illegal things over text. There are right ways and wrong ways of doing things and if you keep doing that I would be shocked if they see you. My advice would be to build up your posts and if you need help ask on here. Read through these reports and you will get a lot of information or the important information. Be a little easier on the girls. They arent all a gem but neither is everyone on here. They also don't know if you are a cop and you don't know if they are. Texts to anyone asking about tips for favors can get you and them in just as much trouble as you soliciting an undercover cop. Be smarter not salty and you will get further. Just my 2 cents. Others may disagree.

  3. #11451

    Weird

    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBadger16  [View Original Post]
    LOL, they do legit massages but with extra. I know for a fact Amanda has slightly expanded her menu as of late for repeat clients and I've heard Chelsie does more than just a standard. Amanda gives the best HJ in my opinion. Plus her hands will work magic on your back.
    I booked a appointment with cece and asked what the pricing was and asked what was tip, kinda feelings her out. She sent a 2 page novel saying how she isn't like all the other girls on there and she is legit and this and that. So I messaged Amanda (didn't know that worked together) (this was when I was first starting out all this) and asked her kinda the same questions but she was more talkative and she kinda opened up a bit and like I said I didn't know they was working together and Cece messaged me again and ripped my ass for messaging her employee. I was like listen your on a handjob giving site, if your that legit get a sign and out a ad in the paper. So I left her alone. She isn't nothing special, there are more better looking girls that don't use that much Photoshop. But I kinda felt like Amanda was a little more giving but Cece I was unsure about.

  4. #11450
    Quote Originally Posted by Shook12  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about Cece & Amanda? I thought they was legit.
    LOL, they do legit massages but with extra. I know for a fact Amanda has slightly expanded her menu as of late for repeat clients and I've heard Chelsie does more than just a standard. Amanda gives the best HJ in my opinion. Plus her hands will work magic on your back.

  5. #11449

    Duo and Single

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahsham  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Rosa and Selena off rubratings? How was the experience?
    I dreamt about them both over a month ago. I had tried for about a month with no response. Once I got a response, set up was quick and easy. Clean hotel off Hurstbourne. I think menu is pretty open, but you should request the extra fun. Good rub, mutual was good as well. Flip, cover and we were off. Shower available. Single with Selena was a dream as well, included some GFE. All in all they were good visits.

  6. #11448

    Rose and Selena

    Has anyone seen Rosa and Selena off rubratings? How was the experience?

  7. #11447

    Relaxation station

    I'm sure everyone knows this, but for the ones that may not. Melissa from relaxation station is a man. Yeah, you heard it a man. Which not knocking what people choose to do or what people are into, just letting everyone know. Good thing I found out cause I almost booked her, till I seen a post about it awhile back. Enjoy.

  8. #11446
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbatim48  [View Original Post]
    How is her rub? Standard finish with no extras available? Couldn't find any reviews on here. Only asking because I just found out she is literally right down the street from me off Watterson Trail. I could hit a golf ball from my house to there (assuming the wind is in my favor LOL)).
    Are you talking about Cece & Amanda? I thought they was legit.

  9. #11445

    Cece / Chelsi

    How is her rub? Standard finish with no extras available? Couldn't find any reviews on here. Only asking because I just found out she is literally right down the street from me off Watterson Trail. I could hit a golf ball from my house to there (assuming the wind is in my favor LOL)).

  10. #11444
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaPlanet  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream about her the first month her ads started. She has an easy setup & a private incall location. Jaye is attractive with a little sagginess due to childbirth.

    She seemed rushed and it was more of a light / feather touch. In my dream she teased the boys a little before the flip and after the flip she only had a thong on. Standard HJ was not standard. She knew exactly where to flick her tongue in my dream but no BJ. Hands were free to roam.
    Does it seem like a good safe location?.

  11. #11443

    How much more?

    Quote Originally Posted by DManSeekin  [View Original Post]
    There is a lot more to be had here. Just need to ask for it and tell her what you want.
    Exactly how far can that envelope be pushed? I was wanting to get more but she seemed adamant that nothing else was on the menu. Repeat visits maybe? Feel free to DM if necessary.

  12. #11442

    Mecca

    Guess it doesn't let me put her number on here, so message me if you want her number. Also if you happen to go to her shop she has it on the door on a note. But she doesn't wake up till around 2 ish. So give her time to write back.

  13. #11441
    Quote Originally Posted by DManSeekin  [View Original Post]
    There is a lot more to be had here. Just need to ask for it and tell her what you want.
    Good to know. I thought about seeing her again but hadn't pulled the trigger yet. Thanks DManSeekin.

  14. #11440

    7th street

    Heads up! LEO car parked in-front of the spa.

    3:00 Sunday.

  15. #11439
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaPlanet  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream about her the first month her ads started. She has an easy setup & a private incall location. Jaye is attractive with a little sagginess due to childbirth.

    She seemed rushed and it was more of a light / feather touch. In my dream she teased the boys a little before the flip and after the flip she only had a thong on. Standard HJ was not standard. She knew exactly where to flick her tongue in my dream but no BJ. Hands were free to roam.
    There is a lot more to be had here. Just need to ask for it and tell her what you want.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape