Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26146
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if there are still any ladies that still do a good prostate massage in the city or Northern suburbs?
    Most of the ladies at the Asian Apt I go to in Downers Grove are usually willing to lend a finger, but techniques vary greatly. $130 for 1/2 hour or $160 for an hour but they will short you on the hour. CBJ, HJ with "butt" massage and CFS is all included. DM for number if interested.

  2. #26145

    Sxl

    Had a dream with Kelly a couple weeks back. Her oral skills are excellent, left very happy.

  3. #26144

    Comfort Spa Yoyo

    Took a visit to memory lane to see my ATF massage partner Yoyo. From the moment we locked eyes we were having fun. After table shower and some playtime that included lots of DFK we went back to the massage room hand in hand. She gave me a nice massage and I returned the favor. My technique got her hot and horny and wanted me to dine on her which I did quite well. After a few DATYs with a few ohs she returned the favor. We were at it like college kids and she wanted more so she positioned 69 so I can eat her out and I played with her butthole as well. Always a fun time with Yoyo. Your mileage may very though.

  4. #26143

    T pro massage

    OMG I had the best hand job from T pro massage. Had 2 girls massage and it was so good just wanted to but on their faces. But my question is how much should I pay for two girl hand job. I paid 120 for 30 min at door and extra 100 was that too much.

  5. #26142
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratso100  [View Original Post]
    Any of you guys have trouble booking at the massage place in little village near pulaski? . Several weeks ago they took an eternity to reply and said they were all booked for the day. Tried on Monday, and no reply. Tried last night and no luck.
    Wasn't even aware there was one over there, do you have a link or number?

  6. #26141

    I don't know if she's still there but try it

    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if there are still any ladies that still do a good prostate massage in the city or Northern suburbs?
    Juju from Western spa likes to provide that alongside other stuff. However last time I called, they said she's not available.

  7. #26140
    Quote Originally Posted by SideTalker  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the laugh. Kelly is def one of the best providers in town. Any word on emily coming back from China?
    Is this the same kelly from cermak road relax spa? Because they algo got a chick named Yuyu and not sure if it's the same one from cermak

  8. #26139

    Issues at little village

    Any of you guys have trouble booking at the massage place in little village near pulaski? . Several weeks ago they took an eternity to reply and said they were all booked for the day. Tried on Monday, and no reply. Tried last night and no luck.

  9. #26138

    Your inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by RationalityLoL  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream I went to Oz0 ne a couple weeks back. Saw a black girl named Natalie. A solid 8/10, maybe 8. 5/10. Banging body. Turns out she's brazilian.

    Got my usual L1, but I asked if she was opening to swallowing and she said yes. Gave her. 12 for everything.

    She's nasty, gargled it on her own accord and down the hatch it went. Would recommend.

    Anybody have any other recommendations on girls who swallow?
    Hey bro, your inbox is full. I messaged you back.

  10. #26137

    Prostate

    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if there are still any ladies that still do a good prostate massage in the city or Northern suburbs?
    I too would love to find someone. The only one I've seen is Yuki (773) 782-7011.

    She's actually cute with nice bod, but she's pretty weird and it's very down to business and nothing else on menu as far as I can tell. Setup a little weird too but not terrible. She is skilled but can be a little "aggressive" in her technique by default, though you can tell her if it's not to your liking. Would love to hear if others have any other options.

  11. #26136
    Hey I've never been to SXL, way too far awaym but I have had a massage and play at 2 nail salons before, while women were getting there nails done up front. One was on peterson, near cicero, and the other was in harwood heights / norridge. Not sure if either are still around, but nothing like getting a MT half naked with ya dick in her mouth, all, the while you can hear the; ladies up front talking about their lives. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddinger  [View Original Post]
    I've been going to SXL nails for about 8 years. Seeing mostly Kelly, but I've done everyone there. Its easily my favorite Chicago shop. I've gone in the morning right when the open, and the middle of the day and a few times at night. I've heard some of you in the other rooms, or I've been alone, or people have come in while I've been session. Once I even was deeply exposed when the cops came in to ask if their surveillance cameras might have caught the car crash that took place out side. That was a fun moment to be in Kelly's mouth while listening to the cops talk at the front desk and then for her to quickly get dressed and go out there to talk with them while I, naked and with a massive hardon, waited in the room.

    But what I've never ever seen, and what I kind of can't believe, is that there's never been any woman coming in to get her nails done. Ever. Has anyone who goes there ever seen someone sitting getting their nails done, while you go for a massage? Or heard someone come in for one or anything? Its hilarious.

  12. #26135

    Prostate Massage

    I was wondering if there are still any ladies that still do a good prostate massage in the city or Northern suburbs?

  13. #26134
    Quote Originally Posted by SideTalker  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the laugh. Kelly is def one of the best providers in town. Any word on emily coming back from China?
    Emily's still got a valid massage license, so maybe she's just working somewhere else. As far as the nails go, I did see Lisa of T-Pro doing a lady's nails there years back. She later told me that women in the shop scared off men. I was in the place a few weeks back when two college aged women came in with a child and Maggie tried to explain that they just did massage. Pretty awkward. I believe that Kelly does nails, but they are not really set up for it after their remodeling.

  14. #26133
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddinger  [View Original Post]
    I've been going to SXL nails for about 8 years. Seeing mostly Kelly, but I've done everyone there. Its easily my favorite Chicago shop. I've gone in the morning right when the open, and the middle of the day and a few times at night. I've heard some of you in the other rooms, or I've been alone, or people have come in while I've been session. Once I even was deeply exposed when the cops came in to ask if their surveillance cameras might have caught the car crash that took place out side. That was a fun moment to be in Kelly's mouth while listening to the cops talk at the front desk and then for her to quickly get dressed and go out there to talk with them while I, naked and with a massive hardon, waited in the room.

    But what I've never ever seen, and what I kind of can't believe, is that there's never been any woman coming in to get her nails done. Ever. Has anyone who goes there ever seen someone sitting getting their nails done, while you go for a massage? Or heard someone come in for one or anything? Its hilarious.
    Thanks for the laugh. Kelly is def one of the best providers in town. Any word on emily coming back from China?

  15. #26132
    Quote Originally Posted by PiggyPig  [View Original Post]
    Seen good things about Tia but her number on tryst is different than on alligator. And I'm not sure if she's still working because the number on tryst says it's not available. Or something and she hasn't replied back to the message, I sent on the alligator post.

    https://tryst.link/escort/tiat

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/74698078
    Never mind she put up a different number now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape