Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #46164

    Correction

    Sorry, damn autocorrect, Jane was at Jun's, not Jin's-saw it as I was hit upload and was too late stop it. Thanks again brothers!.

  2. #46163

    Whereabouts

    Anyone have intel of location for Jane that used work at Jin's Day Spa of Old Peachtree in Suwanee or Michelle / Maggie that used to work at Pearl-Buford / Starlight-Suwanee?.

  3. #46162

    Norcross MPs

    Going to be in Norcross for business and noticed the abundance of MPs in the area. I've read the board but not getting a vibe of what is the best place to go. Looking for a good massage with potential upgrades. Any recommendations would be appreciated and I would be happy to reciprocate the intel if anyone comes to Charlotte.

  4. #46161

    Li & SiSi

    Can anyone please confirm SiSi got busted true? Does Li still operate normally? Li is not shown up on Google map anymore, what left there when you search Li on googe are their Yelp and outdated FB page. On the other hand, SiSi is still shown up on Google map.

  5. #46160
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Inch  [View Original Post]
    T on Buford hwy. Awesome time. The front desk girl / lady. Awesome body, awesome attitude.

    Went also by a spot on Buford drive /316. Had a good time. Young chick. She let me grab a little here and there, she worked hard. Both spots about 50 min massage session with a handy shake for a buck.

    Where to tonight? Will see.
    T1 or T2?

    Also what is name of this place? Buford drive /316.

  6. #46159

    'Rona

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneHt  [View Original Post]
    I know Summer but Rona? Is she new one? What does she look like?.
    I had the 'Rona last summer. Wasn't nearly as much fun.

  7. #46158
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Glad I went to Li this past weekend. I didn't post about it because I've posted enough Li stories. I'd love to see who all got busted and a mugshot of Lily.
    Well now that you mentioned, tell us the details.

  8. #46157
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    Ah, now it makes sense. A monger on RM was complaining he didn't get a HJ at Li Massage. He was told they don't do that here. That was probably a first, LOL.
    Really? A fuckwad couldn't get a HJ at Li? I'm trying not to laugh too hard but.

  9. #46156

    Mr Inch

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Inch  [View Original Post]
    T on Buford hwy. Awesome time. The front desk girl / lady. Awesome body, awesome attitude.

    Went also by a spot on Buford drive /316. Had a good time. Young chick. She let me grab a little here and there, she worked hard. Both spots about 50 min massage session with a handy shake for a buck.

    Where to tonight? Will see.
    Mr. Inch is back! Welcome back.

  10. #46155
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvThis  [View Original Post]
    I heard that SiSi Massage was busted again. Some arrest including Lily. She also runs Li Massage but SiSi is within Marietta City Limits and thus they are always subject to scrutiny. Has anyone heard if Apple has gone elsewhere? Any other info?
    Glad I went to Li this past weekend. I didn't post about it because I've posted enough Li stories. I'd love to see who all got busted and a mugshot of Lily.

  11. #46154
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigShow  [View Original Post]
    Quick report checked out Lu's recently since I hadn't been in a few years. Old lady mid 40 to 50 leads to room says girl be in a min. 5 min goes by she comes in says girl left I massage. Easy pass for me got up dressed and out. Won't return.

    Seven healing Cartersville.

    New gem in my opinion have been twice one time with Cindy next time didn't get a name. Shower 20 min massage then down to business on the flip. Everything on the menu. All covered. Short girl big b cups not much ass but very cute multiple pos, dropped a ok load in the bag. Both times out the door 2. 2 $ . 8 house the rest tip. Def repeat for me in the area.

    -MrBigShow.
    "Old Lady" at Lu's is gone, two new attractive girls there now, Sophia and Kelly.

  12. #46153
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    Ah, now it makes sense. A monger on RM was complaining he didn't get a HJ at Li Massage. He was told they don't do that here. That was probably a first, LOL.
    I saw that too and thought the same thing.

  13. #46152

    SiSi Bust

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvThis  [View Original Post]
    I heard that SiSi Massage was busted again. Some arrest including Lily. She also runs Li Massage but SiSi is within Marietta City Limits and thus they are always subject to scrutiny. Has anyone heard if Apple has gone elsewhere? Any other info?
    Ah, now it makes sense. A monger on RM was complaining he didn't get a HJ at Li Massage. He was told they don't do that here. That was probably a first, LOL.

  14. #46151

    PM for details

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    What are you intimating as great service outside of the fantastic massage she provides, anything?.
    PM for details if you'd like more info.

  15. #46150

    Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    In celebration of the Chinese New Year I decided to treat myself (and the girls) to a 6 hand massage and a table shower. It was knees up, pecs out with all hands on deck because the A's (Anna, Angela, Amy) have it. I tipped them handsomely and was rewarded in spades.
    What was the total damage for your 6 hand massage?.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape