Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 470 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 370 420 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 520 570 970 1470 ... LastLast
Results 7,036 to 7,050 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17788
    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    Worth a repeat? Pretty sure I'll reach out to her. She Looks good.
    Yes if she were to have an Incall, or she was close to my area for carplay.

  2. #17787

    Mz mam

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/74808775

    Been a while since I made a post and it's been a while since I've partaken in the hobby. Stopped by after work and saw her. Real chill girl deff looks better in person. She's staying in a hotel rn but is getting her own place and thank God bc I hate hotels with a passion. It's just anxiety for me LOL but anyways real chill girl was fun to talk to very respectful. Ass was amazing the shape was great from behind. Head game was about average I'd say but her kitty was amazing as well she said that she likes to keep herself right in that area. Damage was hundo for the qv once she gets her own place I'll be visiting her from time to time. Overall a good visit. Also if anyone knows any latina milfs please DM me I've been on the hunt for a long time. Ty and stay safe boys.

  3. #17786

    Is she worth a repeat?

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    She is real, and her pics are accurate.

    I've only been able to see her for carplay, so I can only comment on her oral skills, which are good. BBBJ, and CIM.

    She is a bit out of the way for me just to see her for a BJ. I've been trying to catch her when she has an incall, but our schedules haven't synced up. She is very pleasant, and very attractive IMO.
    Worth a repeat? Pretty sure I'll reach out to her. She Looks good.

  4. #17785

    Both

    Quote Originally Posted by Iusig  [View Original Post]
    To the growing list of people PM'ing me for Katie's real info, forget about it. I obviously don't know her as well as Ty does, and she's not responding to my messages on her new FB account.
    I've gotten a lot of messages about both Katie and Sasha dear.

  5. #17784
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy33  [View Original Post]
    I'm not posting someones contact info for any & everyone to see.

    I'm not that stupid.
    I thought you would just private message on here.

  6. #17783

    Only providing info by (inbox) EMAIL

    Quote Originally Posted by Jlt02  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested.
    I'm not posting someones contact info for any & everyone to see.

    I'm not that stupid.

  7. #17782
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy33  [View Original Post]
    Theres a girl I found, an expert head Dr. Who texts me when she needs money (not a drug user) she's a SBBW but does BBBJ & CIM.

    As much as I'd like to help her on every time I hear from her, I can't. Today she asked if I knew anyone else who could visit her.

    Anyone interested in her info, I'll share, by inbox only.
    I'm interested.

  8. #17781

    Head

    Quote Originally Posted by Indy33  [View Original Post]
    Theres a girl I found, an expert head Dr. Who texts me when she needs money (not a drug user) she's a SBBW but does BBBJ & CIM.

    As much as I'd like to help her on every time I hear from her, I can't. Today she asked if I knew anyone else who could visit her.

    Anyone interested in her info, I'll share, by inbox only.
    I'd be interested in her info.

  9. #17780
    Senior Member


    Posts: 581

    Yes, thank you

    To the growing list of people PM'ing me for Katie's real info, forget about it. I obviously don't know her as well as Ty does, and she's not responding to my messages on her new FB account.

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Seems like if a person didn't give you their real name and social media, it would be wrong and invasion of privacy for me or anyone else to give it.

    Especially if theyre no longer in the business

  10. #17779

    Contact info

    Quote Originally Posted by Indy33  [View Original Post]
    Theres a girl I found, an expert head Dr. Who texts me when she needs money (not a drug user) she's a SBBW but does BBBJ & CIM.

    As much as I'd like to help her on every time I hear from her, I can't. Today she asked if I knew anyone else who could visit her.

    Anyone interested in her info, I'll share, by inbox only.
    **Hello, I would like to know more about her please.

  11. #17778

    Spanish Fly Mariah

    Anyone have any feedback on this? Love the name. Spanish Fly?

    https://callescort.org/317-599-0485

  12. #17777

    Not sure where to post this

    Theres a girl I found, an expert head Dr. Who texts me when she needs money (not a drug user) she's a SBBW but does BBBJ & CIM.

    As much as I'd like to help her on every time I hear from her, I can't. Today she asked if I knew anyone else who could visit her.

    Anyone interested in her info, I'll share, by inbox only.

  13. #17776
    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    You are spot on. I might post a picture or two of a girl but I am cautious of sharing personal info unless she is ok with it. Hell some of you might even be a family member or know some of the ladies I have banged so wouldn't that be awkward.

    Case in point, I banged a young (21) lady not too long ago (also dont remember if I reviewed her) and discovered she was a high school classmate of one of my kids. They were also friends on FB. That was one tight pussy but way too close for comfort. Moved on quickly.
    Like a current advertising SB that I have known since she was about 12 years old. Been to birthday parties of hers and multiple family members of hers. To be honest, I am shoclked I have not seen anyone ask about her. Although knowing her tastes, she would likely put a whole new level on GPS.

    Indy Guy.

  14. #17775
    Quote Originally Posted by MyMopar  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have her contact info as her page has no email or phone number?

    Mymopar.
    Just hit the "Call me" link in the ad and there is #.

    Indy Guy

  15. #17774

    Hot Brunete

    Quote Originally Posted by MyMopar  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have her contact info as her page has no email or phone number?

    Mymopar.
    Just click on the call me button and answer the verification pics, and it will pop up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape