Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 318 of 546 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 368 418 ... LastLast
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 8176
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3421
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    This is what popped up when I typed that into the search. Probably better to post a link. Thanks!
    I use the SA app so can't get a link. Here's a screenshot of her profile.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220210-111905_Seeking.jpg‎  

  2. #3420
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Wrong Profile?

    Quote Originally Posted by TungstenHP  [View Original Post]
    As far as I can tell she is real. Exchanged numbers and asked her to take a pic holding up a pinky and she did. Profile says she's 26 but I think she's older, but not ugly old; still find her to be attractive. I suspect her English isn't too good just based on the way she texts.

    She's DTF though says she's looking to receive gifts for some fun. Says she gives special massages with penetration. She didn't specify who's doing the penetrating though, but I'm assuming it's the guy; I could be wrong though.

    Anyways, never ended up seeing her cause she can't host and wants $$$ a session. Not hot or cheap enough to bump my current SB. I am a sucker for new pussy though.
    This is what popped up when I typed that into the search. Probably better to post a link. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2022-02-09 at 20-31-48 (3) Seeking com - Successful and Attractive member Website.jpg‎  

  3. #3419

    Awkward Potato

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy379  [View Original Post]
    This one's profile def caught my eye due to its content. It screamed fake but what the hell. Started texting after a few messages. She's down with PPM and then throws out a cost of $2500 for all three holes uncovered for 1 hour 🤣. I said you're nuts, try being realistic and you might do well on here. Says she's been offered that already. I said offered and getting it are two different things. Told her good luck. That's the highest number I've seen by far.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...8-4c75c0f19320
    Pretty strong ask even she looks this pretty.

  4. #3418

    Low Quality

    Seeking is just not the same as a few years back. Before the women were much more attractive, and the donations were much less than now.

  5. #3417

    Endearingmermaid

    As far as I can tell she is real. Exchanged numbers and asked her to take a pic holding up a pinky and she did. Profile says she's 26 but I think she's older, but not ugly old; still find her to be attractive. I suspect her English isn't too good just based on the way she texts.

    She's DTF though says she's looking to receive gifts for some fun. Says she gives special massages with penetration. She didn't specify who's doing the penetrating though, but I'm assuming it's the guy; I could be wrong though.

    Anyways, never ended up seeing her cause she can't host and wants $$$ a session. Not hot or cheap enough to bump my current SB. I am a sucker for new pussy though.

  6. #3416

    Awkward Potato

    This one's profile def caught my eye due to its content. It screamed fake but what the hell. Started texting after a few messages. She's down with PPM and then throws out a cost of $2500 for all three holes uncovered for 1 hour 🤣. I said you're nuts, try being realistic and you might do well on here. Says she's been offered that already. I said offered and getting it are two different things. Told her good luck. That's the highest number I've seen by far.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...8-4c75c0f19320

  7. #3415

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by DSC63  [View Original Post]
    Same experience. Offered a massage for $100 with guarantee if no extras. Asked her what sort of arrangement and she said she just likes chatting online. Anyone have a different experience?
    I actually went and saw her for a massage. She will only use snapchat outside of SA to talk with you. Made it clear nothing extra, not even self relief, but stood there and watched me undress and provided no cover during massage (I think she actually enjoys that). Was actually an enjoyable massage but without extras kinda boring. She is a tiny woman probably 5'1" any maybe 100 lbs. Chatty during massage initially. I asked her what she was looking for on SA since she only wanted a virtual. I believe she is just looking for clients, works out of her apartment in Sanford, clean, safe, but will also come to you if needed. Here degree is in psychology so, for what that's worth.

  8. #3414
    Senior Member


    Posts: 100

    Same experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilagin  [View Original Post]
    Finally heard back from her. She is only looking for a virtual relationship but offered a massage. I'm guessing as stated before no extras on massage. May give the massage a go as I do enjoy a good one every now and again.

    Sent some emails out to a couple other ladies and waiting to hear back. Will keep ya updated.

    Gil.
    Same experience. Offered a massage for $100 with guarantee if no extras. Asked her what sort of arrangement and she said she just likes chatting online. Anyone have a different experience?

  9. #3413
    Senior Member


    Posts: 100

    Tried sending you a message

    Quote Originally Posted by TungstenHP  [View Original Post]
    Here's some pics.
    Hey man, sent you a DM.

  10. #3412

    GoddessVixenLatina

    Can anyone share info?

  11. #3411

    Reinax3

    Wanted 600 to meet. Told her this is a collge town and go find some other sucker.

  12. #3410

    Close

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic2016  [View Original Post]
    Was she the girl in the original photo?
    Looked the same. She never responded again, after I questioned her.

  13. #3409

    Adorable queen

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilagin  [View Original Post]
    This one hit me up just after I logged in. Immediately wanted to switch to text and requested a photo. Asked her how I know she is a real person as I have been catfished before. She stopped responding. Said her name was Karen and sent an additional pic. Joined SA 3 days ago. Just FYI.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-dc2f0ced84a1
    Was she the girl in the original photo?

  14. #3408

    AdorableQueen

    This one hit me up just after I logged in. Immediately wanted to switch to text and requested a photo. Asked her how I know she is a real person as I have been catfished before. She stopped responding. Said her name was Karen and sent an additional pic. Joined SA 3 days ago. Just FYI.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-dc2f0ced84a1

  15. #3407

    FunQueen Scammer?

    This lady reached out to me and was pretty direct. She is looking for PPM and requests payment up front. I declined and she responded half would be required to schedule a date. Yesterday her location was Orlando. Today it reads Austin, TX. So be cautious.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-577b9dea15fc

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape