Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 890 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 390 790 840 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 940 990 1390 1890 ... LastLast
Results 13,336 to 13,350 of 37352
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24017
    Quote Originally Posted by Va343  [View Original Post]
    Set up was easy no issues there she looks like her pictures she is definitely a beautiful and soft girl. Incall in nice hotel downtown she did ask for a deposit of. 4 which I did do figured I would take a chance. Upon arrival a few rules nothing major no touching downstairs or above shoulders no biggie. Nice CBJ and got into it wearing some nice lingerie. She gets junior ready now the bad part I say I am ready granted I paid. 4 deposit and $$ for the half. She said did you read my ad I am like very much so several times because she looked to good to be true. She said if I wanted more $ extra. Her ad never mentioned anything of such. But she was so hot I won't walking away without sampling goods. I mean hot or not my pockets aren't deep enough for $$. 4 CBJ so figured what's another $ at this point. Very nice girl super hot and personable she's really beautiful just beware of up charge or be prepared to pay $$$ 4 for FS. I would repeat only if I had some extra loot. Says her friend is coming in town and they do doubles she will be here a while longer but I can only imagine the price on that.

    Finsished my day with Taryn what else can be said she's a doll and sweet as pie been trying to catch her for a while schedules never could match. But she is a rock star in several different ways. Could see her everyday if I was rich. I am not the gatekeeper for her number. Overall a banging kind of day I slept well.
    Link to share for April??.

  2. #24016

    Jenna

    What part of town is she staying at?

  3. #24015
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Definitely BB of the list we just had the shit with the clap and other STI going around and you still fucking these hoes raw, something tells me you don't love your dick or you're just a glutton for pain! We have to do better than this, this how the shit spreads smdh. Be safe and think with the big head.

    Geronimo out.
    Double that Geronimo!

  4. #24014

    Your inbox says it's full

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAwayVA  [View Original Post]
    Her ad was deleted when I went to contact her. She is in colonial heights area. If anyone if you all talk to her. Can you find out if she does not mind you sharing her contact info. Work moved me closer down here and I have been wanting to give her a go.

    TIA.
    Tried to pm. Box reports full.

  5. #24013

    Kinky Brunette

    Her ad was deleted when I went to contact her. She is in colonial heights area. If anyone if you all talk to her. Can you find out if she does not mind you sharing her contact info. Work moved me closer down here and I have been wanting to give her a go.

    TIA.

  6. #24012
    Quote Originally Posted by Va343  [View Original Post]
    Set up was easy no issues there she looks like her pictures she is definitely a beautiful and soft girl. Incall in nice hotel downtown she did ask for a deposit of. 4 which I did do figured I would take a chance. Upon arrival a few rules nothing major no touching downstairs or above shoulders no biggie. Nice CBJ and got into it wearing some nice lingerie. She gets junior ready now the bad part I say I am ready granted I paid. 4 deposit and $$ for the half. She said did you read my ad I am like very much so several times because she looked to good to be true. She said if I wanted more $ extra. Her ad never mentioned anything of such. But she was so hot I won't walking away without sampling goods. I mean hot or not my pockets aren't deep enough for $$. 4 CBJ so figured what's another $ at this point. Very nice girl super hot and personable she's really beautiful just beware of up charge or be prepared to pay $$$ 4 for FS. I would repeat only if I had some extra loot. Says her friend is coming in town and they do doubles she will be here a while longer but I can only imagine the price on that.

    Finsished my day with Taryn what else can be said she's a doll and sweet as pie been trying to catch her for a while schedules never could match. But she is a rock star in several different ways. Could see her everyday if I was rich. I am not the gatekeeper for her number. Overall a banging kind of day I slept well.
    Thanks for the review. She won't be getting any of my business.

  7. #24011

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatch7508  [View Original Post]
    I saw her add last night and was intrigued as well. Can't possibly do anything until tomorrow or Saturday. If you see her, please report back.
    I saw her today and it was a pretty great experience. She 100% looks like the pictures, her personality was great, and the meetup was in a nice hotel. Setup was standard, light screening and facetime to confirm.

    As far as the action, great on the mic, down below was even better. Super tight wet and she knows how to work it all out of you, and how to take a good pounding. Hitting her from behind is a thing of beauty.



    Things to think about:

    Covered everything, not bad to me but I know some of you hate it.

    Only GFE with known clients.

    She is very low volume, and selective about who she meets with, so come correct.

    Appears to be completely drug and drama free (huge plus for me).

    We were one and done today, I didn't press for more because I didn't have time but one and done at $5 will definitely reduce how often I see her. $5 in RVA should always be MSOG, imo.

    All that said I'll prob see her next time she's in town. May even try to slide in again Saturday before she leaves.

  8. #24010

    Tatiana

    She is in Richmond near casino for few days. Her photos in the ad are not recent but definitely worth. Everything covered and Greek will be extra. Setup was easy. She answered every call / text and was waiting in a sexy lingerie and welcome with warm hug. She was very friendly and did some teasing and then CBJ before getting on top to finish. She is here for only for one more day. Also want to add that the room was clean and no smell of smoke or anything.

    https://richmond.bedpage.com/Escorts.../20806678.html

  9. #24009

    April Showers

    Set up was easy no issues there she looks like her pictures she is definitely a beautiful and soft girl. Incall in nice hotel downtown she did ask for a deposit of. 4 which I did do figured I would take a chance. Upon arrival a few rules nothing major no touching downstairs or above shoulders no biggie. Nice CBJ and got into it wearing some nice lingerie. She gets junior ready now the bad part I say I am ready granted I paid. 4 deposit and $$ for the half. She said did you read my ad I am like very much so several times because she looked to good to be true. She said if I wanted more $ extra. Her ad never mentioned anything of such. But she was so hot I won't walking away without sampling goods. I mean hot or not my pockets aren't deep enough for $$. 4 CBJ so figured what's another $ at this point. Very nice girl super hot and personable she's really beautiful just beware of up charge or be prepared to pay $$$ 4 for FS. I would repeat only if I had some extra loot. Says her friend is coming in town and they do doubles she will be here a while longer but I can only imagine the price on that.

    Finsished my day with Taryn what else can be said she's a doll and sweet as pie been trying to catch her for a while schedules never could match. But she is a rock star in several different ways. Could see her everyday if I was rich. I am not the gatekeeper for her number. Overall a banging kind of day I slept well.

  10. #24008
    Senior Member


    Posts: 294

    Lexi from Richmond?

    Good morning gents. I'm looking for Intel o this gal.

    https://roanoke.skipthegames.com/fem...r/741115393222

    It looks like she is from your neck of the woods. Just want to know if she is legit oot.

  11. #24007

    Commerce road bbw

    Does anyone know what happened to the big girl off Commerxe that did the 30 minutes multi pop bjs? The last number I have for her is a 277 number and it doesn't work anymore.

  12. #24006
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg254  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever seen her? She looks TGTBT for Richmond. Either way, I'm probably going to try to get with her tomorrow.

    I'll report back if I have anything to report.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jenna-696
    I saw her add last night and was intrigued as well. Can't possibly do anything until tomorrow or Saturday. If you see her, please report back.

  13. #24005
    Quote Originally Posted by JayCramer80  [View Original Post]
    I've been several times. No problems. Its hit or miss on the looks of the girl. Thats why they call it a crapshoot.
    I've been there 3 x with no issues.

  14. #24004

    Jenna?

    Anyone ever seen her? She looks TGTBT for Richmond. Either way, I'm probably going to try to get with her tomorrow.

    I'll report back if I have anything to report.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jenna-696

  15. #24003
    Quote Originally Posted by Hughmann1  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. Anyone used the Notell behind Golden corral on W Broad for the dial an Asian?. I've texted a few times and always get the run around by some of the numbers. Thanks y'all.
    I've been several times. No problems. Its hit or miss on the looks of the girl. Thats why they call it a crapshoot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape