Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11440

    7th street

    Heads up! LEO car parked in-front of the spa.

    3:00 Sunday.

  2. #11439
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaPlanet  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream about her the first month her ads started. She has an easy setup & a private incall location. Jaye is attractive with a little sagginess due to childbirth.

    She seemed rushed and it was more of a light / feather touch. In my dream she teased the boys a little before the flip and after the flip she only had a thong on. Standard HJ was not standard. She knew exactly where to flick her tongue in my dream but no BJ. Hands were free to roam.
    There is a lot more to be had here. Just need to ask for it and tell her what you want.

  3. #11438

    4 Hand Sessions

    Four hand sessions aren't hard to find, they just cost more than guys want to spend. It's twice the session fee and twice the tip. It's nice to splurge every now and then though. Honestly a good provider or company can tell you who works together well and who doesn't and who doesn't do 4 hand at all. The Relaxation Station offers them but only a few girls will work together to do them. They can be fun but it's not cheap. Get a good duo though, and it can be a very fun memory!

  4. #11437

    4 hand experiences

    4 hand experiences aren't hard to get, at least not in American parlors. The trick is to find two that work well together. They can pretty much tell you who they are and who they work with. Some don't work with anyone else and some work well with some and not with others. But they will be pretty upfront about it. As with any session, YMMV. And it can be pricey, so it's a splurge to treat yourself. Just ask ahead. Yes, it's expensive. Yes, you need to tip if you want the best experience possible. Two cover charges and two tips can add up. The Relaxation Station has some girls that work well together. Some independent ladies have friends they can bring along too. It's just a matter of chemistry. And they know more than you do about how far they will go and how comfortable they are with one another beforehand. Give it a shot. You only live once.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlipAndShake  [View Original Post]
    2 4 hand Experiences.

    One in Lexington at J Spa, (Now Closed) too mechanical, not much to offer, way to much chatter between them, one ended up working on on my head and one massaging my feet. Total waste of money. 120 house and 120 tip 60 each.

    Second one was wonderful. Oak in Paris, KY (Now Closed) about 2 years ago now. As we started, the 2 gals (Candy and Ko Ko) stripped completely, one straddled my face, the other began a BBBJ. Enjoyed DATY for about 15 minutes then the 2 girls switched for another 15. 2nd girl drained me with her BBBJ, CIM. The last 20 minutes I had both on their backs side by side on the table, for DATY, FIP, FIA and could have had FS, but have not ventured there at any AMP. Best 4 hand ever. YMMV, and being nice to them always helps open things up menu wise. 120 house 200 tip 1 for each gal and well worth every penny.

  5. #11436

    Mecca therapy associates

    Just left & I'll never go to another AMP again, she will forever be my go to. She back open why'all need to check her out. The number has changed (502) XXX-8203. Good rates and best massage to top it off.

  6. #11435

    4 Hand

    Quote Originally Posted by GrittyB  [View Original Post]
    Interesting topic as I recently had my first four hand in Lexington. While I enjoyed it, and the girls more or less worked together, it wasn't what I had hoped for. For me one girl almost distracted from the other. So, while I'm glad I did it, I likely won't again.
    2 4 hand Experiences.

    One in Lexington at J Spa, (Now Closed) too mechanical, not much to offer, way to much chatter between them, one ended up working on on my head and one massaging my feet. Total waste of money. 120 house and 120 tip 60 each.

    Second one was wonderful. Oak in Paris, KY (Now Closed) about 2 years ago now. As we started, the 2 gals (Candy and Ko Ko) stripped completely, one straddled my face, the other began a BBBJ. Enjoyed DATY for about 15 minutes then the 2 girls switched for another 15. 2nd girl drained me with her BBBJ, CIM. The last 20 minutes I had both on their backs side by side on the table, for DATY, FIP, FIA and could have had FS, but have not ventured there at any AMP. Best 4 hand ever. YMMV, and being nice to them always helps open things up menu wise. 120 house 200 tip 1 for each gal and well worth every penny.

  7. #11434

    Concur

    Quote Originally Posted by GrittyB  [View Original Post]
    Interesting topic as I recently had my first four hand in Lexington. While I enjoyed it, and the girls more or less worked together, it wasn't what I had hoped for. For me one girl almost distracted from the other. So, while I'm glad I did it, I likely won't again.
    Yeah that is a great way to describe it. I think it was around the time things started opening back up I would go to a now closed place outside Lex. Did the 4 hands with 2 of the girls that I had seen 1 on 1 before. Still gave full benefits and they worked really great together but there was a lot going on distracting from one to the next. Oh well it was a blast and a check off the bucket list LOL.

