Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,036 to 7,050 of 24806
-
02-07-22 12:08 #17771Senior Member

Posts: 106I'm interested.
Originally Posted by Indy33
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-22 10:28 #17770Senior Member

Posts: 46Head
I'd be interested in her info.
Originally Posted by Indy33
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-22 10:01 #17769Senior Member

Posts: 581Yes, thank you
To the growing list of people PM'ing me for Katie's real info, forget about it. I obviously don't know her as well as Ty does, and she's not responding to my messages on her new FB account.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-22 09:37 #17768Regular Member

Posts: 8Contact info
**Hello, I would like to know more about her please.
Originally Posted by Indy33
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-22 09:37 #17767Senior Member

Posts: 247Spanish Fly Mariah
Anyone have any feedback on this? Love the name. Spanish Fly?
https://callescort.org/317-599-0485
-
02-07-22 09:27 #17766Senior Member

Posts: 60Not sure where to post this
Theres a girl I found, an expert head Dr. Who texts me when she needs money (not a drug user) she's a SBBW but does BBBJ & CIM.
As much as I'd like to help her on every time I hear from her, I can't. Today she asked if I knew anyone else who could visit her.
Anyone interested in her info, I'll share, by inbox only.
-
02-06-22 22:58 #17765Senior Member

Posts: 1527Like a current advertising SB that I have known since she was about 12 years old. Been to birthday parties of hers and multiple family members of hers. To be honest, I am shoclked I have not seen anyone ask about her. Although knowing her tastes, she would likely put a whole new level on GPS.
Originally Posted by Numbnutts
[View Original Post]
Indy Guy.
-
02-06-22 22:49 #17764Senior Member

Posts: 1527Just hit the "Call me" link in the ad and there is #.
Originally Posted by MyMopar
[View Original Post]
Indy Guy
-
02-06-22 22:09 #17763Senior Member

Posts: 830Hot Brunete
Just click on the call me button and answer the verification pics, and it will pop up.
Originally Posted by MyMopar
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-22 17:45 #17762Senior Member

Posts: 601You are spot on. I might post a picture or two of a girl but I am cautious of sharing personal info unless she is ok with it. Hell some of you might even be a family member or know some of the ladies I have banged so wouldn't that be awkward.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
Case in point, I banged a young (21) lady not too long ago (also dont remember if I reviewed her) and discovered she was a high school classmate of one of my kids. They were also friends on FB. That was one tight pussy but way too close for comfort. Moved on quickly.
-
02-06-22 16:35 #17761Senior Member

Posts: 133Hot brunette
Anyone have her contact info as her page has no email or phone number?
Originally Posted by Bdd1984
[View Original Post]
Mymopar.
-
02-06-22 13:30 #17760Senior Member

Posts: 124Greenfield
Thanks brother. I just moved out that way and it looked TGTBT. So I was hesitant.
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-22 13:24 #17759Senior Member

Posts: 350She is real, and her pics are accurate.
Originally Posted by Bdd1984
[View Original Post]
I've only been able to see her for carplay, so I can only comment on her oral skills, which are good. BBBJ, and CIM.
She is a bit out of the way for me just to see her for a BJ. I've been trying to catch her when she has an incall, but our schedules haven't synced up. She is very pleasant, and very attractive IMO.
-
02-06-22 13:11 #17758Regular Member

Posts: 18Last night
Saw her last night for a quick BBJ. Got the job done quick with CIM. 8 damage.
Originally Posted by Bdd1984
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-22 10:58 #17757Senior Member

Posts: 124Greenfield
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...m/665228029809
Anyone have any intel on this one?







Reply With Quote






