Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 943 of 2021 FirstFirst ... 443 843 893 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 993 1043 1443 1943 ... LastLast
Results 14,131 to 14,145 of 30314
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16184

    I recommend

    Just saw her today 2/8/2022, I text her it took no time at all to set things up. She sent me her address, hotel is in a nice area. I got to her room greeted by the nice young lady on the pics, she has some great juggs. Gave her donation and asked if I wanted BBBJ or CBJ I opted for BBBJ. She tried to deep throat, It was a little teethy but nonetheless is was sloppy. After the head I def finished faster than I would like but we went to mish (she wasn't running which is good) and I bust In the bag. She didn't clock watch and no rush I would repeat.

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...lotte/74836823.

  2. #16183
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy99  [View Original Post]
    Seen this one last night and again tonight. She has a few extra pounds but still not bad. Give good BBBJ with prostate massage. Covered riding and doggy really got into it. Pics are close to what I seen. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/74852090.
    Thanks for sharing, what was the total damage?

  3. #16182

    Masochist

    Hello gentlemen,

    I'm having a hard time searching for a provider that I can be rough with in a sort of BDSM sort of way if anyone has a provider in mind please send me her number or profile.

  4. #16181

    Tiffany

    Seen this one last night and again tonight. She has a few extra pounds but still not bad. Give good BBBJ with prostate massage. Covered riding and doggy really got into it. Pics are close to what I seen. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/74852090.

  5. #16180

    Providers

    Gents,

    I am in Charlotte until Thursday and was wondering if there is any providers that you recommend. I stop in today at a place off of S Tyvon and it was a. 8 door fee and this lady tried to tell me it would be an extra $$-5 bills for upgrades. Needless to say I got my door fee refunded. I reached out to anther and set up an outcall for 10:00 pm. Again I am here messaging you guys. At this point I am game just for a standard massage. I have limited transportation as I am here on business and would need outcall services. Thanks in advance and stay safe.

  6. #16179

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManny  [View Original Post]
    I texted Sammy earlier from my burner phone and politely asked her about BBFSCIP as we were having a pleasant back and forth with each other. I told her I was willing to go triple the normal donation and it was a hard no. I have a lot of respect for her standing her ground although she was offered a significant amount of roses. Just calling a spade a spade here.

    And buddy what UTR do you know that has seen a 100 different guys and wants everyone of them to post a flattering review about her on an open forum? Lmao stick to the Jenna Blu's and Kelly Throber's who seem right up your alley. Creative writing and a wild imagination really could create some fairly interesting scenarios. Fiction at its finest.
    If yall talking about Sam Summers LOL I been knowing her for years and there's not much she won't do far as bbf she might say no just to upcharge but trust me she can't even spell condom so try again and don't be offering tons of money.

  7. #16178

    New guy

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomak  [View Original Post]
    I agree! If you know how to talk to these girls and look good yourself, they'll agree to just about anything. I can have better luck getting BBFSCIP than Greek. It's all about how you present yourself to them. Idk if Sammy still keeps that black guy who would be with her all the time or maybe she has a bf now. All I can say is my experience with her she did BBFSCIP and it was spontaneous, I didn't even go see her for that but she did admit she liked me enough to take the plunge and I was so turned on by her I took a big risk. Second time we met, she swallowed my kids with so killer head.
    I agree your money will get you in the door but they still women with turn ons and turn offs. I'm new just adding my 2 cents looking around.

  8. #16177

    Ghosted me

    Quote Originally Posted by Pango1  [View Original Post]
    Sorry this happened to you, brother. First few times I saw Jess she was great. Responsive and followed through. And a solid provider. Frankly I don't like all the tats and prefer bigger tits but she was super nice, has a decent face, and treated me well (as did I). She was a decent lay. And let's face it. CLT has slim pickings now. But now it's been multiple times that she's ghosted me after having set up a time, canceled, changed the time or something else. I tried both ways. In advance and day of. I get it. Full time job comes first for her. I'm trying one more time and then probably moving on. Nice girl though.
    I have heard good thing so I made an appointment for a few days away and I was supposed to call day before to confirm, I called like she wanted and it was confirmed, I was then told to call day of to confirm again. Got ghosted. I know thing happen but I was looking forward to the visit. No harm no foul. I may try in future. All stay safe.

  9. #16176
    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    Oh man, if it weren't for bad luck you'd have no luck at all huh? Real sad sack story there. I've had 3 different senior members PM and say they have been offered BBFS with her for an increased rate and / or have hit the skins. Sounds like even with money you can't get laid by a pro, or get them to text you back, or not ghost. Brutal. Keep the hands busy mate, you'll land one eventually. Maybe ask Funder how he does it?
    I agree! If you know how to talk to these girls and look good yourself, they'll agree to just about anything. I can have better luck getting BBFSCIP than Greek. It's all about how you present yourself to them. Idk if Sammy still keeps that black guy who would be with her all the time or maybe she has a bf now. All I can say is my experience with her she did BBFSCIP and it was spontaneous, I didn't even go see her for that but she did admit she liked me enough to take the plunge and I was so turned on by her I took a big risk. Second time we met, she swallowed my kids with so killer head.

  10. #16175
    Someone posted that she is nowhere near 180 lbs. Maybe more like 250? She doesn't show much in her pics. That is for a reason. It has been reported that she will do anything. If size doesn't matter then she may be a good time.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    Ad lists her as 181 pounds, at 5 ft 1- 5 ft-3.

  11. #16174
    Quote Originally Posted by Riidii  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard from Shelby Amber lately? She came to Charlotte on weekdays last month. Now she deleted her ads all the way back to March 2021. Is she out of the game?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/60308734
    This ad just popped up here in Columbia, SC today, I was thinking of giving her a call.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...umbia/74828257

  12. #16173

    Latina UTRs

    My two former friends will be in town Tues-Thurs seniors members who want contact info feel free to PM.

  13. #16172

    Funny shit!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    Oh man, if it weren't for bad luck you'd have no luck at all huh? Real sad sack story there. I've had 3 different senior members PM and say they have been offered BBFS with her for an increased rate and / or have hit the skins. Sounds like even with money you can't get laid by a pro, or get them to text you back, or not ghost. Brutal. Keep the hands busy mate, you'll land one eventually. Maybe ask Funder how he does it?
    Where is the like button!!

  14. #16171
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    One seasoned monger I know recently saw her and he said she was worth the drive. He enjoyed her.
    Her pictures look good. The type I would go for. Might have to make a ride.

  15. #16170

    Size Matters

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    One seasoned monger I know recently saw her and he said she was worth the drive. He enjoyed her.
    LOL she charges extra if you have a big dick. First time I have ever seen that before and in this case bigger isn't always better. Unbelievable. I wonder if she measures you once you get solid and if too big then comes the upcharge.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape