Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 13940
-
02-08-22 21:12 #11045Senior Member

Posts: 120Yea I meant Asian Agency
From what I read, usually the only touching massage allow is over clothes. I know it varies from person but how do you increase going to one where they'll get topless or if there's a shower they'll get nude as well? Don't have to be FS but I would at least like to touch skin.
Originally Posted by AGoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 20:29 #11044Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 488A topless massage will be very difficult if not impossible at a local AMP. Some might offer a view for the finish but that will be the extent I feel. Why? Most of the doors are cracked because the ladies listen to what's happening outside the room. Telephone, customers walking in or IMO for transparency with the coworkers that nothing is happening. Nothing worse than jealous coworkers inking someone is doing more and getting the good customers. Usually, the only time the door is shut is getting ready for the finish. This is a signal that she is busy and can't be disturb. FYI, Green Apple usually shuts the door for the entire session so that might be a place to ask.
-
02-08-22 20:18 #11043Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 488Are you referring to an Asian ad escort for a massage? The massage quality at an AMP is much better then the escorts but yes the escorts offer most any service you want. RubRatings has Asian ads but they appear to be agency related and not independent.
Originally Posted by ANG07
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 05:57 #11042Senior Member

Posts: 112It is a sad state of affairs when reports from SC are the most interesting thing not happening in Raleigh area.
-
02-08-22 00:18 #11041Senior Member

Posts: 120Which AMP have topless options
At this point is there even a point to going to AMP compare to independent Asian since they also can massage you with 100% chance of more action?
-
02-07-22 23:38 #11040Senior Member

Posts: 176Same as Yoko
I have been to both. Same experience. I choose the one with less cars in front since they share the same parking lot.
Originally Posted by SkoobaDude
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-22 22:25 #11039Senior Member

Posts: 161Great visit at yo yo
Probably one of the best AMP visits in a long time. An actual good massage, really fun nice pre flip tease and a better than average finish with OTC and UTC up top roaming available. I would have pissed all of you off and ruined the tip scale if I had the extra dinero on me, it was that good of a visit. Didn't get her name, long hair small build. Side note-what a dumb place to open beside a kids activity center, unfortunately they won't be around long. If you need details feel free to DM.
-
02-07-22 17:41 #11038Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 488I also like her massage but has she stepped it up with the sensual teasing? Time will tell but this is a step in the right direction.
Originally Posted by SkoobaDude
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-22 14:55 #11037Senior Member

Posts: 47Q Spa
The boss sent me down to south for a few days on a work assignment. However, since I was going to be driving down 95 for most of it, I had to make a pit stop just over the border at the Q Spa. Mamasan greeted me at the door. $80 for an hour massage. Requested Sarah again, since she took great care of me last time. Sara is about 5'1", long hair, maybe late 30's, early 40's spinner. Table shower with some teasing (got to get everything clean), and then off to dry off in the sauna for maybe 10 min.
Sara takes me back to the room for a massage. Massage wasn't the best quality, but that's not why you stop by places like this. I did request she massage me fully nude, which she happily obliged. Skinny, fit body, firm yet soft b cups, and a pretty kitty with a hint of neatly trimmed fuzz. After some teasing, she flips me over. Quick CBJ and we're off to the races. Standard rotation of positions on the massage table and blew in the bag. She cleans me up, gives me another quick massage and takes me to the showers again for a second time to get cleaned up before I go. Tipped $120, left happy, and got back in my car. Put on my sunshades, lit a cigar, and headed back on the road with a great nicotine / massaged induced buzz going for me.
It's a bit of a drive, but it's definitely worth the trip if you're out that way.
-
02-07-22 14:43 #11036Senior Member

Posts: 47Moon Aroma
Went down to moon aroma the other week. Booked an appointment for a 90 min massage. Luna took care of me that day. Massage was phenomenal, legit professional quality. Plenty of hot stones and lavender oil. Seriously, it was like something you could get at an above the board place.
On the other hand, what you can't get at a legit place is what makes you go to places like this. Plenty of sensual teasing and buildup before the flip. Standard finish, no other extras available, not even UTC roaming. However, Luna took care of me, and I left happy and relaxed. Damage was $130 for a 90 min massage and $40 tip.
-
02-06-22 09:55 #11035Senior Member

Posts: 161I'm interested as well but don't see any reviews here, hope some one has seen her. My guess is she may be new or low volume provider but you never know. Can you please post it here or DM me.
Originally Posted by WitchDoc99
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-22 10:30 #11034Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
I mean they charge for a top rated massage and have no interest in what you tell them, I asked for a specific area to be massaged that was bothering me and was totally ignored both times. It's like they are trained robots lacking in personality and skill.
Originally Posted by Gatttaca
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-22 10:25 #11033Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 488Is Luna, Bonnie and Coco the current Moon lineup?
-
02-04-22 16:57 #11032Senior Member

Posts: 182Bonnie
Totally agree with this report. I walked in found Bonnie. Did a 30 minutes. Started with medium pressure. Asked if it was ok. I said ok. Then all by herself she decided that the feather touch massage is what I need. I persisted that medium pressure was ok. But she said I will like what she does better. So I got literally 5 minutes massage and 2 minutes of light touch. And started the 2 minutes tease. I asked her to continue the tease and got 1 more min. Flipped and no UTC or even much OTC. She went too fast with the handshake. I asked to slow down and my request was granted for 5 secs and back to super fast. Boy I din't get anything I asked for respectfully. I am really not sure that even if I take appointment with another lady I might still end up with Bonnie. So no Moon until Bonnie is gone.
Originally Posted by StoneMan1911
[View Original Post]
Oh I soooo miss Pure. Can't believe Coco is gone.
-
02-03-22 22:32 #11031Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 488Haha they all don't fit that description. I can name a few ladies who know how to take care of junior.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





