Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 13126
-
02-11-22 18:51 #9586Senior Member

Posts: 197Not saying that's what I do, I have always been extra careful. But I noticed there's plenty of guys out their being reckless.
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 15:29 #9585Senior Member

Posts: 129Not for me! I'd rather miss out than stand out. I miss out often. I accept it.
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 13:21 #9584Senior Member

Posts: 2789Swooping in to get a girl and be the first one to get her is certainly one technique. Not something I have ever done as it has a high amount of risk.
Originally Posted by MoDog
[View Original Post]
But hey, everyone is free to manage risk as they see fit. Or ignore the risks.
-
02-11-22 13:16 #9583Senior Member

Posts: 197Agreed. Hesitate on a decent looking one and you won't find her after circling the block. Way more Mongers out then SW's nowadays You have to swoop as soon as you drive by. Something I would almost never do in the past while trying to not look obvious.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 00:50 #9582Senior Member

Posts: 987With all the deadly hit and runs, car jackings, robberies and homicides I think setting up johns is the least of LE worries right now. Heard through the grapevine with all the homicides LE is working overtime just on that alone.
The only time they have to do something about it is if they get complaint calls from neighbours. Wish SW would walk and stand on corners that were more remote and industrial and dates would clean up after themselves as in don't throw trash and condoms out the windows.
-
02-10-22 21:41 #9581Senior Member

Posts: 645Yeah man. Any girl that looks anywhere near fresh or good gets scooped up so quick. I was out last night and there really nothing out that caught my eye. A bunch of raggedy ones were out.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 19:55 #9580Senior Member

Posts: 655Yes, but.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
I would often second guess myself whenever a clean girl was on the stroll. Is it a sting? Or did I really hit the jackpot and get the unicorn? But by the time you consider this, and double check your surroundings, they're gone. You have to be a little reckless to scoop a fresh woman that's walking around Kensington, or at least that's my experience. Realistically I'd like to at least loop the block to make sure there isn't a bunch of LE sitting to grab me, but there's never time for it. Snooze and loose.
-
02-10-22 01:53 #9579Senior Member

Posts: 987You guys need to be careful riding around. Car jackings are up. There was an attempted car jacking on Torresdale ave by a known stroll spot. Young male brandishing a pistol at the driver by a convince store and 2 males were waiting in another car but the driver was able to get away. I feel more safe along Kensington Ave.
About K ave, seen some old vets like Kelly / Amber looking for work and lots of unknown skinny homeless looking white females with hoodies standing / walking around. Seen the famous Jordan also walking towards Clearfield. I only seen two new looking healthy girls around. One is black and other other is Hispanic. That's the only lure of K Ave at this point, the prospect of meeting that one new girl who is fresh in the game and healthy before the Kensington streets run them into the ground. Jordan is the oldest vet that still looks good. All the other vets I recognize aged hard or have really bad infections (I. E. , gangrene). Sad times.
-
02-08-22 17:46 #9578Senior Member

Posts: 645Ok cool. I'll swing thru there this weekend. I still ride thru there on my way home when I'm coming from the Ave on the late night. The stretch on old york from Loudon up to Windrim used to my area with quality BSW's back in the mid 2000's & early 2010's. I still will see something on Ruscomb street from Old York Road & 13th st.
Originally Posted by LBerkey
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 14:48 #9577Senior Member

Posts: 223Tamika
That's the neighborhood. And Broad / Old York and even on the west side of Windrim. I would not say the area is popping at all, but early signs of life again after a long dead stretch.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
She directed me to an apartment about 7 or 8 blocks from where I scooped her. Apartment was in a house that was quiet (it was also like 2:15 in the morning). Reasonably clean place, but smelled of smoke.
Tamika was lighter. All relevative, but lighter. Massive jugs. When she took her jacket off, they pretty much spilling out everywhere. Shaved below. Decent booty, not too big that it looked fat or out of proportion. But it shook real nice when you hit it. Big gold hoop earrings. Hair was shorter, tight twists on top, afro sides. A couple of tats but nothing overly remarkable (thigh, back shoulder). Dressed non-descript: black jacket, black boots, dark jeans, white bag.
No digits, or I didn't get them. She was decent, although a bit quiet.
-
02-07-22 04:24 #9576Banned Member

Posts: 213Tamika
Can anyone confirm if this is the BSW Tamika that everyone knows to escort around that area in and Philly? If so, I've been trying to get w / her for years. Anyone got a phone # or address for her?
Originally Posted by LBerkey
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-22 19:43 #9575Senior Member

Posts: 645Oh really. North Broad / North Old York Road used to be my go-to area. Was the Tamika girl lightskin?? Because there used be a Tamika I used to always pick up with big titties that had an apartment in the area. I hope that area is popping again, I feel much safer around there than going up to the Ave (but I'm black so I can understand why some white guys might not like that area).
Originally Posted by LBerkey
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-22 17:20 #9574Senior Member

Posts: 630With the lottery vending machines, you scan the ticket's bar code to see if it's a winner. If it is, you are presented with the option to add it to your balance to use to play on the machine. Once you do that, the ticket is void.
Originally Posted by Scunky420
[View Original Post]
So yeah, if people don't know that, you can easily scam them by bartering with them to give them a "winning scratch off ticket".
I believe if you scan that ticket with the PA Lottery app on your phone it will tell you that the ticket is no good, but that's a lot to expect from someone who has difficulty keeping a phone in the first place.
Also, the PA lottery app isn't in the app store either, it has to be side-loaded. That's also a huge red flag, but that's another conversation.
-
02-06-22 13:50 #9573Senior Member

Posts: 223North Broad
A bit of action has returned to N Broad. Last night about 2 am, Broad and Loudon, I scooped Tamika, a BSW with massive jugs. She had an apartment in a house nearby. A Ben Franklin for about 45 minutes. More than I wanted to spend. BBBJ and greek on the menu. It was efficient, but pleasant. She wasn't super talkative.
After Tamika, heading north, spotted several girls under the tree at N Broad and Fishers. That was a real active pimp spot back in like 2017 or 2018, so maybe someone got back into the action. Didn't scoop or sample.
Not a fan of the N Broad game normally, but was something different.
-
02-06-22 07:15 #9572Regular Member

Posts: 1I wonder which Devon you're talking about. Because a girl named Devon passed away a few Weeks ago.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





