Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 943 of 2022 FirstFirst ... 443 843 893 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 993 1043 1443 1943 ... LastLast
Results 14,131 to 14,145 of 30322
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16192

    Seek

    Quote Originally Posted by DollarBill50  [View Original Post]
    What's up guys.

    So I decided to take the plunge and pay for Seeking for a month.

    I have been on there for like 3 weeks and all I get is girls that just want to PPM.

    During conversation these are some of the questions I get.

    1) Can you host.

    2) Can I text you. Once they get that, they will let you know that they just want to meet and f&ck for a donation.

    3) If they don't ask for it up front, then you have to hear their sob story on how much help they need like yesterday.

    But I think that since they are on the Seeking, they want to charge you big money.

    Forget SD / SB for that site. Just go in there know that they want to PPM. (Pay per meet. Sex).
    Isn't that what you want and isn't that what skip and other sites are. I used seek and meet with a very hot Asian I had to pay for a hotel and her donation wasn't bad at all she showed up in a brand new SUV said it was her moms. She was 25 years old said her sugar daddy had left town and she needed a few bucks. No time limit very sexy and polite we had a good time.

  2. #16191

    Lol gold

    Quote Originally Posted by MunghoRanger  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the information about Becca. I reached out to her and she did have a quick reply. I don't not know what's up with Charlotte but you guys pay your providers in gold. Again thanks for the heads up.
    Guys are letting the women control the rates paying any amount they want not realizing we the ones have the power but getting guys to stick together and put a cap on rates not going to happen.

  3. #16190

    Becca

    Quote Originally Posted by FreakyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Becca is hot and my ideal body type but she was so quiet and when she did speak it was almost a whisper so I had a hard time understanding her.

    Maybe it's because we were still getting to know each other but I didn't quite click although I really wanted to.

    Will have to try another visit and see if the result is different because she is one of the better looking providers with a decent incall.
    Thanks for the information about Becca. I reached out to her and she did have a quick reply. I don't not know what's up with Charlotte but you guys pay your providers in gold. Again thanks for the heads up.

  4. #16189
    Quote Originally Posted by ANewHope84  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm there has been a few times with Becca we ran over the time and she's like "fuck it this is great. Also you think we need a safe word? She also is pretty high most of the time.
    Becca is hot and my ideal body type but she was so quiet and when she did speak it was almost a whisper so I had a hard time understanding her.

    Maybe it's because we were still getting to know each other but I didn't quite click although I really wanted to.

    Will have to try another visit and see if the result is different because she is one of the better looking providers with a decent incall.

  5. #16188

    Becca

    Can confirm there has been a few times with Becca we ran over the time and she's like "fuck it this is great. Also you think we need a safe word? She also is pretty high most of the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrustyNine  [View Original Post]
    https://www.cityhotties.com/escort/becca-uptown/

    Becca is definitely down for that kind of stuff. BUT she sets the rules. It all depends on what she's in the mood for. Any session with her is a workout but it just depends on the chemistry and her mood as to how crazy it gets.

  6. #16187
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcusCrassus  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentlemen,

    I'm having a hard time searching for a provider that I can be rough with in a sort of BDSM sort of way if anyone has a provider in mind please send me her number or profile.
    https://www.cityhotties.com/escort/becca-uptown/

    Becca is definitely down for that kind of stuff. BUT she sets the rules. It all depends on what she's in the mood for. Any session with her is a workout but it just depends on the chemistry and her mood as to how crazy it gets.

  7. #16186

    Seeking (Most girls just want PPM

    What's up guys.

    So I decided to take the plunge and pay for Seeking for a month.

    I have been on there for like 3 weeks and all I get is girls that just want to PPM.

    During conversation these are some of the questions I get.

    1) Can you host.

    2) Can I text you. Once they get that, they will let you know that they just want to meet and f&ck for a donation.

    3) If they don't ask for it up front, then you have to hear their sob story on how much help they need like yesterday.

    But I think that since they are on the Seeking, they want to charge you big money.

    Forget SD / SB for that site. Just go in there know that they want to PPM. (Pay per meet. Sex).

  8. #16185

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by MalcolmMcfly  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing, what was the total damage?
    I did the special she didn't watch time and clean no signs of demons no boyfriends around.

  9. #16184

    I recommend

    Just saw her today 2/8/2022, I text her it took no time at all to set things up. She sent me her address, hotel is in a nice area. I got to her room greeted by the nice young lady on the pics, she has some great juggs. Gave her donation and asked if I wanted BBBJ or CBJ I opted for BBBJ. She tried to deep throat, It was a little teethy but nonetheless is was sloppy. After the head I def finished faster than I would like but we went to mish (she wasn't running which is good) and I bust In the bag. She didn't clock watch and no rush I would repeat.

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...lotte/74836823.

  10. #16183
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy99  [View Original Post]
    Seen this one last night and again tonight. She has a few extra pounds but still not bad. Give good BBBJ with prostate massage. Covered riding and doggy really got into it. Pics are close to what I seen. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/74852090.
    Thanks for sharing, what was the total damage?

  11. #16182

    Masochist

    Hello gentlemen,

    I'm having a hard time searching for a provider that I can be rough with in a sort of BDSM sort of way if anyone has a provider in mind please send me her number or profile.

  12. #16181

    Tiffany

    Seen this one last night and again tonight. She has a few extra pounds but still not bad. Give good BBBJ with prostate massage. Covered riding and doggy really got into it. Pics are close to what I seen. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/74852090.

  13. #16180

    Providers

    Gents,

    I am in Charlotte until Thursday and was wondering if there is any providers that you recommend. I stop in today at a place off of S Tyvon and it was a. 8 door fee and this lady tried to tell me it would be an extra $$-5 bills for upgrades. Needless to say I got my door fee refunded. I reached out to anther and set up an outcall for 10:00 pm. Again I am here messaging you guys. At this point I am game just for a standard massage. I have limited transportation as I am here on business and would need outcall services. Thanks in advance and stay safe.

  14. #16179

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManny  [View Original Post]
    I texted Sammy earlier from my burner phone and politely asked her about BBFSCIP as we were having a pleasant back and forth with each other. I told her I was willing to go triple the normal donation and it was a hard no. I have a lot of respect for her standing her ground although she was offered a significant amount of roses. Just calling a spade a spade here.

    And buddy what UTR do you know that has seen a 100 different guys and wants everyone of them to post a flattering review about her on an open forum? Lmao stick to the Jenna Blu's and Kelly Throber's who seem right up your alley. Creative writing and a wild imagination really could create some fairly interesting scenarios. Fiction at its finest.
    If yall talking about Sam Summers LOL I been knowing her for years and there's not much she won't do far as bbf she might say no just to upcharge but trust me she can't even spell condom so try again and don't be offering tons of money.

  15. #16178

    New guy

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomak  [View Original Post]
    I agree! If you know how to talk to these girls and look good yourself, they'll agree to just about anything. I can have better luck getting BBFSCIP than Greek. It's all about how you present yourself to them. Idk if Sammy still keeps that black guy who would be with her all the time or maybe she has a bf now. All I can say is my experience with her she did BBFSCIP and it was spontaneous, I didn't even go see her for that but she did admit she liked me enough to take the plunge and I was so turned on by her I took a big risk. Second time we met, she swallowed my kids with so killer head.
    I agree your money will get you in the door but they still women with turn ons and turn offs. I'm new just adding my 2 cents looking around.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape