Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #46171
    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    Li didn't get busted, Sisi Massage did. What was your "same treatment as before"?.
    Read my post from 12/24. It talks about my experience with Alice. The only difference here is that I got more access to her big tits: she put them in my mouth, let me play with them, as well as put them on my chest.

  2. #46170

    Maggie

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen Maggie anywhere in years. Guessing she went back to China or to a different city.
    Yeah, last time I saw her was at Yan before it got busted. Heard she went to Care Massage in Roswell / Crabapple area, but by the time I made the hike they said she didn't work there anymore.

  3. #46169
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlasIanSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel of location for Jane that used work at Jin's Day Spa of Old Peachtree in Suwanee or Michelle / Maggie that used to work at Pearl-Buford / Starlight-Suwanee?.
    I haven't seen Maggie anywhere in years. Guessing she went back to China or to a different city.

  4. #46168
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvThis  [View Original Post]
    I heard that SiSi Massage was busted again. Some arrest including Lily. She also runs Li Massage but SiSi is within Marietta City Limits and thus they are always subject to scrutiny. Has anyone heard if Apple has gone elsewhere? Any other info?
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX6969  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone please confirm SiSi got busted true? Does Li still operate normally? Li is not shown up on Google map anymore, what left there when you search Li on googe are their Yelp and outdated FB page. On the other hand, SiSi is still shown up on Google map.
    Did you not read Luvthis' post?.

  5. #46167
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Long story short: I drew Alice and got the same treatment as before. It was just real busy and my time got cut short a few minutes because she had another appointment. I guess AliceMania still running wild, well, was running wild, if they got busted. It was a fun experience. Just getting bored with the place.
    Li didn't get busted, Sisi Massage did. What was your "same treatment as before"?.

  6. #46166
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Astuporr  [View Original Post]
    T1 or T2?

    Also what is name of this place? Buford drive /316.
    The one on Buford Drive is called Sun Massage. They have an ad on Rubratings.

  7. #46165
    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    Well now that you mentioned, tell us the details.
    Long story short: I drew Alice and got the same treatment as before. It was just real busy and my time got cut short a few minutes because she had another appointment. I guess AliceMania still running wild, well, was running wild, if they got busted. It was a fun experience. Just getting bored with the place.

  8. #46164

    Correction

    Sorry, damn autocorrect, Jane was at Jun's, not Jin's-saw it as I was hit upload and was too late stop it. Thanks again brothers!.

  9. #46163

    Whereabouts

    Anyone have intel of location for Jane that used work at Jin's Day Spa of Old Peachtree in Suwanee or Michelle / Maggie that used to work at Pearl-Buford / Starlight-Suwanee?.

  10. #46162

    Norcross MPs

    Going to be in Norcross for business and noticed the abundance of MPs in the area. I've read the board but not getting a vibe of what is the best place to go. Looking for a good massage with potential upgrades. Any recommendations would be appreciated and I would be happy to reciprocate the intel if anyone comes to Charlotte.

  11. #46161

    Li & SiSi

    Can anyone please confirm SiSi got busted true? Does Li still operate normally? Li is not shown up on Google map anymore, what left there when you search Li on googe are their Yelp and outdated FB page. On the other hand, SiSi is still shown up on Google map.

  12. #46160
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Inch  [View Original Post]
    T on Buford hwy. Awesome time. The front desk girl / lady. Awesome body, awesome attitude.

    Went also by a spot on Buford drive /316. Had a good time. Young chick. She let me grab a little here and there, she worked hard. Both spots about 50 min massage session with a handy shake for a buck.

    Where to tonight? Will see.
    T1 or T2?

    Also what is name of this place? Buford drive /316.

  13. #46159

    'Rona

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneHt  [View Original Post]
    I know Summer but Rona? Is she new one? What does she look like?.
    I had the 'Rona last summer. Wasn't nearly as much fun.

  14. #46158
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Glad I went to Li this past weekend. I didn't post about it because I've posted enough Li stories. I'd love to see who all got busted and a mugshot of Lily.
    Well now that you mentioned, tell us the details.

  15. #46157
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    Ah, now it makes sense. A monger on RM was complaining he didn't get a HJ at Li Massage. He was told they don't do that here. That was probably a first, LOL.
    Really? A fuckwad couldn't get a HJ at Li? I'm trying not to laugh too hard but.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape