Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20728

    Two

    Quote Originally Posted by XxdmvxxGuy69  [View Original Post]
    but Amy does everything.
    There are two Amy's that work there, one is petite and other is thick.

  2. #20727

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeGalo  [View Original Post]
    Mimi is super sexy. One of the best bodies you'll see on a 40+ lady. Small chested, but I like that.

    She won't offer BJ or FS, but she'll let you DATY her tasty, beautiful box if you're nice to her.
    I third Mimi's service. She does an amazing massage, but I wish additional service would be shared via PM. I don't know who monitors this service. I must say Jake did share some valuable information to me via PM that I truly appreciate. I see Mimi about once a week and she I sweetie and beautiful body with an unforgettable massage.

  3. #20726

    Prostate. Vicky, Tara, KK

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun2002  [View Original Post]
    Hi fellas,

    Any recommendations on prostate massage providers?

    PMs are fine.

    Thanks in advance..
    Vicky at Lucky Therapy in Annandale off Backlick gives a superb table shower, massage, and prostate massage. She takes direction to give you exactly what you want, and knows how to give very intense sensations. She's older. She'll dirty talk if you want that extra edge.

    KK and Tara are very skilled as well.

    Also Holly at B&T next to Franconia Wellness. She has a regular business and no shower.

  4. #20725

    Prostate. Vicky, Tara, KK

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun2002  [View Original Post]
    Hi fellas,

    Any recommendations on prostate massage providers?

    PMs are fine.

    Thanks in advance..
    Vicky at Lucky Therapy in Annandale off Backlick gives a superb table shower, massage, and prostate massage. She takes direction to give you exactly what you want, and knows how to give very intense sensations. She's older. She'll dirty talk if you want that extra edge.

    KK and Tara are very skilled as well.

    Also Holly at B&T next to Franconia Wellness. She has a regular business and no shower.

  5. #20724

    Jenny at Body Soul Therapy in Vienna

    Has anyone seen Jenny at Body Soul Therapy at Vienna recently?. Is she still doing FS?.

  6. #20723

    Vienna Prostate

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun2002  [View Original Post]
    Hi fellas,

    Any recommendations on prostate massage providers?

    PMs are fine.

    Thanks in advance.

    TGM.
    There is an older Chinese Lady in Vienna in the same Building as Vienna Arsenal that is happy to do it. It used to be Best Massage. 571-5810XXX.

  7. #20722

    Depends

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbit  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if FS is available in the Comfort Spot Massage?
    With Vicky, not but Amy does everything.

  8. #20721

    Comfort Spot Massage

    Does anyone know if FS is available in the Comfort Spot Massage?

  9. #20720
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerC  [View Original Post]
    Ina is still around. She has a condo in Leesburg. Her ads are on rubratings.

    Last I heard Leya got Married and had a kid. No clue about Hannah.
    Can concur, Ina still around, I see her every two weeks for a legit massage because she really knows how to destroy my leg muscles. Plus she's an IFBB pro and as I'm getting into my first bodybuilding competition season, she's been telling me where I need to stretch more and where to foam roll more so our sessions aren't painful.

    No FS OR BJ, standard HJ finish if that's your thing, but I rarely go there for that anymore. I can always go to BEG, DS, CP, JJ, or any other place for full service if I want it.

  10. #20719

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyD  [View Original Post]
    For a great massage, would suggest Mimi at Cream / Blue Ocean in McLean. Saw her over the weekend and got a top 5 all time level massage. She has had formal training. She takes her time and really fixes your body. I think she is very sexy. YMMV. Don't think BJ or FS are available.
    Mimi is super sexy. One of the best bodies you'll see on a 40+ lady. Small chested, but I like that.

    She won't offer BJ or FS, but she'll let you DATY her tasty, beautiful box if you're nice to her.

  11. #20718

    Warrenton Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun2002  [View Original Post]
    Hi fellas,

    Any recommendations on prostate massage providers?

    PMs are fine.

    Thanks in advance.

    TGM.
    If not too far, Warrenton Massage Therapy next o the Holiday Inn Exp will provide a prostate massage. I have had 2 different providers do a PM with and negotiation on tip.

  12. #20717

    Vip

    Thanks buddy, you saved me a trip to VIP. Like you I was interested from the add on back page. The false advertising is out of control. Appreciate your review and wish you the best.

    If any brothers have a suggestion for me to visit, please share. I plan to go to a spa after work tomorrow.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie223  [View Original Post]
    I got my tests, all clear and decided to explore this hobby again. This time I read previous posts about exploring on your own instead of just relying on reports. I found VIP being advertised in Burke and appears to be very new, no reviews anywhere. So I decided to TOFFT.

    The place is a bit hard to find. You have to up some stairs on the side of the building to get to the actual address, it's a small sign saying that on the side of the building. I almost gave up and left but I figured it out.

    Was let in by the MMS. The woman who ended up in my dream was an older Korean lady. At first she just told me her name was Beautiful, later I think she gave me the name you can ask for which I think was Janey? I have a hearing loss, accents and masks make communication difficult. She was probably in her 40's, not thick but for sure not a spinner. She for sure has a little belly on her.

    I turned down the shower, haven't had one of those yet. I think that may have been part of her problem, maybe she was concerned I was dirty. She did squirt a ton of sanitizer on my hands.

    The massage was more of her rubbing my body down than any massage, not B2B. I grabbed her ass to let her know what I was there for. After a weak massage for a while she went soft touch which was kind of nice but not a very good tease. The table was also heated which was nice at first but after a while was uncomfortable.

    On the flip, we negotiated. First turn off was her asking for $$ for everything. I was like uh. No. I showed her $160, she accepted but wasn't pleased. She gave probably one of the better CBJ I've ever had, even with the thick blanket I bet she could have finished me. Switch to missionary, her tits were out but she didn't want me touching them with my mouth at all. Tried flipping to doggy, she got tired of that quick and wanted to finish me by hand. Lots of oil, not really good technique. I got close to finishing and she started complaining she was tired and I needed to hurry up, which was another turn off and of course made it take longer. I'm not going back.

    Still not convinced this is the hobby for me. The most positive experience I've had was at Lily's in Vienna and Anna is gone. Lily has probably given me the best actual massage, at this point I think I'd be happy to find a provider who gives an amazing massage and focus less on the ending.

  13. #20716

    I Cream, You Cream, We all Cream for Cream

    For a great massage, would suggest Mimi at Cream / Blue Ocean in McLean. Saw her over the weekend and got a top 5 all time level massage. She has had formal training. She takes her time and really fixes your body. I think she is very sexy. YMMV. Don't think BJ or FS are available.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie223  [View Original Post]
    I got my tests, all clear and decided to explore this hobby again. This time I read previous posts about exploring on your own instead of just relying on reports. I found VIP being advertised in Burke and appears to be very new, no reviews anywhere. So I decided to TOFFT.

    The place is a bit hard to find. You have to up some stairs on the side of the building to get to the actual address, it's a small sign saying that on the side of the building. I almost gave up and left but I figured it out.

    Was let in by the MMS. The woman who ended up in my dream was an older Korean lady. At first she just told me her name was Beautiful, later I think she gave me the name you can ask for which I think was Janey? I have a hearing loss, accents and masks make communication difficult. She was probably in her 40's, not thick but for sure not a spinner. She for sure has a little belly on her.

    I turned down the shower, haven't had one of those yet. I think that may have been part of her problem, maybe she was concerned I was dirty. She did squirt a ton of sanitizer on my hands.

    The massage was more of her rubbing my body down than any massage, not B2B. I grabbed her ass to let her know what I was there for. After a weak massage for a while she went soft touch which was kind of nice but not a very good tease. The table was also heated which was nice at first but after a while was uncomfortable.

    On the flip, we negotiated. First turn off was her asking for $$ for everything. I was like uh. No. I showed her $160, she accepted but wasn't pleased. She gave probably one of the better CBJ I've ever had, even with the thick blanket I bet she could have finished me. Switch to missionary, her tits were out but she didn't want me touching them with my mouth at all. Tried flipping to doggy, she got tired of that quick and wanted to finish me by hand. Lots of oil, not really good technique. I got close to finishing and she started complaining she was tired and I needed to hurry up, which was another turn off and of course made it take longer. I'm not going back.

    Still not convinced this is the hobby for me. The most positive experience I've had was at Lily's in Vienna and Anna is gone. Lily has probably given me the best actual massage, at this point I think I'd be happy to find a provider who gives an amazing massage and focus less on the ending.

  14. #20715

    20's

    I have been going to a lot of spas and the only ones that I have been to that have had any girls under 30 have been smooth water and diamond flash. Both are in Fairfax and happen to be in the same building. It was a while back and I don't know if the same girls are there anymore. That is probably it for under 30 girls at spas in nova. Or tell me I am wrong!

    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    I have notice that too. If a place has younger women, nobody says shit. I realize that after checking out a few places in Annandale I for one if I find a place with younger talent. I'm going to share. The power of they board is not to be underestimated.

  15. #20714

    VIP Burke TOFFT

    I got my tests, all clear and decided to explore this hobby again. This time I read previous posts about exploring on your own instead of just relying on reports. I found VIP being advertised in Burke and appears to be very new, no reviews anywhere. So I decided to TOFFT.

    The place is a bit hard to find. You have to up some stairs on the side of the building to get to the actual address, it's a small sign saying that on the side of the building. I almost gave up and left but I figured it out.

    Was let in by the MMS. The woman who ended up in my dream was an older Korean lady. At first she just told me her name was Beautiful, later I think she gave me the name you can ask for which I think was Janey? I have a hearing loss, accents and masks make communication difficult. She was probably in her 40's, not thick but for sure not a spinner. She for sure has a little belly on her.

    I turned down the shower, haven't had one of those yet. I think that may have been part of her problem, maybe she was concerned I was dirty. She did squirt a ton of sanitizer on my hands.

    The massage was more of her rubbing my body down than any massage, not B2B. I grabbed her ass to let her know what I was there for. After a weak massage for a while she went soft touch which was kind of nice but not a very good tease. The table was also heated which was nice at first but after a while was uncomfortable.

    On the flip, we negotiated. First turn off was her asking for $$ for everything. I was like uh. No. I showed her $160, she accepted but wasn't pleased. She gave probably one of the better CBJ I've ever had, even with the thick blanket I bet she could have finished me. Switch to missionary, her tits were out but she didn't want me touching them with my mouth at all. Tried flipping to doggy, she got tired of that quick and wanted to finish me by hand. Lots of oil, not really good technique. I got close to finishing and she started complaining she was tired and I needed to hurry up, which was another turn off and of course made it take longer. I'm not going back.

    Still not convinced this is the hobby for me. The most positive experience I've had was at Lily's in Vienna and Anna is gone. Lily has probably given me the best actual massage, at this point I think I'd be happy to find a provider who gives an amazing massage and focus less on the ending.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape