Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,831 to 13,845 of 39990
-
02-10-22 12:13 #26160Senior Member

Posts: 568DVS Spa on Belmont
Can't find much about this other than years of rubmaps reviews I can't read and rubrtatings postings that are pretty explicit. Anyone been? Ill prob TOFTT next week anyhow and see, but.
-
02-10-22 11:48 #26159Regular Member

Posts: 16Newbie Question
Longtime lurker of the forum here and newbie to MPs. I actually found my first pregnant provider from the forum a few years ago and it was fantastic.
Anyway I am looking to visit New Hope on Lincoln. Again I'm new, so I really don't know how to approach this. Also I have no idea what L1, L2, etc. Means. Just looking for a decent HJ right now.
-
02-10-22 08:19 #26158Senior Member

Posts: 50Idk
I don't know the name I started with one girl the massage was shit so bad. So I just asked for hand job. The second one that came in room was Mei. They both look 30 to 40 ish. But no lie the best hand job I had.
Originally Posted by CornCobMaker
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 23:15 #26157Regular Member

Posts: 11Same here. I had Tina, slender with curly hair and a spring dress. Great massage. No teasing until right before the flip. Seems to not like being touched. Managed to go up the skirt for a little A play. Decent L1. Will not be returning.
-
02-09-22 22:04 #26156Senior Member

Posts: 127Ozone
Saw two LEO parked outside (across the street) of Ozone last weekend for about an hour. Could have been nothing, but just a heads up.
-
02-09-22 21:21 #26155Senior Member

Posts: 568Is this comfort spa on north past Austin?
.
Originally Posted by ArabDeelight
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 20:49 #26154Senior Member

Posts: 127First time I went I got an attractive 30 year old. Second time was some 50+ year old woman. Wouldn't repeat based on second experience. Who'd you get? What were they like?.
Originally Posted by SonnyBlack85
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 20:38 #26153Senior Member

Posts: 1573Payment
Just about right, unless they were naked, and sucking, and licking, and screaming, and singing in Chinese and so on and so forth.
Originally Posted by SonnyBlack85
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 20:24 #26152Senior Member

Posts: 65Yuki
Agree on the tip point.
Originally Posted by RichL1234
[View Original Post]
With me she asked if I wanted the prostate on the flip after some teasing and I said yes, and she was definitely not hesitant or shy about it. Agree she is nice and all, but wouldn't say she went above and beyond, just got the job done and that was that.
-
02-09-22 20:10 #26151Senior Member

Posts: 337I have seen her a handful of times pre covid as well as during pandemic. The level of service has been to both extremes (nakedness & prostate. To a slightly above average L1) I have always assumed especially at that price point that a tip is built in. Am I correct in my thinking. Only twice did I feel she went above and beyond and left extra.
Originally Posted by Falken
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 19:44 #26150Senior Member

Posts: 85My experience with Yuki was similar but I got a sample of the service I came for unlike you did. She is a nice girl, nice body, a whole lot of teasing which was great, and she even got naked for me with light roaming at an upcharge. (I got the impression she doesn't always offer that so I suppose it's possible I just made her feel comfortable since I wasn't pushy.) Towards the end of the session, she starts going for L1 and no prostate massage. I had to specifically ask her for that and she didn't seem to balk at the request. It just surprised me that I had to ask considering they heavily advertise prostate massage in her online posts and was kinda the whole reason I went. I keep myself in decent physical shape and I was freshly showered so I'd like to think hygiene wasn't the reason, LOL. In the end, she did provide an acceptable prostate massage but it was only for a few minutes during L1. I was hoping for it to take center stage in the session with the goal not necessarily being the finish line at the end like I experienced. I have considered repeating with her and asking for it much earlier in the session just to see what happens. Curious to know how it went for those that had better success.
Originally Posted by HoffmanOliver
[View Original Post]
Glad to know I'm not the only one seeking that type of service. If anyone else has prostate massage recommendations, I'd love to hear it as well. A decent amount of providers advertise it but it can be tough to find someone who knows how to do it correctly. I've left disappointed more times than not but when you find someone who gets it right, it's pretty amazing.
-
02-09-22 16:35 #26149Senior Member

Posts: 337Shame on me!
Went to Sunflower, Ada was the MT. Mid to late 50's, thin, okay looks and that doesn't really matter because you ain't going to see her naked or touch her.
That being said it was a kick ass massage 60/ hour. Nice hard touch, minimal to no tease.
On the flip she asked if I needed a massage down there. She wanted. 7 , we agreed on. 5 , after I tipped first (dummy) I come to find out there is zero touching and absolutely no skin exposed. At least it was a slow L1 and not a jackhammer.
Great massage, not worth the extras.
-
02-09-22 16:11 #26148Senior Member

Posts: 65Yuki
I haven't been to her in several months, but my experience was very much full on prostate. Maybe she changed since then if you were there more recently.
Originally Posted by HoffmanOliver
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 15:24 #26147Senior Member

Posts: 57Yuki
She's a nice lady. She is very careful with covid, with masking and hand sanitizer. Her massage is good. But there is no prostate massage, it more like I'm going to run my hands down your ass cheeks. If you're looking for a good massage with happy ending, she is your woman. But I wouldn't expect anything with the prostate. She's posts Logan square but is way west of Logan square.
Originally Posted by NonProlover
[View Original Post]
If anyone has real prostate massage recommendations, please share.
-
02-09-22 15:09 #26146Senior Member

Posts: 601Most of the ladies at the Asian Apt I go to in Downers Grove are usually willing to lend a finger, but techniques vary greatly. $130 for 1/2 hour or $160 for an hour but they will short you on the hour. CBJ, HJ with "butt" massage and CFS is all included. DM for number if interested.
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





