The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 308 of 732 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 358 408 ... LastLast
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 10968
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6363
    Just wanted to let you guys know that for some of the SB's I had made contact with that would not accept my lower price points before a few months ago I am now starting to hear back from a few different other girls who will now see me at the lower price. So do not be afraid to offer the girls $100-$150. As I have mentioned before. Membership is good to sign up for a month and than work full time at it. SA is still a Gem imo even with the massive amounts of scammers on the site now. You just need to be smart.

  2. #6362
    Quote Originally Posted by Ymch520  [View Original Post]
    She is reaching out every single profile and gicing phone number right away and price too. I tried asking 100 and she just ignored my message and keep asking so honey what you thinking ajd when you want to come. LOL. I'd definitely pass her. Not worth I guess.
    She hit me up too. Nice person, abysmal lay.

  3. #6361
    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    She wants $500 for a meet, plus you have to get a hotel. I was sooooooo tempted, but passed. https://members.seeking.com/member/a...8-04f002175526.
    At the end of the day, women like this are in a weird middle ground between pro and non-pro. $500 is pro money and would be about what I'd expect for a woman with her looks and good reviews. If the pics are accurate and she delivers a quality experience, then $500 plus hotel would be fair. But that money for an unknown quantity is a gamble I'm not willing to make. If the money wasn't an issue, likely time would be an issue and the logistics of doing the dance with her, then getting the room, then risking a flakey or bad experience would make a well reviewed pro for the same money worth every penny. Obviously we all have our tastes, but empirically, her looks would demand good reviews for that price. If she's got rules or zero passion, her pro price is $400 max IMHO, $350 wo MSOG, CBJ, etc.

  4. #6360

    Intel on a couple profiles

    1. https://members.seeking.com/member/5...f-bb9b6579bdc9.

    - saw a couple times.

    - pics are accurate.

    - all in for 400 and willing to get right down to it at the first meet.

    - unable to host.

    - bit of a pro / semi pro vibe, interested in doing the deed and bouncing, and a little cold, stiff, maybe warms up once gets more comfortable with you.

    - super flakey and a pain in the ass to schedule with and text back and forth with, that's why I moved on after a couple meets, I don't have time for that shit, also showed up late for both meets.

    2. https://members.seeking.com/member/f...3-50ee82f41c11.

    - never actually met but spoke on the phone, can at least tell you she's real.

    - unable to host.

    - all in for 400.

    - was willing to come to my place for the first meet and get right to it.

    - flaked on the day of scheduled first meet with some bullshit excuse.

    - contacted me a week later with typical bullshit "sorry I had a crazy week. Can we try again" but I didn't bother to pursue further.

    Figured some may want to try their luck with either of them if they like their look. Personally, I moved on to other SBs who have better communication skills. I'm an easygoing guy and am flexible and willing to work with people but I have very little tolerance for having my time wasted, especially if I'm paying.

  5. #6359

    Renewed membership with Ames no problem easy breezy

    Renewed yesterday with Amex gift card no problem.

  6. #6358
    Quote Originally Posted by TheList00  [View Original Post]
    Now that's the cassandra I was talking about and that the other guy was asking if was her, yea she's a pro. Crack addict, wow 300 bucks. She has alot of nerve asking that, offer her 60 she will take it.
    She is reaching out every single profile and gicing phone number right away and price too. I tried asking 100 and she just ignored my message and keep asking so honey what you thinking ajd when you want to come. LOL. I'd definitely pass her. Not worth I guess.

  7. #6357
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuchunga  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-2396120adddd

    Hot pics. Wants about 500 but expects a deposit LOL. At least before the convo ended I got her to admit her scam haha.
    Lop, I bet she have a OF just to make you subscribe and never get any refund. These scammers are definitely making over $50 k a day.

  8. #6356
    Quote Originally Posted by RockySkis  [View Original Post]
    I believe that once you've had an account suspended, your IP address is also blackballed. May take a hot minute until the bots get your second account. This is one of many reasons to use a VPN. It's also a good reason to not get any more than a 30 day subscription.
    They blackball the IPs but on a larger provider like Comcast they really can't cause of the shared IP structure and everyone still using only IPv4. The bigger issue is a payment block at the IP level is handled differently by their provider and you will need to use a different IP for that every time. What I find helps is using a newer 4 G cellphone and its data plan or tethering since the IPs are pretty scrambled at that point. Unless you store session information, every connection would look like a brand new one that way. I've gotten pretty good getting around account blacklisting so PM me if you need help LOL.

  9. #6355

    Video Chat scam

    Person wanted to video chat and then sent me the attached image. I've yet to see this scam before.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6802FD11-F3FA-4260-9F9A-09426D791814.jpeg‎  

  10. #6354

    Rsarian

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-2396120adddd

    Hot pics. Wants about 500 but expects a deposit LOL. At least before the convo ended I got her to admit her scam haha.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8D15CB5C-8FD5-4B81-B571-C8CE5C73D92A.jpg‎   44D4A1C9-49D3-4ECD-ADA2-0CA05DDCBAA2.jpg‎   F77F31AD-70B2-431B-8C73-85CDD1E175C5.jpg‎   A427908F-C88A-47AD-98F9-332F46199911.jpg‎   209BC252-000F-4781-ACE7-108869196B08.jpg‎  


  11. #6353
    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    Definitely a pro. Sent me her number almost immediately, then replied with a hotel in braintree and asked for a $300 allowance. I passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-b3e3de7a1522
    Thats cassaundra from randolph.

  12. #6352

    Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    Definitely a pro. Sent me her number almost immediately, then replied with a hotel in braintree and asked for a $300 allowance. I passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-b3e3de7a1522
    Now that's the cassandra I was talking about and that the other guy was asking if was her, yea she's a pro. Crack addict, wow 300 bucks. She has alot of nerve asking that, offer her 60 she will take it.

  13. #6351

    PrincessC95

    Definitely a pro. Sent me her number almost immediately, then replied with a hotel in braintree and asked for a $300 allowance. I passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-b3e3de7a1522

  14. #6350
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Lovely8

    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    I can't get to the link for this profile because I blocked them. Lead me all the way to an apartment building lobby, I texted to let them know I was there, and asked for the apartment number. They then said they would come down to meet me before going up. Seemed totally reasonable. About 10 second later they asked for a deposit. I said I would give them money when we were at their place. They then asked for half of the original deposit, which I then replied with "No" and "Bye". Anyway, username is "lovely8".
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-e3d51a57248c

  15. #6349

    Lovely8

    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    I can't get to the link for this profile because I blocked them. Lead me all the way to an apartment building lobby, I texted to let them know I was there, and asked for the apartment number. They then said they would come down to meet me before going up. Seemed totally reasonable. About 10 second later they asked for a deposit. I said I would give them money when we were at their place. They then asked for half of the original deposit, which I then replied with "No" and "Bye". Anyway, username is "lovely8".
    I am sorry this happened to you JClear.

    We all know that unfortunately the scammers, deposit before meet, and gas money girls are here to stay. Also, I am sure most understand that SA gives not one single fuck about this, all they care about is active female profiles to attract more of us. Having said all that, Lovely8 takes it to a different level, its one thing to ask for a deposit while you are sitting at your house, a whole different level to ask after you have committed your time and actually drove to her place. While I am usually a fan of block and move on I really hope a few of you with active memberships fuck with "her". I have attached her profile and her pictures in case she reinvents herself.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-e3d51a57248c
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails scammer.jpeg‎   scammer1.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape