Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,146 to 14,160 of 30314
-
02-07-22 11:55 #16169Banned Member

Posts: 1148Whitney
Ad lists her as 181 pounds, at 5 ft 1- 5 ft-3.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-22 11:17 #16168Senior Member

Posts: 7335One seasoned monger I know recently saw her and he said she was worth the drive. He enjoyed her.
Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-22 10:13 #16167Senior Member

Posts: 1205A hairy ass is a no go for me. A woman with a hairy ass is nasty.
Originally Posted by CharlotteBank
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-22 10:01 #16166Senior Member

Posts: 440Gastonia
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lotte/74804012#.
Nice mature lady next door look on this one. Worth the drive to Gastonia?
-
02-07-22 08:56 #16165Senior Member

Posts: 293Shelby Amber
Anyone heard from Shelby Amber lately? She came to Charlotte on weekdays last month. Now she deleted her ads all the way back to March 2021. Is she out of the game?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/60308734
-
02-07-22 08:33 #16164Senior Member

Posts: 101Scarlett Eros
She was an okay lay.
Originally Posted by SocialButtfly
[View Original Post]
Girl next door look, not nearly as sexy as the pics.
Skinny fat a little bit of stomach, she doesn't look like she spends anytime at the gym.
Has that Andean look which some might enjoy.
The biggest con was her hygiene. Her ass was hairy and I couldn't really enjoy the sight in doggy.
Not good not bad just okay. I'd save your coin for when a real bombshell.
-
02-07-22 07:44 #16163Senior Member

Posts: 7335The word I got is she is pretty damn big? You should mention that. Some guys don't like hogs.
Originally Posted by Kasdeya
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-22 06:50 #16162Senior Member

Posts: 719Oh man, if it weren't for bad luck you'd have no luck at all huh? Real sad sack story there. I've had 3 different senior members PM and say they have been offered BBFS with her for an increased rate and / or have hit the skins. Sounds like even with money you can't get laid by a pro, or get them to text you back, or not ghost. Brutal. Keep the hands busy mate, you'll land one eventually. Maybe ask Funder how he does it?
Originally Posted by MachoManny
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-22 00:00 #16161Senior Member

Posts: 949Lexxi
Hey Pango, I don't know what part of Charlotte you prefer to meet girls at, but you might want to check Lexxi out. She's normally in University Place. I reviewed her recently. To me, her tits are big enough and she doesn't have any tattoos. Go ahead and call me a stick in the mud if you like, but I don't care for tattoos either. PM me if you want more information.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/673564886043
Originally Posted by Pango1
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-22 23:53 #16160Banned Member

Posts: 634Jess
Awesome post Pango. You really summed it up great. Nice girl, better than most (doesn't say much), tattoos are a turn off and too small of tits for the size of belly. I thought Jess was fun the one time I met her but she wasn't my type and then the ghosting stories we started to hear with the tooth aches to her real job and family. Its great she has a real job but do you really give a crap when she agrees to a time and you make your way there only to get no response? The ghosting by these trash girls is unacceptable and people just keep running back because the selection is so awful. And some people are so desperate. It's refreshing to read a real post written from the heart. Stay safe, happy hunting, and put Jess in your rear view mirror like you said. She doesn't deserve another chance.
Originally Posted by Pango1
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-22 23:20 #16159Senior Member

Posts: 305I've given up on Jess
Sorry this happened to you, brother. First few times I saw Jess she was great. Responsive and followed through. And a solid provider. Frankly I don't like all the tats and prefer bigger tits but she was super nice, has a decent face, and treated me well (as did I). She was a decent lay. And let's face it. CLT has slim pickings now. But now it's been multiple times that she's ghosted me after having set up a time, canceled, changed the time or something else. I tried both ways. In advance and day of. I get it. Full time job comes first for her. I'm trying one more time and then probably moving on. Nice girl though.
Originally Posted by HornyBum85
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-22 21:36 #16158Regular Member

Posts: 23Yeah. NO
3rd: she came over recently to me for what was supposed to be an hour and then she stopped just under halfway through for a random reason and started packing up her stuff. She opened my fridge without withou permission and started eating stuff and just walked out. AVOID.
Originally Posted by RyanBB
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-22 21:22 #16157Regular Member

Posts: 11Very nice treat
Just wanted to report on this dream. Very nice indeed. Super friendly and worth the $$. Even thou the place where it happened, wasn't the ideal place, it was still worth it. Also EVERYTHING is on the table with this dream. Highly recommend.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/227571984386
-
02-06-22 21:16 #16156Banned Member

Posts: 634Sammy
I texted Sammy earlier from my burner phone and politely asked her about BBFSCIP as we were having a pleasant back and forth with each other. I told her I was willing to go triple the normal donation and it was a hard no. I have a lot of respect for her standing her ground although she was offered a significant amount of roses. Just calling a spade a spade here.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
And buddy what UTR do you know that has seen a 100 different guys and wants everyone of them to post a flattering review about her on an open forum? Lmao stick to the Jenna Blu's and Kelly Throber's who seem right up your alley. Creative writing and a wild imagination really could create some fairly interesting scenarios. Fiction at its finest.
-
02-06-22 20:18 #16155Senior Member

Posts: 425Scarlett. Eros Providers
Eros thread below in the blog section. Probably best asked there.
Originally Posted by FastBak69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





