Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 810 of 2251 FirstFirst ... 310 710 760 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 860 910 1310 1810 ... LastLast
Results 12,136 to 12,150 of 33760
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21625

    Carolyn

    Anybody have intel on this one?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/carolyn-escort-boston-16943

    Almost hooked up with her a couple of years ago but she wasn't doing incall at the time and I didn't want to spring for a hotel room. Still piques my interest. Was wondering if it's worth what I think will be an expensive undertaking.

  2. #21624

    Russian Redhead

    Anyone ever see this one?

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...0/065437966956

    Asking 120 hh but can't find anything on her at all.

  3. #21623

    Similar but not quite the same

    Quote Originally Posted by Psalyer  [View Original Post]
    I contacted a girl a few years ago. She sent me a face pic and I realized it was my cousin. Yikes. Noped the fuck out of that one.
    Few years back I was talking to a guy who reported to me on the way to a provider. We were discussing some issue we were dealing with at Work. We were both working from home that day. Hung up. Walked in the building, up the elevator and the door opened, turned to walk to the providers apt and standing in the hall was the guy I had just gotten off the phone with in front of what I had just discovered, at that very moment, was his apt. Two doors down from the provider. Ugh. Had to think fast there.

  4. #21622
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBluth  [View Original Post]
    I say go for it.
    Never s ¥#t where you eat!

  5. #21621
    Quote Originally Posted by TimS  [View Original Post]
    A long time ago back when CL was in its heyday a girl responded to an ad I posted and sent me a picture of her body. I went, knocked on the door, and when she opened the door I recognized her immediately, a girl I went to grade school and high school with. After a few awkward moments we decided to go through with it and I saw her a bunch of times afterwards. She wasn't close to my circle of friends so I wasn't super concerned. It worked out well for me but had I known going into it I probably wouldn't have went.
    I contacted a girl a few years ago. She sent me a face pic and I realized it was my cousin. Yikes. Noped the fuck out of that one.

  6. #21620
    I say go for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by TitzanDazzLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I just came to the realization that a provider I've been considering to see is actually a former classmate of mine from high school! I've always been careful not to make my activities known to anyone at all, so this would break a big rule for me. But at the same time, the reviews for her are good and my own desire to have this chick from high school is getting the better of me. Advice?

  7. #21619

    Happened to me

    Quote Originally Posted by TitzanDazzLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I just came to the realization that a provider I've been considering to see is actually a former classmate of mine from high school! I've always been careful not to make my activities known to anyone at all, so this would break a big rule for me. But at the same time, the reviews for her are good and my own desire to have this chick from high school is getting the better of me. Advice?
    A long time ago back when CL was in its heyday a girl responded to an ad I posted and sent me a picture of her body. I went, knocked on the door, and when she opened the door I recognized her immediately, a girl I went to grade school and high school with. After a few awkward moments we decided to go through with it and I saw her a bunch of times afterwards. She wasn't close to my circle of friends so I wasn't super concerned. It worked out well for me but had I known going into it I probably wouldn't have went.

  8. #21618
    Quote Originally Posted by TitzanDazzLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I just came to the realization that a provider I've been considering to see is actually a former classmate of mine from high school! I've always been careful not to make my activities known to anyone at all, so this would break a big rule for me. But at the same time, the reviews for her are good and my own desire to have this chick from high school is getting the better of me. Advice?
    I would say no. Don't risk it. Too close to crapping where you eat.

    You should also tell us who so the rest of us can find out how she is and report back. LOL.

  9. #21617

    Kenzi Info

    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    Kenzi was ok many years ago. BBBJCIM qv. For me, her face wasn't as attractive as ad pics but not terrible either. She didn't seem to hate it but I also didn't get to do everything I wanted (daty). Decent body though. Didn't repeat but if still around might try again. Anyone know?
    About a year before Covid she moved to either the north shore or west. Can't remember but she let me know. She loved to suck it. I'd cum and told her to keep sucking grabbing her hair until I came again my final time seeing her. Probably was really hot at 20, 21 but she had demons and seemed to keep them relatively in check. Could be out of state now for all I know.

  10. #21616

    Me too

    Kenzi was ok many years ago. BBBJCIM qv. For me, her face wasn't as attractive as ad pics but not terrible either. She didn't seem to hate it but I also didn't get to do everything I wanted (daty). Decent body though. Didn't repeat but if still around might try again. Anyone know?

    Quote Originally Posted by LightNoOil  [View Original Post]
    My vote would go to Kenzi. When I first picked her up in Quincy for a car date she scared the fuck out of me when she took down her hoodie. But man she could suck a dick! Not a big talker and had a unique look with Tats and face piercings. She did mention she did some videos on Chaturbate with her boyfriend. I'd love to know if she's still active.

  11. #21615

    Colombian in Tewksbury

    Jessica 305XXXX233.

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...a/923611410053

    Pictures are real, she is bait and switch. Is a rip off from multiple people I know.

    She promises things prior and says included, when you are there everything is an upcharge.

    Promised multiple shots, after first, said more money for that.

    Promised Greek, said more money when there.

    Promised BBFS, said it was more when there.

    She is not asking for little money either, so beware, you have been warned to avoid her.

  12. #21614

    Keysha

    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    First of all, I have no intention of ever seeing this woman. What I want to know is: have any of you? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oston/74747849#.
    I'm curious too, seen a lot of posts but no comments or reviews.

    TBM.

  13. #21613
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBluth  [View Original Post]
    I've fucked Krissy a few times, she's usually who I call if the streets are dead in Lynn. Pros, she's got a great big ass which I like bending over. Pretty good blowjob. She likes the sex. Cons, not much in the tit department, which sucks when a big girl doesn't have big tits to match the rest of her. Also, her place is a complete dump, fast food and pizza boxes everywhere, overflowing ashtrays. I'd recommend hh at most, I can't imagine anyone cumming and then feeling like lounging around in there on her mattress on the floor afterwards even if you're planning on going a second time. If you want an hr maybe try it if you catch her at a hotel when she's not in Lynn. So I guess bottom line if you like big girls on occasion, I'd say check her out.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oston/74820857
    She has the sex appeal of the Challenger Explosion in 88.

  14. #21612

    Lynn Krissy

    Quote Originally Posted by Matty1169  [View Original Post]

    Ok Separate Subject. Review of that BBW Kris provider: Seen her a couple months ago. Light kissing / no tongue, good BBBJ, finger banging, I didn't partake on DATY, she didn't ask me to and I didn't offer to. Then the Covered Sex was not bad at all, cause she didn't say no to the positions which asked to do. Unlike some ladies, wink wink, the over-priced one I mentioned on my right below post. In the Second Paragraph of it. Even though I wouldn't repeat with Kris, which she probably wouldn't see me again neither!. Well at least her Service was decent. I haven't seen any Skip ads from her in a while, thus why there's no Ad Link. She's not always in Lynn either. Sometimes she goes to Burlington and Woburn.
    I've fucked Krissy a few times, she's usually who I call if the streets are dead in Lynn. Pros, she's got a great big ass which I like bending over. Pretty good blowjob. She likes the sex. Cons, not much in the tit department, which sucks when a big girl doesn't have big tits to match the rest of her. Also, her place is a complete dump, fast food and pizza boxes everywhere, overflowing ashtrays. I'd recommend hh at most, I can't imagine anyone cumming and then feeling like lounging around in there on her mattress on the floor afterwards even if you're planning on going a second time. If you want an hr maybe try it if you catch her at a hotel when she's not in Lynn. So I guess bottom line if you like big girls on occasion, I'd say check her out.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oston/74820857

  15. #21611
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by AzngrlLuvr  [View Original Post]
    I prefer to see a provider with whom Ive had no outside dealings with. About 10 years ago there was a lady who worked for Jill's Room Service Girls I went to HS with. Her photos didn't show her face but I recognized her. Some of her photos from Jill's website were also on her Facebook page. It was tempting but I never pulled the trigger to go see her. Might have been awkward as she definitely would have recognized me.

    Side note: I was leaving a Waltham hotel after seeing a Brazilian the other night. I'm walking out and this blonde says to me, "oh you're out here for a smoke?" I said pardon me? She then says I look familiar and I ask her name. She says Danielle. I then recognized her from her ad photos. It's 100% her. She's the heavy blonde Danielle who's been around for 500 years. She certain she knows me but hand to God, I've never seen her before. Seems like she wanted me to go back up to her room with her but I just went on my way. She seemed a bit gacked out and she's not my cup of tea anyway.
    Interesting on seeing Dannielle. Once I was at a hotel in Waltham swing one of Jill's girls. As I was leaving, I stopped to have a smoke in the parking lot. There was a girl out there having a cig. Smoke show dressed in heels and a mini. I knew in an instant she was working. Struck up a convo. Sure enough, she was working for another agency. Tried to get me to come up. LOL. These girls use some of the same hotels.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape