LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 194 of 930 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 244 294 694 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 13937
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11042
    It is a sad state of affairs when reports from SC are the most interesting thing not happening in Raleigh area.

  2. #11041
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Which AMP have topless options

    At this point is there even a point to going to AMP compare to independent Asian since they also can massage you with 100% chance of more action?

  3. #11040

    Same as Yoko

    I have been to both. Same experience. I choose the one with less cars in front since they share the same parking lot.

    Quote Originally Posted by SkoobaDude  [View Original Post]
    The boss sent me down to south for a few days on a work assignment. However, since I was going to be driving down 95 for most of it, I had to make a pit stop just over the border at the Q Spa. Mamasan greeted me at the door. $80 for an hour massage. Requested Sarah again, since she took great care of me last time. Sara is about 5'1", long hair, maybe late 30's, early 40's spinner. Table shower with some teasing (got to get everything clean), and then off to dry off in the sauna for maybe 10 min.

    Sara takes me back to the room for a massage. Massage wasn't the best quality, but that's not why you stop by places like this. I did request she massage me fully nude, which she happily obliged. Skinny, fit body, firm yet soft b cups, and a pretty kitty with a hint of neatly trimmed fuzz. After some teasing, she flips me over. Quick CBJ and we're off to the races. Standard rotation of positions on the massage table and blew in the bag. She cleans me up, gives me another quick massage and takes me to the showers again for a second time to get cleaned up before I go. Tipped $120, left happy, and got back in my car. Put on my sunshades, lit a cigar, and headed back on the road with a great nicotine / massaged induced buzz going for me.

    It's a bit of a drive, but it's definitely worth the trip if you're out that way.

  4. #11039

    Great visit at yo yo

    Probably one of the best AMP visits in a long time. An actual good massage, really fun nice pre flip tease and a better than average finish with OTC and UTC up top roaming available. I would have pissed all of you off and ruined the tip scale if I had the extra dinero on me, it was that good of a visit. Didn't get her name, long hair small build. Side note-what a dumb place to open beside a kids activity center, unfortunately they won't be around long. If you need details feel free to DM.

  5. #11038
    Quote Originally Posted by SkoobaDude  [View Original Post]
    Went down to moon aroma the other week. Booked an appointment for a 90 min massage. Luna took care of me that day. Massage was phenomenal, legit professional quality. Plenty of hot stones and lavender oil. Seriously, it was like something you could get at an above the board place.

    On the other hand, what you can't get at a legit place is what makes you go to places like this. Plenty of sensual teasing and buildup before the flip. Standard finish, no other extras available, not even UTC roaming. However, Luna took care of me, and I left happy and relaxed. Damage was $130 for a 90 min massage and $40 tip.
    I also like her massage but has she stepped it up with the sensual teasing? Time will tell but this is a step in the right direction.

  6. #11037

    Q Spa

    The boss sent me down to south for a few days on a work assignment. However, since I was going to be driving down 95 for most of it, I had to make a pit stop just over the border at the Q Spa. Mamasan greeted me at the door. $80 for an hour massage. Requested Sarah again, since she took great care of me last time. Sara is about 5'1", long hair, maybe late 30's, early 40's spinner. Table shower with some teasing (got to get everything clean), and then off to dry off in the sauna for maybe 10 min.

    Sara takes me back to the room for a massage. Massage wasn't the best quality, but that's not why you stop by places like this. I did request she massage me fully nude, which she happily obliged. Skinny, fit body, firm yet soft b cups, and a pretty kitty with a hint of neatly trimmed fuzz. After some teasing, she flips me over. Quick CBJ and we're off to the races. Standard rotation of positions on the massage table and blew in the bag. She cleans me up, gives me another quick massage and takes me to the showers again for a second time to get cleaned up before I go. Tipped $120, left happy, and got back in my car. Put on my sunshades, lit a cigar, and headed back on the road with a great nicotine / massaged induced buzz going for me.

    It's a bit of a drive, but it's definitely worth the trip if you're out that way.

  7. #11036

    Moon Aroma

    Went down to moon aroma the other week. Booked an appointment for a 90 min massage. Luna took care of me that day. Massage was phenomenal, legit professional quality. Plenty of hot stones and lavender oil. Seriously, it was like something you could get at an above the board place.

    On the other hand, what you can't get at a legit place is what makes you go to places like this. Plenty of sensual teasing and buildup before the flip. Standard finish, no other extras available, not even UTC roaming. However, Luna took care of me, and I left happy and relaxed. Damage was $130 for a 90 min massage and $40 tip.

  8. #11035
    I'm interested as well but don't see any reviews here, hope some one has seen her. My guess is she may be new or low volume provider but you never know. Can you please post it here or DM me.

    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc99  [View Original Post]
    About to try this one tomorrow, anyone can share their experience?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mas...n/763114978255

  9. #11034
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatttaca  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree with this report. I walked in found Bonnie. Did a 30 minutes. Started with medium pressure. Asked if it was ok. I said ok. Then all by herself she decided that the feather touch massage is what I need. I persisted that medium pressure was ok. But she said I will like what she does better. So I got literally 5 minutes massage and 2 minutes of light touch. And started the 2 minutes tease. I asked her to continue the tease and got 1 more min. Flipped and no UTC or even much OTC. She went too fast with the handshake. I asked to slow down and my request was granted for 5 secs and back to super fast. Boy I din't get anything I asked for respectfully. I am really not sure that even if I take appointment with another lady I might still end up with Bonnie. So no Moon until Bonnie is gone.

    Oh I soooo miss Pure. Can't believe Coco is gone.
    I mean they charge for a top rated massage and have no interest in what you tell them, I asked for a specific area to be massaged that was bothering me and was totally ignored both times. It's like they are trained robots lacking in personality and skill.

  10. #11033
    Is Luna, Bonnie and Coco the current Moon lineup?

  11. #11032

    Bonnie

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneMan1911  [View Original Post]
    I'm new here but wanted to post this stopped by Moon yesterday. Always call before you go. They did fit me in for 30 minutes with Bonnie. I wasn't impressed at all. Not sure if it's any better if you call first? But it definitely was lame compared to other AMP I been to in the past. Can anyone recommend a more exciting AMP or Rubgirl around Raleigh? Things have changed a lot over the past few years around here so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Totally agree with this report. I walked in found Bonnie. Did a 30 minutes. Started with medium pressure. Asked if it was ok. I said ok. Then all by herself she decided that the feather touch massage is what I need. I persisted that medium pressure was ok. But she said I will like what she does better. So I got literally 5 minutes massage and 2 minutes of light touch. And started the 2 minutes tease. I asked her to continue the tease and got 1 more min. Flipped and no UTC or even much OTC. She went too fast with the handshake. I asked to slow down and my request was granted for 5 secs and back to super fast. Boy I din't get anything I asked for respectfully. I am really not sure that even if I take appointment with another lady I might still end up with Bonnie. So no Moon until Bonnie is gone.

    Oh I soooo miss Pure. Can't believe Coco is gone.

  12. #11031
    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    They are all the laundry lady type sent out from NY. At least when I use my right hand I don't get turned off.
    Haha they all don't fit that description. I can name a few ladies who know how to take care of junior.

  13. #11030
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneMan1911  [View Original Post]
    I'm new here but wanted to post this stopped by Moon yesterday. Always call before you go. They did fit me in for 30 minutes with Bonnie. I wasn't impressed at all. Not sure if it's any better if you call first? But it definitely was lame compared to other AMP I been to in the past. Can anyone recommend a more exciting AMP or Rubgirl around Raleigh? Things have changed a lot over the past few years around here so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    They are all the laundry lady type sent out from NY. At least when I use my right hand I don't get turned off.

  14. #11029

    Today

    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc99  [View Original Post]
    About to try this one tomorrow, anyone can share their experience?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mas...n/763114978255
    Fellas, appreciate the messages but unfortunately I sent a text and about two hours later she told me she was available at 6 pm. That is way out of my schedule. My apologies I went to the Asian SMiami location and just ran into a decent 110 pounder and just smashed no massage. Bummer.

  15. #11028
    Senior Member


    Posts: 155

    Sarah Anderson

    I highly recommend her. I don't DATY any provider, but I did with her. She's good at what she does and very much seems to enjoy it. Try DATR. She loved it. I've only seen her once, but FS was on the table. Will repeat when possible.

    J.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigNY  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Sarah a couple times. Private incall at apartment in Apex. Sarah is a gorgeous woman. I have only seen her solo, but it intrigues me what a duo session might be like. The first time you see her, only massage with BBBJ and daty is permitted. Second time massage and FS. The only downfall is no kissing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape