Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 10615
-
02-09-22 04:19 #5290Senior Member

Posts: 45Some names
Well, I think it happens quite often and of course, no raincoat. . One of my favorites is Lexi Taylor https://tryst.link/escort/lexitaylor Her pics are dated. She has gained weight but the head game is A+ and they are still top.
Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 21:02
Senior Member
- Reason
- Double
-
02-08-22 20:38 #5289Senior Member

Posts: 2335Fineapple, assuming she has a hairy v-jay CIP would be a dream cum true. I can't get into her face though. Is she cuter in person? Pics are rough IMO.
Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 20:30 #5288Senior Member

Posts: 2335Man! I got a lap dance from her a couple of years ago before she blew up (her weight) too bad as she was hot as fuck. I left with a pre cum wet spot on a one song dance. Let me sniff her hairy armpits. LOL. They were perfumed. How I wanted to eat her puss in that club. She does nothing for me now. Some of these girls can really let themselves go!!
Originally Posted by GrandIllusions
[View Original Post]
She went by another name. Club was on Foster and 82nd.
-
02-08-22 20:25 #5287Senior Member

Posts: 2335Guys have her good reviews (glowing) on the other board. LOL LOL!!
Originally Posted by MiniMiniBag
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 20:22 #5286Senior Member

Posts: 2335Well, I WANTED to put my pp in her pp. Not now. Thanks.
Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 16:37 #5285Senior Member

Posts: 25Laydowntay 2500 for GFE?
If she wasn't the body type I like and strawberry blonde I'd just move on but as she is my kryptonite.
Anyone seen her? I'd welcome some hands on info.
For that rate for GFE it better be a no holes barred extended session and I still probably wouldn't pay it.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2315778-*Blonde-Petite-Babe-Coming-to-BEND-2-8.
-
02-08-22 15:22 #5284Senior Member

Posts: 110Would be interesting if Portland finally has AMPs with bb, which apparently is common in Vegas and also Vancouver BC. However the BC AMPs are notorious for posting photos of young hotties but being staffed by old aunties.
Originally Posted by SnoreLax777
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 15:21 #5283Senior Member

Posts: 371Slightly off topic, but you think rubmaps premium is worth it?
Originally Posted by SnoreLax777
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 14:11 #5282Senior Member

Posts: 288I just went for it. I guess I can get slapped down if need be. Apologies if that's a policy I'm violating. It's right there on rubmaps. .
Originally Posted by SnoreLax777
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 14:10 #5281Senior Member

Posts: 115My bad
Yeah my bad I wasn't sure if I was allowed to put the contact info. Sorry.
Originally Posted by EoCowbooy1
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 13:42 #5280Senior Member

Posts: 288I just searched for "Massage House" in Portland for rubmaps, it pops up at the top of rubmap's list when you click in.
Originally Posted by EoCowbooy1
[View Original Post]
Since I'm a nice guy and I hate being told to go search.
House Massage.
971-895-4416.
8363 SE Brooklyn ST.
Portland, OR, 97266.
-
02-08-22 08:57 #5279Senior Member

Posts: 135Sevyn77
That's the story she gave me. Since management was three ladies and one of them didn't get along well with Sevyn, I could see where the work environment could be uncomfortable for her.
Originally Posted by NoDrama0330
[View Original Post]
Apparently, the other two managers reached out to Sevyn to get her back at JB and she returned there.
-
02-08-22 04:58 #5278Senior Member

Posts: 140No contact information?
It read the services but there's no contact information.
Originally Posted by SnoreLax777
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-22 20:59 #5277Senior Member

Posts: 115Helping the cause
I have a rubmaps premium subscription and found this review. Some lady running a AMP out of a apartment or house. I have not tried her but just letting you guys know. It's called the house.
-
02-07-22 20:19 #5276Senior Member

Posts: 1142Gina
Seen her a few times, but not for a year. Her most recent review on the other board has this chump going on about how amazing DATY was with her. I'm like, dude, don't you have standards? Holy crap, she will take loads from anyone for QV price. It's a No for me Dog.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