    They started rotating new people and formed a good report with 2 of them and tried them together and it went sideways pretty quickly. Had received full benefits with each when solo, but together all of sudden very conservative. I haven't tried another one since then.

  8. #11433

    Jaye

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews on Jaye's Place 264 https://louisville.rubratings.com/253606 and Cane Run?

    She looks good and advertised a happy hour.
    I had a dream about her the first month her ads started. She has an easy setup & a private incall location. Jaye is attractive with a little sagginess due to childbirth.

    She seemed rushed and it was more of a light / feather touch. In my dream she teased the boys a little before the flip and after the flip she only had a thong on. Standard HJ was not standard. She knew exactly where to flick her tongue in my dream but no BJ. Hands were free to roam.

  9. #11432

    Four Hand

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus71  [View Original Post]
    I had my first four-hand at the place across from Stony Brook years ago. While the girls were quite attractive, the experience was not that good. They kept talking to each other and one would just stop every now and again. It was more aggravating than relaxing and I almost got up and left. The HE was also rather lackluster. Needless to say, I never went back. Contrast that to my experience at my former favorite spa, Warm Reflexology. To my knowledge, they did not offer any extras but the massages were great. I got a four-hand massage twice at this place and both times it was incredible. The girls worked together flawlessly and their focus was on me, not talking to each other. I really hate the fact this place closed because I greatly miss their massages.
    Interesting topic as I recently had my first four hand in Lexington. While I enjoyed it, and the girls more or less worked together, it wasn't what I had hoped for. For me one girl almost distracted from the other. So, while I'm glad I did it, I likely won't again.

  10. #11431
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    I would be a regular at the place first. Some work great together. Some don't. No idea about the place you mentioned but I would guess they prefer the solo session. It is a relaxing and fun view if the two are comfortable working together. I've found most places are more beneficial one on one. You can always find that rare magic somewhere possibly. Just be prepared to pay double HF and Double tip. The more tip involved may or may not help. I would be a visitor with both first and move on from there. I've had some awkward 4 hands. But it is a great view! Just better when they are in sync with each other and know your preferences.
    I had my first four-hand at the place across from Stony Brook years ago. While the girls were quite attractive, the experience was not that good. They kept talking to each other and one would just stop every now and again. It was more aggravating than relaxing and I almost got up and left. The HE was also rather lackluster. Needless to say, I never went back. Contrast that to my experience at my former favorite spa, Warm Reflexology. To my knowledge, they did not offer any extras but the massages were great. I got a four-hand massage twice at this place and both times it was incredible. The girls worked together flawlessly and their focus was on me, not talking to each other. I really hate the fact this place closed because I greatly miss their massages.

  11. #11430

    Jaye

    Any reviews on Jaye's Place 264 https://louisville.rubratings.com/253606 and Cane Run?

    She looks good and advertised a happy hour.

  12. #11429

    Eva

    I think she said her name was MiMi. 40 ish friendly short shorts. I really just wanted a massage and standard. I told her an hour, gave her a 7 for house. She massages me for 15-20 minutes, weak massage, then give me the flip. I'm thinking well maybe I get an intermission. I only brought in $50 knowing last time I spent too much. She said she wanted $60. I said that's all I got. Anyway she got me out of there as quick as she could. Told me next time bring 2 $$. 30 min 120 not much fun. And she didn't change the sheets.

  13. #11428

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahsham  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if four hands is worth it and where to go? Does empire do four hands?
    I would be a regular at the place first. Some work great together. Some don't. No idea about the place you mentioned but I would guess they prefer the solo session. It is a relaxing and fun view if the two are comfortable working together. I've found most places are more beneficial one on one. You can always find that rare magic somewhere possibly. Just be prepared to pay double HF and Double tip. The more tip involved may or may not help. I would be a visitor with both first and move on from there. I've had some awkward 4 hands. But it is a great view! Just better when they are in sync with each other and know your preferences.

  14. #11427

    Several do it

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahsham  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if four hands is worth it and where to go? Does empire do four hands?
    I know they do at Evas on 10th street in Jeffersonville, always a good time.

  15. #11426

    Four hand

    Was wondering if four hands is worth it and where to go? Does empire do four hands?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape