Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 13126
-
02-04-22 20:02 #9571Regular Member

Posts: 23To put the bow on the story I finally went to cash them. Already paid out. Lolololol! Suffice it to say the cash is back in my pocket. At the very least it sparked some conversation here. As someone who never does the scratch off thing, don't they take them when you cash them in? Then again if they get tagged as already paid no harm to the lottery.
Originally Posted by PinHead11
[View Original Post]
On another note could she have been saving them to scam someone down the road? Or been scammed herself? Goes to show. You better watch out.
-
02-04-22 17:27 #9570Senior Member

Posts: 888Patience is more than a virtue
It's a necessity in this hobby. K Avenue is a mystery as to why there are times where you have more choices than your budget would allow and other times, like you just recently experienced, you have no options but to go home and come back another day.
I don't know if this is absolutely true but given the amount of money that goes into that neighborhood via government transfer payments (Social Security, disability checks, welfare, unemployment) some of our providers (and the people they stay with) are flush with cash at the beginning of each month. The opposite can be seen at the end of the month when money is tight, they will be out there hustling.
Think about it, would you want to service unknown people and brave the outdoor elements unless you absolutely had to? I am guessing your experience had more to do with the calendar date than most people realize. Report back when you do go again, fortune favors the brave.
Originally Posted by Arthasboi
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 16:16 #9569Senior Member

Posts: 225Karma
Is:"The sum of your actions".
Originally Posted by Scunky420
[View Original Post]
I would hold the money and if I saw her again give it back. If you frequent the area and have a clue when or where you might find her I would go those times.
Why? As others have mentioned that money is hers and its the right thing to do. Doesn't matter what "she" would do if the situation was reversed. It doesn't hurt you to try. Doesn't really take any time out of your day.
You might just have a real nice date again.
Karma.
Her world is tough, much tougher than yours or mine.
PH.
-
02-04-22 08:52 #9568Senior Member

Posts: 78Cut the girl a break, man. It's not like she left her stuff behind on purpose. Haven't you ever misplaced something?
Originally Posted by Pkgman
[View Original Post]
That being said, definitely remember to check your car afterwards.
-
02-03-22 21:56 #9567Senior Member

Posts: 136Hey I haven't posted in a while. Took a drive through last night and didn't see too much. Yes, I RTFF and drove down jasper like 5 x. In fact, I was pretty sure the homies around those blocks noticed me driving down that street 10 x. I remember being able to get some easily in the past but it also wasn't 20 degrees outside those days (5 years ago!). I'll likely be back for more this weekend but I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I definitely saw some girls on the ave but I honestly couldn't tell which streets I could turn down until I was nearly past them too many one ways!
-
02-03-22 15:51 #9566Senior Member

Posts: 88Holding a Drug Pipe?
That's my point, she could care less about her date.
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
This guy is willing to hold the cash for the nice girl, but the nice girl didn't give a shit about him by leaving her pipe in his car or the potential risk she put him in because of it.
Keep the money, throw the pipe away and move on, there are plenty of other nice girls out there. Lesson for the next time if he does pick a street walker up make sure she doesn't leave anything behind that can potentially get him in trouble. Search you car, if you find lottery tickets or money treat it as win, kind of like when you do laundry and you find money in your dryer.
-
02-03-22 10:13 #9565Senior Member

Posts: 2789Holding a Drug Pipe?
Stashing drug paraphernalia in your car presents a personal risk, if searched during a traffic stop, and such risk should not be overlooked.
Originally Posted by Pkgman
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 18:41 #9564Senior Member

Posts: 88Cigarette pack with pipe
If you really want to an upstanding guy stash the cigarette pack with the pipe along with the money just in case you find this "nice girl". Smh.
Originally Posted by Scunky420
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 17:18 #9563Senior Member

Posts: 33Rooms
Hey anyone got any good rooms for hourly rent on the ave. I'm tired of doing the car thing. ??
-
02-02-22 14:36 #9562Senior Member

Posts: 109One's moral compass should be based on one's own beliefs, values and philosophy. It should not be dependent on someone else's. If so, you have a very weak moral compass.
Originally Posted by Pkgman
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 13:05 #9561Regular Member

Posts: 23The cash is stashed away just in case.
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 11:49 #9560Senior Member

Posts: 84My opinion is if she was good to you be good to her. It could play into your favor as some of these girls remember a lot more than you give them credit for. If you want to make her one of your regulars might be a good move.
Originally Posted by Scunky420
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 09:20 #9559Senior Member

Posts: 2789Amen
We are all members of society and as such our actions help create the society we live in.
Originally Posted by Jayke00
[View Original Post]
Life is can be so simple. Apply the Golden Rule.
-
02-02-22 08:39 #9558Senior Member

Posts: 63098 or 99 times out of 100 I think you're right. Anything you lost to a streetwalker is gone forever.
Originally Posted by Pkgman
[View Original Post]
If you search these boards you will find the very, very occasional story of a streetwalker doing the right thing and not acting like your encounter is governed by the rules of anarchy.
But I think what you may be ignoring with your reasoning is the extreme power disparity between yourself and the streetwalker. You have a car, a home and disposable income to spend on getting your rocks off with her. She's lucky if she has a warm place to stay at night or a safe place to stash whatever valuables she still possesses.
Any belief you may have about why she's in the position she's in vs. Why you're in the position you're in notwithstanding, consider that the right thing to do here is pay it forward a bit.
I'm not suggesting you should go trolling the streets of Kensington looking for her so you can make a big show of giving it back to her. But cash the tickets, fold up the money, stash it somewhere conveniently accessible and the next time you're down there, if you see her again, do as Don or Shampoo suggested. Give it back to her.
That money most probably isn't going to change your day, let alone your life. That money could realistically change her week.
-
02-02-22 01:35 #9557Senior Member

Posts: 987Some of the advantages of having a guy friend who they claim is a boyfriend from what I have seen would be:
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
1. Someone to help you hit a vein.
2. Someone to watch your stuff while you're gone.
3. Someone who watches over you while you're nodded in the street or an abandon structure of some sort.
That said, there are definitely common themes among SW / escorts. Say if you have 10 female sex workers (mostly white) 2 will have white boyfriends, 1 will have a Hispanic boyfriend, 1 will be gay, and the rest will all have black boyfriends / handlers. It's just overwhelming that most sex workers have black boyfriends / handlers.
I think culture plays a role in this because white and Hispanic men culturally tend to be ok with using sex workers but not dating them out of embarrassment, where as in black urban culture, black men are actually frowned on for using sex workers as it means you have "no game", but it's ok to use women as a way to make money.
What I find interesting also is that Philadelphia is the most racially segregated large city in America, so you rarely see interracial couples outside of Kensington. Suburban white women just don't date outside their race. Even in poor white neighborhoods a white girl can have a hard time from her family for dating a black man, but if these suburban white girls get strung out on drugs they quickly find a black boyfriend.
https://www.inquirer.com/news/philad...-20211019.html









Reply With Quote






