Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #5646

    Report from a friend

    Quote Originally Posted by WellHung123  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Does she belong in this thread?
    I haven't seen her personally but a friend told me she does not. If you partake and have a different story, please let me know!

  2. #5645

    Nyaf

    Took a spin at their new spot. Kind of a quiet location. Took on their deal for the double. Asked for Eva and Sara and it was fun. Sara seemed to be more into the situation then Eva, just seemed a little intimidated. In short was it worth it? I don't personally think so but doubles was something I wanted to cross off my list. Also I asked if they had Cora because I was going to request her with Sara but apparently she's on vacation again.

  3. #5644
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief5665  [View Original Post]
    Website is http://kisspopnyc.com/home/.

    Not up to date, Amy is gone, Sophia is gone, May works Fridays, Pinky is a new girl every day.
    Interesting. I was just in talks with them last week and told me that Sophia was out due to Lunar New Year. Guess they swapped up shop, probably on its way out. They told me Hanna and Amy were there as well but timing was bad for them due to short staff during the Lunar New Year as well. If anyone has info on Pinky that would be great!.

  4. #5643

    Crystal Hollis at Lears

    Anyone seen her? Does she belong in this thread?

  5. #5642
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFrench  [View Original Post]
    Do you know where? I've been looking for a good Asian massage place but all the ones near me are crap.
    She's working out in Plainfield, she's under a different name.

  6. #5641
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSoOld  [View Original Post]
    Sophia is working in NJ now.
    Do you know where? I've been looking for a good Asian massage place but all the ones near me are crap.

  7. #5640

    Kkp

    Quote Originally Posted by Chief5665  [View Original Post]
    Website is http://kisspopnyc.com/home/.

    Not up to date, Amy is gone, Sophia is gone, May works Fridays, Pinky is a new girl every day.

    Phone number is (212) 354-1279.
    Sophia is working in NJ now.

    Anyone seen Pinky, I was thinking about making a trip to check her out. I've seen Hanna, but I wasn't impressed. I didn't get to try Amy, I might try for May this week.

  8. #5639

    Kkp

    Quote Originally Posted by Chief5665  [View Original Post]
    Website is http://kisspopnyc.com/home/.

    Not up to date, Amy is gone, Sophia is gone, May works Fridays, Pinky is a new girl every day.
    And Hanna is still there.

  9. #5638
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief5665  [View Original Post]
    Website is http://kisspopnyc.com/home/.

    Not up to date, Amy is gone, Sophia is gone, May works Fridays, Pinky is a new girl every day.
    Have you tried Pinky? How does she measure up again Sophia? From past reviews it sounded like she was the favorite out of the bunch.

  10. #5637

    Kkp

    Quote Originally Posted by Pheonix101  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a website and / or number for KKP?
    Website is http://kisspopnyc.com/home/.

    Not up to date, Amy is gone, Sophia is gone, May works Fridays, Pinky is a new girl every day.

    Phone number is (212) 354-1279.

  11. #5636

    Info Please

    Quote Originally Posted by Chief5665  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen Nuru at KKP.
    Do you have a website and / or number for KKP?

  12. #5635
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroesBlend  [View Original Post]
    Trying to discern all these other acronyms for Asian spots, I came across this website.

    https://newyorkkoreangirls.com/
    Whoever runs this site doesn't even keep it up to date nor understands some of them are the same owners with alternate domain names. It's trash.

  13. #5634

    The Ultimate Directory (Updated 01.30. 2022)

    Trying to discern all these other acronyms for Asian spots, I came across this website.

    https://newyorkkoreangirls.com/

  14. #5633
    Quote Originally Posted by HeIsMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyway had bad experience trying to book with KG and done with them.
    Same here. Tried to make an appointment to see Yuri, was told to come on down, then when I arrived at the location, they said they were closed. *shrug*.

  15. #5632
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow  [View Original Post]
    She has a size limit for covered greek. Having a big dick is not very impressive afterall.
    If the parts don't fit you must acquit LOL. If they tellin you go slow putting it in the pussy hole you know Greek ain't on the menu.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape