Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,121 to 12,135 of 33758
-
02-09-22 11:38 #21638Senior Member

Posts: 47Any intel? In the Tham
Hey all, wondering if anyone has intel on this one? Hard to find on any other sites. I've looked. Looks local to tham which is good for me. Thanks in advance!.
https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...t/330593566986
-
02-09-22 10:07 #21637Senior Member

Posts: 3853Of all the classmates from HS, I don't recognize any of them. They're either fat, old or just look completely different. Unfortunately, for me, I look the same when I was a teenager. If I saw a provider that was my classmate, it would be fun. I wouldn't even care if she told anyone else in the circle of FB or whatever people are using nowadays. Money talks guys.
Originally Posted by Mm196
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 09:26 #21636Senior Member

Posts: 51This is fascinating. I'd do it because nobody from my high school outside of some friends would recognize me. But I wouldn't do it because at my age a classmate would be too old for me.
Originally Posted by TitzanDazzLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 09:06 #21635Senior Member

Posts: 1417Carolyn
Her comms are bad, she says she is an exclusive luxury provider, I gave up bc I can't deal w those ones. She has ADs everywhere too, so much for luxury. Ck reviewx on ter and them if you have interest.
Originally Posted by Wmedlin213
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 20:13 #21634Senior Member

Posts: 44Feed Back
Give us the feed back?
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 16:35 #21633Senior Member

Posts: 4544Russian redhead
120 hh is nice but you can have her for $80 qv and that is enough for her. Before you go see her. Pm me because I got stuff I will tell you private.
Originally Posted by Psalyer
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 15:41 #21632Senior Member

Posts: 87Fake tits and ass
I'm looking for a provider with big fake tits and a huge ass is the Tewksbury area. Any leads?.
-
02-08-22 15:03 #21631Senior Member

Posts: 237I talked to her too. I may take a spin over there tomorrow night or Thursday. If you wind up checking her out lmk.
Originally Posted by Psalyer
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 13:45 #21630Senior Member

Posts: 74Carolyn
Anybody have intel on this one?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/carolyn-escort-boston-16943
Almost hooked up with her a couple of years ago but she wasn't doing incall at the time and I didn't want to spring for a hotel room. Still piques my interest. Was wondering if it's worth what I think will be an expensive undertaking.
-
02-08-22 12:46 #21629Senior Member

Posts: 734Russian Redhead
Anyone ever see this one?
https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...0/065437966956
Asking 120 hh but can't find anything on her at all.
-
02-08-22 12:39 #21628Regular Member

Posts: 8Similar but not quite the same
Few years back I was talking to a guy who reported to me on the way to a provider. We were discussing some issue we were dealing with at Work. We were both working from home that day. Hung up. Walked in the building, up the elevator and the door opened, turned to walk to the providers apt and standing in the hall was the guy I had just gotten off the phone with in front of what I had just discovered, at that very moment, was his apt. Two doors down from the provider. Ugh. Had to think fast there.
Originally Posted by Psalyer
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 09:57 #21627Senior Member

Posts: 72Never s ¥#t where you eat!
Originally Posted by GoBluth
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 09:56 #21626Senior Member

Posts: 734I contacted a girl a few years ago. She sent me a face pic and I realized it was my cousin. Yikes. Noped the fuck out of that one.
Originally Posted by TimS
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 09:49 #21625Senior Member

Posts: 301I say go for it.
Originally Posted by TitzanDazzLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 09:47 #21624Senior Member

Posts: 96Happened to me
A long time ago back when CL was in its heyday a girl responded to an ad I posted and sent me a picture of her body. I went, knocked on the door, and when she opened the door I recognized her immediately, a girl I went to grade school and high school with. After a few awkward moments we decided to go through with it and I saw her a bunch of times afterwards. She wasn't close to my circle of friends so I wasn't super concerned. It worked out well for me but had I known going into it I probably wouldn't have went.
Originally Posted by TitzanDazzLuvr
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



