Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,121 to 12,135 of 33760
-
02-09-22 20:55 #21640Senior Member

Posts: 4544As long someone willing to pay. They going to keep raising the price.
Originally Posted by BikeRiderX
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 20:46 #21639Senior Member

Posts: 105Nice
I seen her twice last year she's a chill girl real cute with a fat one, I took a break trying to get in shape, style etc etc it was a CBJ with her you must be in good shape or she finds you attractive I always wondered the better you look maybe these girls will break the rule and give you extras.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 16:34 #21638Senior Member

Posts: 106Wow
300 for a qv!.
Originally Posted by JayWalthy
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 16:23 #21637Senior Member

Posts: 3853Reverse her image and the photos are all over the internet. Probably real provider using fake photos. Give her a call or send a message for details.
Originally Posted by EmsKula
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 16:04 #21636Senior Member

Posts: 4544You are correct.
Originally Posted by EmsKula
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 15:51 #21635Senior Member

Posts: 156Ivana
The pictures look too good. Has any one of you visited her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oston/74940105
-
02-09-22 11:48 #21634Senior Member

Posts: 47MaeLi Waltham
Wanted to provide a review of this one for anyone that is interested.
https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...e/503756350661
1st the good. Looks very close to the pictures. Not quite but they never are. But def not a bait and switch or 5 year old pics. I did a qv (pricing will be under the bad). It was a qv so I get it but it did feel rushed. Even for 15-20 minutes. Over all the service was good. Started BBBJ for like 10 seconds. Literally. After that all covered. Which is fine for me. Was only offered one pos. Chose dog. Generally seemed into it. A bit of talking and some light moaning. Finish, clean up, hug and out the door. Location was fairly private as well. Hotel setting with use of side door. Straight to room. Communication was also great and upfront.
The bad. Time seemed a bit rushed but to be expected for a qv. Prices. Qv 300, hh 360, h 450. So pricey. At least in my view. No chance for negotiation. But with that starting point. Not sure it would make a huge difference. Service was a bit mechanical but not terrible.
-
02-09-22 11:38 #21633Senior Member

Posts: 47Any intel? In the Tham
Hey all, wondering if anyone has intel on this one? Hard to find on any other sites. I've looked. Looks local to tham which is good for me. Thanks in advance!.
https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...t/330593566986
-
02-09-22 10:07 #21632Senior Member

Posts: 3853Of all the classmates from HS, I don't recognize any of them. They're either fat, old or just look completely different. Unfortunately, for me, I look the same when I was a teenager. If I saw a provider that was my classmate, it would be fun. I wouldn't even care if she told anyone else in the circle of FB or whatever people are using nowadays. Money talks guys.
Originally Posted by Mm196
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 09:26 #21631Senior Member

Posts: 52This is fascinating. I'd do it because nobody from my high school outside of some friends would recognize me. But I wouldn't do it because at my age a classmate would be too old for me.
Originally Posted by TitzanDazzLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 09:06 #21630Senior Member

Posts: 1417Carolyn
Her comms are bad, she says she is an exclusive luxury provider, I gave up bc I can't deal w those ones. She has ADs everywhere too, so much for luxury. Ck reviewx on ter and them if you have interest.
Originally Posted by Wmedlin213
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 20:13 #21629Senior Member

Posts: 44Feed Back
Give us the feed back?
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 16:35 #21628Senior Member

Posts: 4544Russian redhead
120 hh is nice but you can have her for $80 qv and that is enough for her. Before you go see her. Pm me because I got stuff I will tell you private.
Originally Posted by Psalyer
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 15:41 #21627Senior Member

Posts: 87Fake tits and ass
I'm looking for a provider with big fake tits and a huge ass is the Tewksbury area. Any leads?.
-
02-08-22 15:03 #21626Senior Member

Posts: 237I talked to her too. I may take a spin over there tomorrow night or Thursday. If you wind up checking her out lmk.
Originally Posted by Psalyer
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






