Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 891 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 391 791 841 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 941 991 1391 1891 ... LastLast
Results 13,351 to 13,365 of 37355
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24005
    Quote Originally Posted by JayCramer80  [View Original Post]
    I've been several times. No problems. Its hit or miss on the looks of the girl. Thats why they call it a crapshoot.
    I've been there 3 x with no issues.

  2. #24004

    Jenna?

    Anyone ever seen her? She looks TGTBT for Richmond. Either way, I'm probably going to try to get with her tomorrow.

    I'll report back if I have anything to report.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jenna-696

  3. #24003
    Quote Originally Posted by Hughmann1  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. Anyone used the Notell behind Golden corral on W Broad for the dial an Asian?. I've texted a few times and always get the run around by some of the numbers. Thanks y'all.
    I've been several times. No problems. Its hit or miss on the looks of the girl. Thats why they call it a crapshoot.

  4. #24002
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Hughmann1  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. Anyone used the Notell behind Golden corral on W Broad for the dial an Asian?. I've texted a few times and always get the run around by some of the numbers. Thanks y'all.
    Yup been there couple of times. Never had problem there. Lot big enough to drive to back and go in without a problem. Be safe.

  5. #24001

    No way

    She will want a deposit then will come up with excuse after excuse. Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by JMature  [View Original Post]
    Looking for any information on the following provider https://tryst.link/escort/highpriestess.
    .

  6. #24000

    Anyone see this provider?

    Looking for any information on the following provider https://tryst.link/escort/highpriestess.

  7. #23999
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Reviews good or bad I wouldn't care. Deposit equals fake 99.9999% of time. Not even high end providers ask for deposit because it gives bad vibes.

    See the list of activities that alone sends off fake vibes. Glad you didn't let little head cloud your senses. Something about that ad isn't right. Good choice. Stay safe.
    Yeah, mentioning a deposit is a good way for me to end the conversation. Do not care how reviewed they are. Rather be safe than sorry.

  8. #23998

    Asian notell on Broad

    Hey guys. Anyone used the Notell behind Golden corral on W Broad for the dial an Asian?. I've texted a few times and always get the run around by some of the numbers. Thanks y'all.

  9. #23997
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Update: She's at Riverside. Picked up on 2/1 for fta / sc. Also charged with poss of sch l or ll drugs. Crt dates of 3/3 and 4/1.
    Thank you.

  10. #23996
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Update: She's at Riverside. Picked up on 2/1 for fta / sc. Also charged with poss of sch l or ll drugs. Crt dates of 3/3 and 4/1.
    Welp that's better than the other. Glad to see she's ok and maybe she can escape the merry go round.

  11. #23995
    Quote Originally Posted by RvaatNight  [View Original Post]
    Riverside.
    LOL. Are you just repeating what you read on the forum?.

  12. #23994
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird77  [View Original Post]
    Many of you know her. In Chester off JD at a popular spot. I've been seeing her over five years and never had her not respond. Her oral skills are on point and I try and enjoy at least once a week. Saw her 2 weeks ago and noticed she was staying beside another girl that advertised and there was a guy hanging around. I spoke to him and he was no issue whatsoever. Anyways, over the last two weeks of text and called with no response. Has anyone heard from her or seen her?.
    Riverside.

  13. #23993
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird77  [View Original Post]
    Many of you know her. In Chester off JD at a popular spot. I've been seeing her over five years and never had her not respond. Her oral skills are on point and I try and enjoy at least once a week. Saw her 2 weeks ago and noticed she was staying beside another girl that advertised and there was a guy hanging around. I spoke to him and he was no issue whatsoever. Anyways, over the last two weeks of text and called with no response. Has anyone heard from her or seen her?.
    Update: She's at Riverside. Picked up on 2/1 for fta / sc. Also charged with poss of sch l or ll drugs. Crt dates of 3/3 and 4/1.

  14. #23992
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog9900  [View Original Post]
    We usually text daily just to see how everything is going, last text I received from her was last week and she said she was busy helping a friend clean an apartment. Ever since then I get no reply.
    Damn that's not good sign. Been there sucks not knowing. Hopefully just a phone problem or maybe a forced vacation. Good luck post any info you get. Stay safe.

  15. #23991
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by KyleCal  [View Original Post]
    Did she send pictures of her friend offering her to join? May want to see if she has any reviews in Roanoke. She advertised there for quite a while.
    Reviews good or bad I wouldn't care. Deposit equals fake 99.9999% of time. Not even high end providers ask for deposit because it gives bad vibes.

    See the list of activities that alone sends off fake vibes. Glad you didn't let little head cloud your senses. Something about that ad isn't right. Good choice. Stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape