The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 342 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 392 442 842 1342 ... LastLast
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 31855
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26740

    Nympho

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/74942494

    I've now visited her twice so I think that I am getting a feel for her and this is my impression of her. 1st, she's definitely the girl in the pics, the pics are the best representation of her but definitely her. Anyone that knows me knows how much I LOVE redheads and after a well respected hobbyist that I know mentioned her to me and this was prior to her posting ads I was immediately interested, like I said, redheads, and a redhead with booty, she will never have to ask, Where's the beef, because ol fo inch will say right here babygirl LOL.

    Since she doesn't work daily we've met at my favorite hourly both times. The 1st time I saw her it was enjoyable, she's not dead session, I believe she enjoys her work. But the 2nd time I was really looking forward to her and once we arrived and got into the room and undressed, I told her to turn around and in the immortal words of Rick James, give it to me baby, I just love that view from the back.

    We were having in my mind a good session but she made the mistake of speaking Spanish to me, I don't know about you guys but a woman speaking a different language turns ol Uncle Fo on, the only thing that saved her is that I'm older now. When I was able to travel on business, I met a tall Russian provider and she started speaking to me in Russian, let's just say that after the squirting was over, she said the Russian equivalent of SHAT!! The more she squirted the more turned on I got. So this one caught me at the right time LOL. But all joking aside, I enjoy her. Yes she really is Cuban and yes she has a nice personality and yes she has been pleasure to deal with so far.

    Now, she does have rules but if you decide to contact her I will let her lay them out for you. I have gotten away from 100% vouching for anyone because I report my experience but then others have a difference of opinion, but I will say that she works for my needs. She is a covered everything provider but she has shown me 2 satisfying experiences. Her rates start at $. 50. BBT OUT.

  2. #26739

    Lexus. You are correct

    Quote Originally Posted by KeepingUtr  [View Original Post]
    I don't remember the mother's name, but I think the daughter went by Alex / Lexus.

    Also don't forget these ladies, although it's been a few years.

    Jordan Lee (2019).

    Baylee C (2019).

    Shyla M although not directly drug related.
    It was Lexus. For the daughter. You are correct. Saw her about 3 or 4 times. Fenytle again.

  3. #26738

    Mother / Daughter, and others.

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg79  [View Original Post]
    Never knew nor saw Sarah. But she apparently met the same end as Luna (April 2020) and Missy (August 4th 2020). Fentanyl. Which is now the leading cause of Death for anyone 18-45 years old. Per the news 2 days ago. Maybe the same fucker, that sold to them all. In that 10 month period they all were taken. Not to mention the Mother / daughter duo that fentanyl also canned. May the asshat that sold to them die a miserable death.
    I don't remember the mother's name, but I think the daughter went by Alex / Lexus.

    Also don't forget these ladies, although it's been a few years.

    Jordan Lee (2019).

    Baylee C (2019).

    Shyla M although not directly drug related.

  4. #26737

    Kenzie

    Quote Originally Posted by PervNMem  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Kenzie?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/70076674
    Last post on facebook was December 8th. I hadn't talked to her since late October.

  5. #26736
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg79  [View Original Post]
    Never knew nor saw Sarah. But she apparently met the same end as Luna (April 2020) and Missy (August 4th 2020). Fentanyl. Which is now the leading cause of Death for anyone 18-45 years old. Per the news 2 days ago. Maybe the same fucker, that sold to them all. In that 10 month period they all were taken. Not to mention the Mother / daughter duo that fentanyl also canned. May the asshat that sold to them die a miserable death.
    Now it seems more than fentanyl, Also adding Animal tranquilizer Xylazine.

    This is just crazy.

    News report https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlPrdQ3Q0nU.

  6. #26735

    Kenzie Gone?

    Anyone know what happened to Kenzie?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/70076674

  7. #26734
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg79  [View Original Post]
    Never knew nor saw Sarah. But she apparently met the same end as Luna (April 2020) and Missy (August 4th 2020). Fentanyl. Which is now the leading cause of Death for anyone 18-45 years old. Per the news 2 days ago. Maybe the same fucker, that sold to them all. In that 10 month period they all were taken. Not to mention the Mother / daughter duo that fentanyl also canned. May the asshat that sold to them die a miserable death.
    One of the girl just texted me and said there was another OD today at the same motel missy was staying at. Anybody know? If true, another terrible tragedy.

  8. #26733

    New Adventures

    Know it's been a icey few days might as well heat it up a bit.

    Been a awhile now but not to long ago met with one of the best girls in the business Brittney! She's been reviewed before and is know for how amazing those CBJ are and I'm sure in time BBBJ. Standard call text to call system which felt comfortable even in view area even though she moves a lot. Wore sexy panties on top of looking better every time you see her. Was only able to hit it from the back for awhile before popping but was very nice and very comfortable to talk too before and afterwards. She's amazing can't remember donation but worth it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/74804375

    Tokio Rose Royce.

    She's a different kind of girl you can tell by link but very beautiful looks exactly like her pics if not better including her own porn videos in the past. Non GFE ex most definitely as well as very short and to the business but goddamn the girl can suck your soul lose even with CBJ. She is capable of doing everything in her ad if you are prepped but that's not my thing. Although was rude and to the point she dressed up nice, performed well, as well as was a whole experience in itself. At 200 for hhr definitely not worth it until her attitude changes.

    https://transx.com.listcrawler.eu/po...mphis/74843095

    Hope it gets better for everyone out here.

  9. #26732

    Sarah. Luna Rae. Missy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    Sarah: It was exactly one year ago today, February 2, 2021, when Sarah was taken from us much too early. She was one of my favorites. Knew her for ten years or more. She liked to hang out with me and we had lunch together frequently after our photo sessions. There is a special place in my heart for Sarah, there is a special place in Heaven for Sarah, and there is a special place in Hell for the guy that gave her the drugs. RIP Sarah. I miss you.
    Never knew nor saw Sarah. But she apparently met the same end as Luna (April 2020) and Missy (August 4th 2020). Fentanyl. Which is now the leading cause of Death for anyone 18-45 years old. Per the news 2 days ago. Maybe the same fucker, that sold to them all. In that 10 month period they all were taken. Not to mention the Mother / daughter duo that fentanyl also canned. May the asshat that sold to them die a miserable death.

  10. #26731

    This is the Sara I know

    Quote Originally Posted by MacMan34  [View Original Post]
    I hit up Sara a couple times a while back. The problem I had with her is if I did not come back the next week she got all prissy with me. I figured I did not need her getting mad because I did not see her every week.

    I did see Sadie this afternoon and she was very pleasant and had a good time with her.
    This is the Sara I saw. I saw Big Boi Terry review and said THIS IS THE SAME PERSON? 1 AND DONE.

  11. #26730

    Incall

    Quote Originally Posted by MacMan34  [View Original Post]
    I hit up Sara a couple times a while back. The problem I had with her is if I did not come back the next week she got all prissy with me. I figured I did not need her getting mad because I did not see her every week.

    I did see Sadie this afternoon and she was very pleasant and had a good time with her.
    Haha, that makes sense. What did you think of Sara's incall? How was parking?.

  12. #26729

    Sadie and Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by NcGuy545  [View Original Post]
    I think Sara is going to work with me on the mornings. I'll def check out Sadie, next. Thanks as always for the info.
    I hit up Sara a couple times a while back. The problem I had with her is if I did not come back the next week she got all prissy with me. I figured I did not need her getting mad because I did not see her every week.

    I did see Sadie this afternoon and she was very pleasant and had a good time with her.

  13. #26728
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoiTerry  [View Original Post]
    I've known Sadie for years and she is one of the most consistent providers around as far as level of service. Yes, the incall would be scary to some based on life experiences, but I've been to her 'dump' incall multiple times and even when people were hanging around outside and I've never had one issue. No, I don't think that I would go at certain hours but I don't think that you would have any problems visiting her and she pretty much watches out for you.
    I think Sara is going to work with me on the mornings. I'll def check out Sadie, next. Thanks as always for the info.

  14. #26727
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126

    Krystal Kreme

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff2551  [View Original Post]
    I believe she is on a state sponsored vacation. You might want to search here for her. There were a few posts about it around the first of the year.
    Any updates?

  15. #26726

    Offers outcall

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTipswell  [View Original Post]
    I agree with Terry that Sadie is awesome, and worth checking out. I just didn't want anyone taking my recommendation and then being surprised by the location. I've never at all felt unsafe. For me, its a privacy thing as it is near where I do business. The only reason she is not my goto is that her massage skill are lacking.
    She will do outcall. I'd give her a crack with that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape