The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26150
    Quote Originally Posted by HoffmanOliver  [View Original Post]
    She's a nice lady. She is very careful with covid, with masking and hand sanitizer. Her massage is good. But there is no prostate massage, it more like I'm going to run my hands down your ass cheeks. If you're looking for a good massage with happy ending, she is your woman. But I wouldn't expect anything with the prostate. She's posts Logan square but is way west of Logan square.

    If anyone has real prostate massage recommendations, please share.
    My experience with Yuki was similar but I got a sample of the service I came for unlike you did. She is a nice girl, nice body, a whole lot of teasing which was great, and she even got naked for me with light roaming at an upcharge. (I got the impression she doesn't always offer that so I suppose it's possible I just made her feel comfortable since I wasn't pushy.) Towards the end of the session, she starts going for L1 and no prostate massage. I had to specifically ask her for that and she didn't seem to balk at the request. It just surprised me that I had to ask considering they heavily advertise prostate massage in her online posts and was kinda the whole reason I went. I keep myself in decent physical shape and I was freshly showered so I'd like to think hygiene wasn't the reason, LOL. In the end, she did provide an acceptable prostate massage but it was only for a few minutes during L1. I was hoping for it to take center stage in the session with the goal not necessarily being the finish line at the end like I experienced. I have considered repeating with her and asking for it much earlier in the session just to see what happens. Curious to know how it went for those that had better success.

    Glad to know I'm not the only one seeking that type of service. If anyone else has prostate massage recommendations, I'd love to hear it as well. A decent amount of providers advertise it but it can be tough to find someone who knows how to do it correctly. I've left disappointed more times than not but when you find someone who gets it right, it's pretty amazing.

  2. #26149

    Shame on me!

    Went to Sunflower, Ada was the MT. Mid to late 50's, thin, okay looks and that doesn't really matter because you ain't going to see her naked or touch her.

    That being said it was a kick ass massage 60/ hour. Nice hard touch, minimal to no tease.

    On the flip she asked if I needed a massage down there. She wanted. 7 , we agreed on. 5 , after I tipped first (dummy) I come to find out there is zero touching and absolutely no skin exposed. At least it was a slow L1 and not a jackhammer.

    Great massage, not worth the extras.

  3. #26148

    Yuki

    Quote Originally Posted by HoffmanOliver  [View Original Post]
    She's a nice lady. She is very careful with covid, with masking and hand sanitizer. Her massage is good. But there is no prostate massage, it more like I'm going to run my hands down your ass cheeks. If you're looking for a good massage with happy ending, she is your woman. But I wouldn't expect anything with the prostate. She's posts Logan square but is way west of Logan square.

    If anyone has real prostate massage recommendations, please share.
    I haven't been to her in several months, but my experience was very much full on prostate. Maybe she changed since then if you were there more recently.

  4. #26147

    Yuki

    Quote Originally Posted by NonProlover  [View Original Post]
    I too would love to find someone. The only one I've seen is Yuki (773) 782-7011.

    She's actually cute with nice bod, but she's pretty weird and it's very down to business and nothing else on menu as far as I can tell. Setup a little weird too but not terrible. She is skilled but can be a little "aggressive" in her technique by default, though you can tell her if it's not to your liking. Would love to hear if others have any other options.
    She's a nice lady. She is very careful with covid, with masking and hand sanitizer. Her massage is good. But there is no prostate massage, it more like I'm going to run my hands down your ass cheeks. If you're looking for a good massage with happy ending, she is your woman. But I wouldn't expect anything with the prostate. She's posts Logan square but is way west of Logan square.

    If anyone has real prostate massage recommendations, please share.

  5. #26146
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if there are still any ladies that still do a good prostate massage in the city or Northern suburbs?
    Most of the ladies at the Asian Apt I go to in Downers Grove are usually willing to lend a finger, but techniques vary greatly. $130 for 1/2 hour or $160 for an hour but they will short you on the hour. CBJ, HJ with "butt" massage and CFS is all included. DM for number if interested.

  6. #26145

    Sxl

    Had a dream with Kelly a couple weeks back. Her oral skills are excellent, left very happy.

  7. #26144

    Comfort Spa Yoyo

    Took a visit to memory lane to see my ATF massage partner Yoyo. From the moment we locked eyes we were having fun. After table shower and some playtime that included lots of DFK we went back to the massage room hand in hand. She gave me a nice massage and I returned the favor. My technique got her hot and horny and wanted me to dine on her which I did quite well. After a few DATYs with a few ohs she returned the favor. We were at it like college kids and she wanted more so she positioned 69 so I can eat her out and I played with her butthole as well. Always a fun time with Yoyo. Your mileage may very though.

  8. #26143

    T pro massage

    OMG I had the best hand job from T pro massage. Had 2 girls massage and it was so good just wanted to but on their faces. But my question is how much should I pay for two girl hand job. I paid 120 for 30 min at door and extra 100 was that too much.

  9. #26142
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratso100  [View Original Post]
    Any of you guys have trouble booking at the massage place in little village near pulaski? . Several weeks ago they took an eternity to reply and said they were all booked for the day. Tried on Monday, and no reply. Tried last night and no luck.
    Wasn't even aware there was one over there, do you have a link or number?

  10. #26141

    I don't know if she's still there but try it

    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if there are still any ladies that still do a good prostate massage in the city or Northern suburbs?
    Juju from Western spa likes to provide that alongside other stuff. However last time I called, they said she's not available.

  11. #26140
    Quote Originally Posted by SideTalker  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the laugh. Kelly is def one of the best providers in town. Any word on emily coming back from China?
    Is this the same kelly from cermak road relax spa? Because they algo got a chick named Yuyu and not sure if it's the same one from cermak

  12. #26139

    Issues at little village

    Any of you guys have trouble booking at the massage place in little village near pulaski? . Several weeks ago they took an eternity to reply and said they were all booked for the day. Tried on Monday, and no reply. Tried last night and no luck.

  13. #26138

    Your inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by RationalityLoL  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream I went to Oz0 ne a couple weeks back. Saw a black girl named Natalie. A solid 8/10, maybe 8. 5/10. Banging body. Turns out she's brazilian.

    Got my usual L1, but I asked if she was opening to swallowing and she said yes. Gave her. 12 for everything.

    She's nasty, gargled it on her own accord and down the hatch it went. Would recommend.

    Anybody have any other recommendations on girls who swallow?
    Hey bro, your inbox is full. I messaged you back.

  14. #26137

    Prostate

    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if there are still any ladies that still do a good prostate massage in the city or Northern suburbs?
    I too would love to find someone. The only one I've seen is Yuki (773) 782-7011.

    She's actually cute with nice bod, but she's pretty weird and it's very down to business and nothing else on menu as far as I can tell. Setup a little weird too but not terrible. She is skilled but can be a little "aggressive" in her technique by default, though you can tell her if it's not to your liking. Would love to hear if others have any other options.

  15. #26136
    Hey I've never been to SXL, way too far awaym but I have had a massage and play at 2 nail salons before, while women were getting there nails done up front. One was on peterson, near cicero, and the other was in harwood heights / norridge. Not sure if either are still around, but nothing like getting a MT half naked with ya dick in her mouth, all, the while you can hear the; ladies up front talking about their lives. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddinger  [View Original Post]
    I've been going to SXL nails for about 8 years. Seeing mostly Kelly, but I've done everyone there. Its easily my favorite Chicago shop. I've gone in the morning right when the open, and the middle of the day and a few times at night. I've heard some of you in the other rooms, or I've been alone, or people have come in while I've been session. Once I even was deeply exposed when the cops came in to ask if their surveillance cameras might have caught the car crash that took place out side. That was a fun moment to be in Kelly's mouth while listening to the cops talk at the front desk and then for her to quickly get dressed and go out there to talk with them while I, naked and with a massive hardon, waited in the room.

    But what I've never ever seen, and what I kind of can't believe, is that there's never been any woman coming in to get her nails done. Ever. Has anyone who goes there ever seen someone sitting getting their nails done, while you go for a massage? Or heard someone come in for one or anything? Its hilarious.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape