Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 534 of 907 FirstFirst ... 34 434 484 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 584 634 ... LastLast
Results 7,996 to 8,010 of 13594
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5599

    Jen

    Nice girl, chatty. Good BBBJ, fun at mish. Just not my prefered body type. But when you contact about 10 different ladies and she is the only one that responds back. Well, you go to where the action is. I would repeat in a pinch.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/5023096581

  2. #5598

    Ghosted again

    I tried this girl a couple of times when she was in lexington. She has been in Louisville for a while now and thought I'd give her another shot. Got in contact, set up a time. When time came, she Ghosted me again.

  3. #5597
    Senior Member


    Posts: 103
    Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne  [View Original Post]
    She ghosted me the last two times I tried to see her (2-3 months ago). She returned my initial texts, we set up an appt time, I get to the location and crickets. I hate sitting in a hotel parking lot for 45+ minutes trying to get her to respond. I called it quits too.
    I'm convinced that this is a result of her habit. Which seems to have gotten much worse as of late.

  4. #5596

    Sarah

    Saw Sarah today again, I've become a repeat customer. She continues to be very consistent for me. Easy comms, always nice and very accommodating. Although more is on the menu, I focus mainly on her large naturals and enjoy a wonderful BBBJCIM. Her oral skills today were really top notch as she took quite a bit of time getting me over the finish line.

    Link is in one of my previous reviews.

  5. #5595
    Quote Originally Posted by BDinkie  [View Original Post]
    Yes, yes it is. She lived near Eastern Parkway for awhile, but now is back in the Churchill Downs neighborhood. She's very caring and accommodating. One of my favorites since Jane Kim.
    For some reason I always thought when you guys mentioned Churchill that it was a specific place (business), not an area. I'm learning something new after four years.

  6. #5594

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGiveItATry  [View Original Post]
    I have no clue, I never went to Churchill.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...521/5028079712
    Yes, yes it is. She lived near Eastern Parkway for awhile, but now is back in the Churchill Downs neighborhood. She's very caring and accommodating. One of my favorites since Jane Kim.

  7. #5593
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyLivin  [View Original Post]
    This ky's finest near Churchill Bree?
    I have no clue, I never went to Churchill.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...521/5028079712

  8. #5592
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGiveItATry  [View Original Post]
    That review was mine, I'm forgot to post it on here. But yes, she is 8 months pregnant and gives one of the best BBBJs in town.
    This ky's finest near Churchill Bree?

  9. #5591
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbatim48  [View Original Post]
    Someone posted a review on EB that she was pregnant. Can any of you fellow mongers confirm or deny, and if so how far along? She is on my list and I think it would be rude to flat out ask her, especially if it was a mistake because she may have a belly. If she is pregnant however I will have to definitely bump her up my list.
    That review was mine, I'm forgot to post it on here. But yes, she is 8 months pregnant and gives one of the best BBBJs in town.

  10. #5590

    Pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by Verbatim48  [View Original Post]
    Someone posted a review on EB that she was pregnant. Can any of you fellow mongers confirm or deny, and if so how far along? She is on my list and I think it would be rude to flat out ask her, especially if it was a mistake because she may have a belly. If she is pregnant however I will have to definitely bump her up my list.
    I saw her last week. She is indeed pregnant, about 6 months or so I believe.

  11. #5589

    Bree pregnant?

    Someone posted a review on EB that she was pregnant. Can any of you fellow mongers confirm or deny, and if so how far along? She is on my list and I think it would be rude to flat out ask her, especially if it was a mistake because she may have a belly. If she is pregnant however I will have to definitely bump her up my list.

  12. #5588

    Sugar shorts

    Quote Originally Posted by StrangeButTrue  [View Original Post]
    I like mature women, and have been thinking about making it down from Lexington to get a visit with her. I like that bod. Thanks for the heads up on her.
    I can vouch for her as well. She checks a lot of my MILF boxes (although some may consider her a Gilf but I like them mature closer to my age).

  13. #5587

    Trailer Park GPS

    Attention Mongers of Louisville. The latest CDC warning states that "Trailer Park GPS" or COVID-69 is rising in Louisville. Symptoms including asking $. 50 for a qv bbjcim. Avoiding providers like Natalie.

  14. #5586

    Airelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Savatini  [View Original Post]
    She's now hung me out to dry 3 times, I'm done with her.
    She ghosted me the last two times I tried to see her (2-3 months ago). She returned my initial texts, we set up an appt time, I get to the location and crickets. I hate sitting in a hotel parking lot for 45+ minutes trying to get her to respond. I called it quits too.

  15. #5585

    Natalie

    Anyone see this pretty one??

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/69420218

    PanelPanelpopupPanel.

    You ever seen a unicorn🦄129412;129412;129412; - 27.

    4.

    Sat 30 Oct 2021 7:39 AM.

    I see: Men / Couples.

    If the answer is no than you need to come see me! Ill have you thinking your.

    In a whole other world! You think the unicorn is mystical just wait till you.

    Taste me.

    502-402-5789.

    Nym: Natalie.

    Age: 27.

    Location: Cane run, greenbelt, prp, valley station, shively dixie.

    Avoid Scams.

    Report This Post.

    Escort 502-402-5789 Cane run, greenbelt, prp, valley station, shively dixie escortalligatorEscort 502-402-5789 Cane run, greenbelt, prp, valley station, shively dixie escortalligator.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape