Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 8176
-
02-10-22 11:23 #3421Senior Member

Posts: 390I use the SA app so can't get a link. Here's a screenshot of her profile.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 20:33 #3420Senior Member

Posts: 1172Wrong Profile?
This is what popped up when I typed that into the search. Probably better to post a link. Thanks!
Originally Posted by TungstenHP
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 12:12 #3419Banned Member

Posts: 67Awkward Potato
Pretty strong ask even she looks this pretty.
Originally Posted by Jimmy379
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 09:47 #3418Senior Member

Posts: 30Low Quality
Seeking is just not the same as a few years back. Before the women were much more attractive, and the donations were much less than now.
-
02-09-22 00:58 #3417Senior Member

Posts: 390Endearingmermaid
As far as I can tell she is real. Exchanged numbers and asked her to take a pic holding up a pinky and she did. Profile says she's 26 but I think she's older, but not ugly old; still find her to be attractive. I suspect her English isn't too good just based on the way she texts.
She's DTF though says she's looking to receive gifts for some fun. Says she gives special massages with penetration. She didn't specify who's doing the penetrating though, but I'm assuming it's the guy; I could be wrong though.
Anyways, never ended up seeing her cause she can't host and wants $$$ a session. Not hot or cheap enough to bump my current SB. I am a sucker for new pussy though.
-
02-08-22 22:46 #3416Senior Member

Posts: 629Awkward Potato
This one's profile def caught my eye due to its content. It screamed fake but what the hell. Started texting after a few messages. She's down with PPM and then throws out a cost of $2500 for all three holes uncovered for 1 hour 🤣. I said you're nuts, try being realistic and you might do well on here. Says she's been offered that already. I said offered and getting it are two different things. Told her good luck. That's the highest number I've seen by far.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...8-4c75c0f19320
-
02-08-22 18:39 #3415Senior Member

Posts: 453Same
I actually went and saw her for a massage. She will only use snapchat outside of SA to talk with you. Made it clear nothing extra, not even self relief, but stood there and watched me undress and provided no cover during massage (I think she actually enjoys that). Was actually an enjoyable massage but without extras kinda boring. She is a tiny woman probably 5'1" any maybe 100 lbs. Chatty during massage initially. I asked her what she was looking for on SA since she only wanted a virtual. I believe she is just looking for clients, works out of her apartment in Sanford, clean, safe, but will also come to you if needed. Here degree is in psychology so, for what that's worth.
Originally Posted by DSC63
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 14:51 #3414Senior Member

Posts: 100Same experience
Same experience. Offered a massage for $100 with guarantee if no extras. Asked her what sort of arrangement and she said she just likes chatting online. Anyone have a different experience?
Originally Posted by Gilagin
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 14:19 #3413Senior Member

Posts: 100Tried sending you a message
Hey man, sent you a DM.
Originally Posted by TungstenHP
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 11:44 #3412Senior Member

Posts: 574GoddessVixenLatina
Can anyone share info?
-
02-08-22 11:43 #3411Senior Member

Posts: 574Reinax3
Wanted 600 to meet. Told her this is a collge town and go find some other sucker.
-
02-06-22 18:31 #3410Senior Member

Posts: 453Close
Looked the same. She never responded again, after I questioned her.
Originally Posted by Magic2016
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-22 17:23 #3409Senior Member

Posts: 269Adorable queen
Was she the girl in the original photo?
Originally Posted by Gilagin
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-22 16:06 #3408Senior Member

Posts: 453AdorableQueen
This one hit me up just after I logged in. Immediately wanted to switch to text and requested a photo. Asked her how I know she is a real person as I have been catfished before. She stopped responding. Said her name was Karen and sent an additional pic. Joined SA 3 days ago. Just FYI.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-dc2f0ced84a1
-
02-06-22 09:46 #3407Senior Member

Posts: 201FunQueen Scammer?
This lady reached out to me and was pretty direct. She is looking for PPM and requests payment up front. I declined and she responded half would be required to schedule a date. Yesterday her location was Orlando. Today it reads Austin, TX. So be cautious.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-577b9dea15fc










Reply With Quote





